TESTERS WANTED! ×

How much has your bag changed since the beginning of the season?

Well, I know the season is coming to a close for some of our cold weather Spies so I thought I'd see how different everyones bag is now compared to the beginning of the season.

I started out the season with the only unsettled spot in my bag being my putter. I bought a High MOI Cure Putter, a couple old Pings, some nice milled Founders Club's, a Scotty Futura and had no luck with any of them.

As for irons, when I heard the Hogan Ft. Worths were being discontinued I figured I better get a set while I can, and man I'm glad I did. Love the irons and the matching TK wedges.

The woods became actual wood as my final switch of the year had me bagging some Stan Thompson persimmons.

So the beginning of the year it was

Driver- Cleveland Classic Custom XL

3 Wood- Nicklaus Air Max

Irons- KZG Forged Cavity Back 3-GW

Wedge- Macgregor Forged LRA SW

Putter- Cure

Now..

Stan Thompson persimmon driver

Stan Thompson persimmon 4-wood

Ben Hogan 23*-63* Ft. Worth irons and TK15 wedges

1950's H&B Mars 70 putter

I didn't set out to change every club in my bag this year, somehow it just happened.

So how many of you have changed the whole bag, or maybe just a few clubs?

*Edit* I just finished tuning up a set Stan Thompson persimmon woods and after taking them to the range they are now in the bag instead of the Macgregors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

My bag hasn't changed at all over the past 4 years. I just can't justify a change as everything is working great. 

(yeah.. I know. What about those KZG's  :unsure: )

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I hit a few practice balls in a futile comeback attempt,

felt a few excruciating spasms,

had a hard time holding on with my messed up left hand,

and then devoted my time to complaining on this forum.

Didn't need to change any clubs for that.

Can't bring myself to part with all the ones that I've got, though.

I changed my putter from an Odeyssey White Hot #1 to a Ping Sigma G B60 which was a wonderful move for my game.

I also went from a TMAG Aeroburner 3 hybrid to a Mizuno MP18 MMC-FLI HI 2 iron. Another great move, took the left side completely out of play and added 20 yards to my consistent driving club.

It was a slow year for changes for me. Everything was just working so well.

Driver and 3W are/were on the hot seat. 3W turned itself around and now that I am doing the TGF testing, the driver is moving out soon!

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

new 'old' Ping putter since August. New irons in January but as the season starts April I dint count that in your question, so just one change.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

It depends on what I use to define season.  Generally I have two seasons - league - April to October and non-league, the rest of the year.  If I use that definition the only change has been in fairway woods from the SLDR HL to whatever iteration of the Tour Exotics that I have in my bag (it seems like every fairway they make is great - I can't understand why people wouldn't start by demoing them before trying anything else). 

However if by season we mean calendar year (given that Golf is year round here)  I've changed everything except wedges (still have my forever wedges in the bag), putter and hybrids.

My iron play has experiencing a significant up tic - I'm hitting an average of 8 plus greens per round up from just below 6 and my handicap index is dropping proportionally.  Being a club longer with the new irons as well as more consistent and accurate I'm able to hit more irons in - so it's a win, win, win. 

Finally, that improvement came as the result of a fitters recommendation - the fitter worked for a different OEM than the irons that I was using or the irons that I purchased - he simply recommended a wider platform  on my 6 and 7 iron whatever brand I went with and lighter shaft throughout. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Nice thread!

I haven't had too much change.

Driver has bounced around like crazy but finally settled in with the G400 with some stops along the way with a Cobra Fly Z+, Callaway Epic Sub Zero and Callaway XR16.

Had a few different appearances between 4 Iron and 3 wood. Currently have a Cobra F7 7 wood which is barely holding its spot. A old Taylormade burner is forever lurking.

Irons has stayed the same Ping i e1, with the i210 testing underway making a push.

Wedges started with Cobra trusty rusty however were over taken by the more forgiving Ping glide 2.0

Putter hasn't changed and won't be anytime soon with the Ping Sigma G Tyne.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Yep .. changed irons, changed the 3H for a 4W, changed the putter. Got a new driver shaft; not tested yet.

Also have taken several lessons this season and so have changed .. for the better! .. the swing.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Being selected as a tester for C300's they took the place of my Ping G20's this past May. My hybrids have been in and out of my bag - I'm a bit schizophrenic about them. Currently they're in and my 3 & 4i are out. They'll probably change next week.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Old

Callaway 816 DBD new. Ping g400lstec

Callaway 816 3xwood. New. Same

Call 815 Hybrid. New. Same

Mizzy mp64. New. Titleist 816 AP2

Vokey sm5's. New. Vokey sm6's

Nike Method. New. Evnroll ER3

Ogio bag. New. Sun mountain bag

So except for my 3 wood and hybrid, everything else is new...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Started the year by buying G700's and Rogue driver. 

added Callaway XR16 5 wood

Added Cobra 3/4 hybrid

Added  Ray Cook Mallet putter - removed ping anser2 , removed nike method , removed taylor made ghost .. been a tough year for putters.

removed Tank Chipper

Settled on a game ball Wilson Staff duo soft spin 

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

2 spies removed their Nike method putter. Why?

I love mine ( except for the fact that I keep losing the cover and 5 times in a row I had to go back to the pro shop to ask if it was found😀😀)

Nothing in my bag except the bag itself.

I now have 3 bags in rotation and what really sucks is that I find myself now saying

" Fudge,I left it in the other bag"

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

duplicate of above

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Three different drivers, five different fairway woods, four different hybrids, 7 different sets of irons, three sets of wedges and too many putters to count. It was a rough year for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Many changes for me as I continue to tinker & tweek my "stock/standard" gear.

Ball: Original was Bridgestone E6 Soft. New is the Snell MTB Black. This ball really performs well for me. Way better than the Red's and just as well as any PV1 I've hit.

Grips: Regripped irons 4-9 with PING 5L ribbed grips. 3w & 5w got the 5L's in round. All are white color code (std).

Driver: Original was the PING G SF TEC with Alta 55 in reg-flex. New is the PING G400 SFT with Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60, stiff-flex. It is now an absolute monster, and totally fun to hit.

3w & 5w: Swapped out the original Alta reg-flex shafts with Aldila Tour Blue 65's in stiff on both clubs. These shafts really woke these two clubs up and I rely on them many times to hit narrow fairways and get me along on those long par-5's.

Wedges: Replaced my stock iron set wedges (PW, UW & SW) all with custom fit PING Glide 2.0 Stealth wedges. I Generally hit these really well and paired with the MTB Black have all been helping my scrambling around greens.

Putter: Recent change here from my 34" PING Vault Anser 2 to the 33" PING Vault 2.0 B60. I'm hoping to improve dispersion and accuracy and so far so good. Not lightning in a bottle by any means, but after using it for several practice rounds and 18 Friday, picking up my Anser feels like holding onto a tree trunk! I really like the feel of this one...a lot!

Pending changes: New Aldila VS Proto Hybrid 80 in stiff for the 3H, and new Project X Blue graphite 6.0 (stiff) shafts for the irons. These will be done by a pro and then I'll also get the lie angles on the irons set to the correct angle for my swing. Then I can only hope this tweek will settle down my sporadic approach game which lets me down more often than not.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I started out the season with a bag that was all Titleist plus my Evnroll ER2. After a few new additions my bag has been invaded by Cobra!!  :P

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

The only thing that's changed for me this season are the irons, I've had 3 different sets of W/S in there. Woods, wedges, and putter have remained constant. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Well, I had a week of golf in Houston last week and this question could be asked how much did my bag change during the week. 🤪

When the conditions are firm and windy like at my home course I play 2-4 MP FLI HI's and 5-P MP64's. Rain and soft conditions with little wind had me playing R11 3 Wood, SLDR 3H-4H and an R11 5H.

I also switched from Callaway Great Big Bertha Double Black Diamond back to Taylormade SLDR Driver.

While course conditions played a factor, elbow condition was more of a factor. The first day all was great, but on the second day I noticed I was not releasing through the ball as well. Leaving everything a touch right. Necessitating a bag change to compensate.

This weekend I will go back to the Callaway and iron set up. Unless the elbow begins to interfere.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Changes for me are:

Srixon z355 driver replaced with G400 Max. Both great drivers, wasnt looking to change but had opportunity to get a new driver so the G400 is in the bag.

Callaway X-Hot Pros replace with Wilson C300 Forged. Replaced for forum testing and haven't lost their app in the bag.

4 hybrid pulled in favor of C300 4 iron. Hitting the iron well so I left it in the bag after the iron testing.

Have swapped sand wedges a couple of time out to try different bounces when I was struggling early in the year. As of now back to original wedge configuration.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Thanks to the Bridgestone Tour B JGR testing opportunity, the only clubs still in my bag are SW and 60*. Putter has been rotating depending on my mood between my Ping and an old STX.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

This season has seen my bad change immensely. Thanks to some lessons and discussions with my coach I stopped carrying a 3 wood in my bag. I've changed the irons in my bag from ping g20 to Mizuno jpx900, I've added a Callaway rogue hybrid to my bag as well as replaced my old ping wedges with Cleveland cbx wedges as well as changed putters to the Cleveland Huntington Beach 6.

It's been a big year for my bag but that hopefully means that in the next few years it will be calmer

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

Other than the Ping G700 irons going in (and back out) for review purposes, no change here.

Might be some changes in the next few months, but if what I'm looking at isn't better than the current, it will continue as is.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

replaced my Cobra AMP Cell Pro irons, with Mizuno JPX 825 Pro irons, went from DG S300 to DG R300. 

Took My Fly Z + out the bag and put in my ZL Encore cut down. 

Took my Bio Cell 3/4w out and put my Snake Eyes DIY 3w in. 

Added a 2nd towel, ;)  Got a new rain jacket :)

Replaced battery in my range finder :)

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

I started the year sure I was gonna keep the entire bag. Now here we are and only a couple things stayed in the bag. Being a Lefty and not living in a metro area forces me to buy and try.

Driver

Started year with Ping G10.5 w/ Fujikura Pro 62. The head and shaft combo didnâ€t work. Been playing Cobra F7+ w/ fuijkura Pro 60. Been a struggle as well. Have Mizuno JPX 900 w/ speeder Evol II 569 on its way. Hoping I have found the one. Update as of 9/30. Just hit the Jpx 900. Love it love it love it. Shaft combo just works for me. Was hitting 270+ which is great for me.

3 wood

Started the year with Ping G. Just put in a Mizuno ST 180 with Tensi Blue. Already launching farther.

Hybrid

Again started with Ping G. Also just switched to Jpx 900 19 degree hybrid. Hit it a few times and love it.

Irons

still have my favorite irons ever. Bridgestone J15cb. Canâ€t say enough good things.

Wedges

Have been playing Rtx 3 for the past year and have been a struggle. V sole and me just donâ€t get along. Recently put in Mizuno S18 Wedges. 50, 54 and 58. Already love them and enjoy they are forged. Even with the Boron they feel soo nice. Love them

Putter

Only other club to not change. Started year with Machine MA 1 adjuster and still gaming it. Love it.

There is my story. I hope to have my bag for awhile as my pocket book canâ€t take much more Change.

New driver for me. Mizuno JPX EZ now Titleist 917D

Everything else same. Wouldn't have needed the new driver if I wouldn't have had a little mishap and snap the shaft by the head. Moment of anger

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

My bag changed a lot since the beginning of the season, in that I got a new bag.  Most of the contents, however, remain the same.  I did add a rain suit and a quick reference guide to the rules of golf though. 

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 10.5* Helium Shaft

Woods: :taylormade-small: R580 5W, 7W

Hybrids: Nicklaus Dual Point 4H

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 Speedback One Length 6i - PW

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 48*, 52*, 58*

Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact 3

Bag: :Ogio: Grom 14-way stand bag

Ball: GolfJet Jet 4

Rangefinder: NX7 Pro or ShotScope V2

My whole bag changed a lot throughout the year.  Before leaving on the family vacation to Ireland/Scotland, I sold pretty much the whole starting lineup to help finance some golfing at St. Andrews.  I was planning on playing with the backup bag of oldies with the exception of the Driver until my wife surprised me with a set of Adams XTD A Tour irons for our anniversary.  The irons are actually amazing and aren't going anywhere however I am not sure I care for the Callaway Legacy Black 440 Driver I am currently gaming.  That may be the only switch I make except perhaps a new 3 wood.  The irons and putter are fimly in the bag for the foreseeable future.

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Archived