Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Wilson Golf 2019 eXo Golf Bags

GolfSpy Barbajo

Some sweet new bags released today by Wilson Golf.  Whaddya guys think?

WILSON UNVEILS NEW EXO GOLF BAG FAMILY

The new Wilson Staff eXo cart and carry line delivers a higher level of organization through its wide open top and geometric pocket designs.

CHICAGO, September 24th , 2018 – Wilson has officially announced the 2019 line of eXo carry and eXo cart bags. Designed with optimal club space and ergonomic pockets, eXo offers a wide range of storage options for golfers who enjoy easy access to their equipment while walking or riding during their round.

The five-way 10' x 7.5' top of the eXo carry bag incorporates five large dividers which allow for easy club organization and accessibility. With six functional storage pockets, the new carry bag provides golfers ample storage space and convenience access to the essentials during a round on the course.

“The organization and design of each pocket on the eXo carry and cart line make things effortless for golfers,” said Jean-Pierre Degembe, Global Product Director. “We went to great lengths to meet the needs of the everyday golfer, who enjoys the game without the hassle of searching or misplacing items inside their bags.”

The lightweight eXo carry bagweighs in at 5.1lb/2.3 kg, features a non-skid base which rests flat on the ground and has integrated stand legs completing the self-standing design for greater stability around the golf course. The bag also offers a 2-in- one self-balancing four-point double strap system for carrying comfort.

Designed for the keen carrier, the eXo carry bag integrates 3D air flow padded straps and a 3D air flow hip/low back pad to keep golfers cool in warmer conditions.

Additional features include an umbrella and glove holders, a towel ring and rain hood for inclement weather.

The eXo cart bag features a new 14-way 11' x 9' top with 14 full-length dividers with an enlarged putter well to accommodate oversized grips. A new base which features a trolley anchor, which fits easily on a cart and securely on a trolley.

Eight functional pockets provide smooth access to belongings, which includes two “Dry- tech” pockets, two full-size garment spaces and three front accessories pockets. The cart bag also showcases one large cooler pocket. The umbrella and glove holder, tee holders, towel ring, rain hood and 3D foam padded strap complete the list of additional bag features.

Both eXo carry and eXo cart bags are available in four stylish colour schemes: Blue/Royal/Yellow, Black/Black/Orange, Navy/White/Red and Red/White/Red.

The eXo family will be available starting Monday, Spetember 24.

Price Details:

eXo Carry: $159.99 eXo Cart: $179.99

0056.jpg

0058.jpg

0059.jpg

2019_Golf_Soft_Goods_Photo_Shoot_21391.jpg

2019_Golf_Soft_Goods_Photo_Shoot_22157.jpg

2019_Golf_Soft_Goods_Photo_Shoot_22582.jpg

2019_Golf_Soft_Goods_Photo_Shoot_22613.jpg

WGB5605NA_WS_EXO_CART_NAWHRD_strap_loop.jpg

WGB6000RO_WS_EXO_CARRY_BUROYE.jpg

2019_Golf_Soft_Goods_Photo_Shoot_22638.jpg

WGB5605NA_WS_EXO_CART_NAWHRD_Pocket_Organization.jpg

WGB5605NA_WS_EXO_CART_NAWHRD_Top.jpg

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Damn! Wilson got game!

Now they need to release the new blades and wedges...

They do look nice and good pricing. Also props to Shankster for finding a blade plug opportunity in this.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Wow! They are upping their game. That bag rockets to the top of my list.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Price point is awesome for what appears to be a solid top end cart bag. My complaint is the color schemes. I love the schemes for the stand bags, but the cart bag ones are so boring. I'd game that Black/Black/Orange, Blue/Royal/Yellow, or Red/White/Red on launch day if they were available, but the only card bag combo I like is that Blue/Royal. 

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I'm in the market for a new bag but I'm disappointed what I'm seeing in these new Wilson designs. Mostly the color selection - perhaps the design/features somewhat. I currently carry a 5 year old Wilson stand bag and have been very pleased with it. I don't know the model name. I don't carry/walk with a bag but prefer a carry bag because of the size - weight and they fit my Sun Mountain cart well. They're also easier to travel with.

My first choice is still either the Sun Mountain 4.5 LS-14w or one of the 3.5 LS bags. They're more expensive but IMO better designed and better engineered. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Decent price point and have the look of a well functioning bag. Some nice accessories and tweaks added that look like they could be helpful.

The look and colors don't stand out to me and in some versions seem a little too busy for my taste. The profiles look pretty standard.

I've never geeked out about bags too much, but these seem like a solid enough offering if it hits your aesthetic.

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

Color selection is really meh...

I mean, the bag is probably the most visible piece of equipment on the course, I think I rather pay more for a little more aesthetics.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I've had my Wilson Staff Nexus bag for a couple of years now, and I love it.  Easy to carry to the range, and it fits nicely on my Sun Mountain MicroCart.

I agree with others; I'm not very enamored with the colors.  They are just a little too busy in the color combos for me.  The black/orange isn't bad though.

Does that top pocket on the cart bag come off, or is the pic just showing that the cart strap goes underneath it?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Those look great!!! I'd take one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Um, yes PLEASE!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

nice bags.

nice colors.

but the pudding needs to be tested for the proof.

I see in the ad for the stand bag,they use the word trolley meaning these are for the European market.

Are these being released in NA?

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

nice bags.

nice colors.

but the pudding needs to be tested for the proof.

I see in the ad for the stand bag,they use the word trolley meaning these are for the European market.

Are these being released in NA?

Yup.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread since Wilson has added colors to both the cart and carry versions of the EXO in the past few months. Has anyone used or seen the all black carry version of the EXO. I saw it on their website but wondered if anyone had seen it in the flesh

Full_Region_Collection_1.jpg

Edited by Steve o
added picture

• 4 weeks later...

It's hilarious this thread has been recently bumped as I just bought one of these yesterday. With some christmas gift certificates and a 20% off sale, I was able to get one for almost half price, which makes an already great deal a better one. 

I had been shopping for a new stand bag for a while and I was weighing against the Ping Hoofer, and I couldn't see any appreciable advantage from the Ping. The EXO is a solid bag and I'm excited to get out there on the course again (in so many months).

To answer your question, they did not have the all-black version, they only had the red version which is the one I liked the best anyway. 

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Wow! Looking back at my post on the W/S Nexus bag, it’s now been 3.5 years since I bought it. It doesn’t show much wear, and I like it a lot. W/S makes a nice bag; looks like it will last several more years. The exo-skeleton frame might be a reason.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 1 month later...