TESTERS WANTED! ×

Srixon Customer Service

GeekingGolf

So as some of you know, I purchased a Srixon Z765 driver after being recommended by TrueGolfFit. I have hit some of the longest drives of my life but am having trouble with consistency and particularly with controlling the fade...it has been fading to a slice if you know what I am saying. I decided to contact their customer service via chat today because I was reading in their guide that there are additional weights and thought maybe adding weight to the club head would help. Well Jeremy at Srixon was amazing. I asked if there was a place where I could buy the extra weight set and he said hold on let me see if we have some. He checked the warehouse and found an 11 gram and 13 gram weight. What is amazing is he offered to send them out free of charge? I was like what really ok wow that is awesome. I asked him about golf balls specifically what golf ball would he recommend for my swing and I gave him the ball I currently play my driver swing speed and what I like in terms of feel around the greens. I asked this mainly because I have read great things about the Srixon golf balls and also because the customer service was so amazing I was prepared to reciprocate by purchasing a dozen of his recommended golf ball. Well he floored me because not only did he recommend two different golf balls but he is also going to include a sleeve of each in the box with the weights. I said WTF...really wow so if you want great and I mean outstanding customer service...I think Srixon is the way to go....just my two cents.

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

They are sending z star and q star tour

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

They are sending z star and q star tour

I'm curious to find out which you prefer. I thought with my mid 90s driver swing speed the Tour would be better for me but the Z Star is my ball of choice right now. I can't verify but it seems a little higher compression helps me keep the ball straighter off all clubs.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

So as some of you know, I purchased a Srixon Z765 driver after being recommended by TrueGolfFit. I have hit some of the longest drives of my life but am having trouble with consistency and particularly with controlling the fade...it has been fading to a slice if you know what I am saying. I decided to contact their customer service via chat today because I was reading in their guide that there are additional weights and thought maybe adding weight to the club head would help. Well Jeremy at Srixon was amazing. I asked if there was a place where I could buy the extra weight set and he said hold on let me see if we have some. He checked the warehouse and found an 11 gram and 13 gram weight. What is amazing is he offered to send them out free of charge? I was like what really ok wow that is awesome. I asked him about golf balls specifically what golf ball would he recommend for my swing and I gave him the ball I currently play my driver swing speed and what I like in terms of feel around the greens. I asked this mainly because I have read great things about the Srixon golf balls and also because the customer service was so amazing I was prepared to reciprocate by purchasing a dozen of his recommended golf ball. Well he floored me because not only did he recommend two different golf balls but he is also going to include a sleeve of each in the box with the weights. I said WTF...really wow so if you want great and I mean outstanding customer service...I think Srixon is the way to go....just my two cents.

Good stuff Bud! Keep us posted on both things but I am most interested in how the weight changes affect your ball flight. I recently got a set of weights for my driver and haven't had too much time to mess around with them yet. I had one short session where I started with the standard 7g and then decided to try the opposite ends of the spectrum. Put in the 13g and...eh... Next tried the 3g and it seemed to wake things up for me. I'll continue playing with these and I'll probably also start a new thread asking for advice and other experiences to see how others got along with the same idea.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Good stuff Bud! Keep us posted on both things but I am most interested in how the weight changes affect your ball flight. I recently got a set of weights for my driver and haven't had too much time to mess around with them yet. I had one short session where I started with the standard 7g and then decided to try the opposite ends of the spectrum. Put in the 13g and...eh... Next tried the 3g and it seemed to wake things up for me. I'll continue playing with these and I'll probably also start a new thread asking for advice and other experiences to see how others got along with the same idea.

Will do

Bryson DeChambeau

That is truly a very nice touch by Srixon to include the balls. But really as a businessman that initial cost of probably liek 5 bucks to them for manufacturing 6 balls may end up creating a large amount of revenue from a loyal customer 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Fantastic! I love when companies go above and beyond.

I'm more interested though in what the deal is with the Driver? Is it post honeymoon blues? swing problems? etc?

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Fantastic! I love when companies go above and beyond.

I'm more interested though in what the deal is with the Driver? Is it post honeymoon blues? swing problems? etc?

I think it's a combination of things really I have to find time to hit the range to figure it out I seem to be sliding a lot in the backswing right now and also not extending

Bryson DeChambeau

I think it's a combination of things really I have to find time to hit the range to figure it out I seem to be sliding a lot in the backswing right now and also not extending

I get it. I think it was you that was talking about needing to practice more to improve scores instead of playing in the how'd you play thread. I can confirm that even taking a weekend off and hitting the range instead of playing can help.

I know you are a much better golfer than me but I think this one might be universal. I was sitting around 103 avg before I started doing this. I did 2 range sessions one week and immediately shot a 98. Pretty crazy how much grooving your swing on the range can help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Absolutely bardle I agree I have definitely thanks to Arccos found the weaknesses in my game and it happens to be driving and putting so I am going to work them out in the range I tell you one thing is for sure the TrueGolfFit works i hit one drive 322 then one 295 granted downwind and i gained on average 12 yards off the tee but last few round there is a fade to slice that is really hurting my game I mean chipping out every drive or hitting shots from under trees is not the way to play good golf and thus I used my 3 wood 10 times off the tee last round.

Bryson DeChambeau

Absolutely bardle I agree I have definitely thanks to Arccos found the weaknesses in my game and it happens to be driving and putting so I am going to work them out in the range I tell you one thing is for sure the TrueGolfFit works i hit one drive 322 then one 295 granted downwind and i gained on average 12 yards off the tee but last few round there is a fade to slice that is really hurting my game I mean chipping out every drive or hitting shots from under trees is not the way to play good golf and thus I used my 3 wood 10 times off the tee last round.

Yeah I ran it and got the rogue. *sigh* and the GT 180. I don't want to buy the most expensive driver on the market for a distance claim that is what I'm currently hitting. I like the idea of the gt180 but according to TGF, Wouldn't hit it as far as I do now.

Of course it could be because I didn't have exact numbers and was just guessing at the variables based on my game...either way fine driving for now. I need to improve all the other stuff before I worry about driving.

Did the distance numbers shown on TGF match up to what your seeing or Is it higher?

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Yeah I ran it and got the rogue. *sigh* and the GT 180. I don't want to buy the most expensive driver on the market for a distance claim that is what I'm currently hitting. I like the idea of the gt180 but according to TGF, Wouldn't hit it as far as I do now.

Of course it could be because I didn't have exact numbers and was just guessing at the variables based on my game...either way fine driving for now. I need to improve all the other stuff before I worry about driving.

Did the distance numbers shown on TGF match up to what your seeing or Is it higher?

It's almost dead on honestly I was averaging about 260 with my TM M1 and when I was hitting the Srixon good I was getting between 322 and 270 I think it said gain 17 yards and I think that is about right but the accuracy right now isn't very good but it could be just an adjustment period or a swing.

Bryson DeChambeau

That's awesome! Always love to hear when OEM's take care of their customers.

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Archived