Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Xcaliber Shafts

djahubes

I know there is another thread discussing this company but wanted to start fresh. I just ordered 2 of the new shafts, Pro Fairway and Hybrid to swap into my PXG 5 wood and 3H. Will report back once I receive, install and test. From everything I've read these were great shafts at a great price. I guess the company went through some issues but looks like it's back in action. If anyone has some experience, would like to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I have experience with Xclaiber shafts - had them in my fairway woods and hybrids and they were great - tremendous value.

But that other thread exists because the founder of Xcaliber, Robin Arthur, started it. He's told us there that he will have a new line of shafts our after the New Year so you may wish to continue to follow that thread as he will update us on availability of those shafts, there.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I've played a few of Robin's shafts. I've had a couple of his fairway shafts from a few years ago, not the tour model, but the more regular, higher launching shaft. And I've had his TourX iron shafts in my sticks for a couple years. The man makes a great shaft. I wouldn't have any reservation playing them. If you have a shaft profile that fits your swing and ball flight, I think you'll be plenty satisfied.

Archived