Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

10 Articles You Might Have Missed on MyGolfSpy!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

missed-articles-banner

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

10 Articles You Might Have Missed on MyGolfSpy

MyGolfSpy has grown so fast that sometimes even I forget all the articles we have written. We just surpassed the 500 mark for articles on the site so we thought it would be a good idea to highlight some of the more interesting ones you might have missed. So no matter whether if you are a brand new reader to MGS or a long time dedicated follower you might just find one you missed. So here are 10 articles we thought you might like.

(1) Nike's Top-Secret Test Facility

On my recent trip to Fort Worth, TX I had the opportunity to get a rare behind the scenes tour of Nike Golf's Research & Development facility, “The Oven”. Check it out...it's amazing.

(2) 10 Ways (NOT) To Buy Fake Golf Clubs on EBAY!

Since this has become such a problem we thought it would be a good idea to help you know what you are getting when you purchase something online. So today we are going to show you 10 ways not to get scammed when you are purchasing equipment online.

(3) “How To Get Fit – The Right Way!” {SERIES}

If your really interested in becoming a better golfer and seriously want to lower your score then you will definitely want to read this series we wrote on how to get fit the RIGHT way.

(4) “How To Get Your Dream Golf Job” (Series)

Do You Have The Job You Always Dreamed Of? Why not…no really think for a second…why don't you? What stops you from going out and doing what you are most passionate about? On any given day there are thousands of golfers out there living their dream and working in the golf industry…and you can to!

(5) DIY – “How To Paint-Fill Your Own Golf Clubs”

Changing the paint fill on my golf clubs is something I have always done. It is my desire to have clubs that look different from what everyone else has in their bag. Paint filling a putter is a relatively easy task to accomplish (4 easy steps!) and is low cost. So why not give it a try yourself?

(6) {EXCLUSIVE TWITTER INTERVIEW} ** John Daly **

Yesterday afternoon we gave golfers that follow us on Twitter and Facebook the chance to ask John Daly 1 question they would love to know the answer to about him and his life. And here is how he answered them.

(7) TOUR: Bob Vokey's Workshop!

When you're talking about wedges there aren't many names that come up before the name Vokey. The man has been grindin' wedges since the 70's and been designing some of the most popular wedges for Titleist since ‘96. And we figured the MyGolfSpy readers would like a closer look at man behind the wedge and the “Workshop” that pumps out all these bunker beaters.

(8) “The Most Impressive Tool Ever Created For Golfers on EBAY!”

You might have heard about this new tool that we have been working on around the internet. A lot of people have been talking about it. This tool (”FORE! Alerts”) is going to revolutionize the way people shop on EBAY.

(9) Golf Balls – Which Is The Best One For You?

There is a way you can get lots more yardage off the tee and it doesn't even cost near the investment of a $400 driver. But this piece of golf equipment is just as important. And…the company that can get you all this extra yardage isn't even the one making the claims. That is because like us…they don't believe in claims…they believe in results.

(10) How The 1st Milled Putter Was Made! – (MUST READ)

Today's article is a special one…our friend Dick De La Cruz who we wrote about yesterday is going to give a look into the industry that many people never get to see or read about.

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Let me work on this and then i will edit it and let you know when it is fixed. Sorry...I did not know it did that.

Ok....I've tried clinking through the links, but it only sends me back to the forums. Where can I find these articles?

#TruthDigest

Sure thing....thanks.

BTW, not sure if it's intentional, or not, but when I tried clicking through the "recently added topics" deal on the right side of the screen, that didn't take me to the post either.

(not trying to complain :lol: ...maybe just help)

• SPY VIP

Try now :lol:

Ok....I've tried clinking through the links, but it only sends me back to the forums. Where can I find these articles?

#TruthDigest

Archived