TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

Not sure about the other testers but I've thought a lot about shot dispersion and consistency.  The problem is that SuperSpeed's focus is to improve your max swing speed.  They don't claim to improve shot striking, number of fairways hit, iron proximity to the hole, etc.
If I notice any big changes in my accuracy I'll definitely add it to my notes, but to be fair to SuperSpeed and this test the main focus will be on increasing swing speed.
Then again, if my wife buys the excuse that I need a FlightScope for this test.  Hmm........
I've thought a lot about that too, my swing is a work in progress and I've seen a lot of improvement this past year. My plan involves lots of range sessions to try to keep it sharp with some rounds sprinkled in.

It's going to be interesting too, I'm planning on purchasing new irons really soon so I'll have to adjust to those on top of everything.

Hadn't thought about FlightScope, man this site is such a bad influence....

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've thought a lot about that too, my swing is a work in progress and I've seen a lot of improvement this past year. My plan involves lots of range sessions to try to keep it sharp with some rounds sprinkled in.

It's going to be interesting too, I'm planning on purchasing new irons really soon so I'll have to adjust to those on top of everything.

Hadn't thought about FlightScope, man this site is such a bad influence....

so true

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Just finished my first session with the SuperSpeed system. Not gonna lie, I broke a sweat. I was sweating doing the dynamic warm-up in my house.

Right now, the left handed swings are awkward, but I think as I go along they will improve. Practice makes perfect, right?

My top speed was 101 with the lightest club and I noticed at the last protocol which is three swings with the lightest club were all slower than my first three. Guess that comes with exhaustion.

Overall it didn't take too long, I did pause between sets to record speeds. It was fun, though and I'm looking forward to my Tuesday session.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:43 AM, 02uwmadgrad said:

First and foremost, a big thank you to MyGolfSpy and SuperSpeed Golf for the opportunity to review the SuperSpeed Golf training system.

My Story

I first picked up a golf club when I was 10 years old.  My older brother played, and like any little brother I wanted to do what he was doing.  Through many ridiculous flop shots in our back yard, a few bladed wedges into the siding, and trips to our local muni, I fell in love with the game.  I loved the outdoors and being able to play the same course 20 times without ever having the same shot twice.

Phil flop shot.jpg

If I would have tried this I guarantee a broken window would have followed.

I played in high school but slowed down with college and then family life (married with two kids).  About five years ago I joined a weekly 9 hole public golf league and started to play more frequently.  That led to joining the course as a member and playing in weekend events.

I don't feel like I have any great strengths or weaknesses in my game.  Some days I'm great off the tee but can't hit an iron to save my life.  Other rounds I'll smack three drives in the water but hit 13 GIRs to save a round in the 70's.  My handicap index has been between 5.2 and 6.5 this year.

The Fitness Side of Things

I never worked out regularly or did any type of fitness program until I hit my 30's.  My first foray into the world of training was P90X3.  I can't say it was always pretty but I did enjoy exercising for the first time.  Ever since then I've tried to work out at least three times per week.  Most of my workouts are geared towards functional fitness and rotational exercises to help with flexibility and stamina walking 18 holes.  I have tried one golf specific program; Kai Fitness for Golf.  I wrote a short review of the program here.

I currently hit my driver about 260-275 yards depending on the course conditions.  My 100 yard club is a 56 or 60 degree wedge, 150 is between an 8 and a 9 iron, and 200 is usually a 4-hybrid.

The last time I paid attention to my swing speed was a few years ago when I was trying out new drivers.  My range then was 97-103mph.  SuperSpeed was kind enough to provide us with SwingSpeed radar for this test and review.  Using the radar at a local driving range my average was around 100 with a top speed of 104.

First Impressions

Woo hoo, I got a box!

20180913_102503.jpg

Pretty standard packaging with the three different weighted shafts together in one box.   Can't say there was much of a wow factor upon receiving the clubs.  More of a “oh cool, now I can get started to see if this thing actually works” response.  The written materials were extremely light with multiple reminders to visit their website for more detailed instructions.

20180913_102731.jpg

The three clubs each measure 45” long, which is right in line with my Callaway Epic driver that has been trimmed 1”.  SuperSpeed states the light, medium, and heavy sticks are 20% lighter than my driver, 10% lighter, 5% heavier.  My super old kitchen scale confirmed the percentages were in the ballpark.

20180913_104903.jpg

The grips look to be a standard Golf Pride type grip; though no logo can be found so it's probably something made specifically for SuperSpeed.  The grip shouldn't be a big deal since I'll be using these in my basement and they won't be subject to any outdoor conditions.

My Action Plan

While SuperSpeed is careful not to promise any specific increases in your swing speed or distance, they do mention that players typically gain 5% over the first 6 weeks.  Their website lists a 1mph increase = approximately 2.6 yards.  For my 104mph max swing speed that would be about 13.5 extra yards.

I intend to follow the prescribed training plan to the letter.  The plan calls for three sessions per week, approximately 15 minutes per session, one day off in between.  While the website lists 3 main protocols to follow we will actually be testing out a brand new plan that contains 5 levels over 72 weeks!  Yeah, I was shocked at the 72 week thing too.  This should be extremely interesting testing out a brand new training protocol.

We'll plan on having weekly check-ins but the main performance updates will happen as we complete the first two levels at 6 and 14 weeks.  The 14 week update will be a big one as I believe many people outside of this test group would give up on the program if they don't see significant increases after 3+ months of work.

Protocol Outline.JPG

I'm not worried about following the Level 1 protocol swings as they are just regular stance and feet together step-swing from your dominant and non-dominant sides.  Where things should get interesting is in Level 2 when you get to incorporate kneeling swings both right and left-handed.

My biggest fear for the program is that I increase my swing speed but can no longer find the center of the club face.  The training protocol calls for you to swing as hard as possible 6” above the ground, so it's not exactly a real swing towards a target.

I will consider the SuperSpeed training system a success if I am able to increase and maintain my max swing speed by 5% or more without any accuracy loss.  I don't believe the product will increase my general fitness since its only 15 minutes a session and I already exercise at least 90 minutes per week.  An extra benefit would be if it keeps away the winter rust over the long Wisconsin winters.

SnowGolf 800.jpg

Not as fun as it looks.

LOL. Actually, not ever having played snow golf, it looks like a blast.  If we lose our minds and decide to stay here in winter, I'd have fun creating the golf course on the ranch. The snow here is like dry dust however and might be like having to constantly play from the ruff.

Great reports from you and the other testers so far!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

How flexible are the shafts? 

I would think, the stiffer the better for a product like this but I could be wrong. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

wow.

really hard to read the intros with the heiroglyphics thrown in  there.

But it was great work guys.

Thanks

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

15 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I would guess that they are regular or stiff flex, they definitely aren't buggy whips.

Okay, thank you. 

I just wanted to make sure you could swing as hard as you can without feeling like the shaft was hindering you. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Stage 1 posted! Can't wait to get started. My first round at the Level 1 training should be starting tomorrow morning! Looking forward to seeing how everyone progresses throughout the year. This is going to be a long-run review/testing period, so enjoy the journey!

It all starts here:

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX

Stoked to see if anyone realizes any actual gains after the program. I'll definitely be ordering one if so!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Good stage 1's so far fellas- Will be watching with interest especially if y'all gain 5mph as that equates to decent and worthwhile gains for driver speed.

I'm average 101mph, moving to 102 with a very light shaft but no control. If I can get to 106 using current equipment then I will be buying this training aid. So no pressure guys😏

Watching with interest your honest reviews.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

This seems to be on a lot of people's wish lists for this year. I can't blame anyone for wanting more speed, my SS sits at 89, so I can use it. I can tell it's gonna take a lot of effort and I think it'll be worth it.

We've got a great group of testers here, so I'm confident you'll definitely get some honest opinions.

I also completed my first protocol over the weekend and I will say I was sore yesterday. Doing so much with the non dominant side was rough. Frankly I was surprised at my SS left handed - it was clearly less than righty but better than I would have expected.

I was able to play the day after and felt fine. My on course SS was normal when I checked it on 18. So even though I was a bit sore everything worked fine.

I see that some of my fellow testers were concerned about added speed without improved ball striking and the need for different equipment.

I asked my teacher who works with pros and my fitter who does the same. Here’s a synopsis of their comments.

Teacher - looking at the warm up and protocol, this system should improve your balance which will improve your ball striking. No worries there.

Fitter - nearly all the guys I fit are using too much equipment - with an additional 5 mph the equipment that they have may just fit.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

My Stage 1 is up for review by all.  I still haven't gotten the hang of this new forum format.  Why did it have to change now??

They love making changes when guys like us are doing reviews Kenny. It’s in the code sub paragraph 3.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My Stage 1 is up for review by all.  I still haven't gotten the hang of this new forum format.  Why did it have to change now??

2 hours ago, revkev said:

They love making changes when guys like us are doing reviews Kenny. It’s in the code sub paragraph 3.

I promise you guys it's the same thing but looks different. Like when I change drivers thinking I'm going to get more accuracy/distance 😆

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I’m fine with the change - you have to stay ahead. 2nd time through the protocol for me tomorrow.

Also Daisy told me that the dynamic warm up would be an ideal pre-round round warm up. I did it yesterday pre round and only hit five shots before teeing off. Piped my drive be down the middle. I practice a couple of the stretches starting last week to get ready for the start. I’m really glad that I did. That stork one is bizarre IMO.

Heat index was over 100 at 230 so I was able to do the warm up in the fitness center and then go to the range for those few shots.

Good thing. I was totally wilted by the end of the round.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I also completed my first protocol over the weekend and I will say I was sore yesterday. Doing so much with the non dominant side was rough. Frankly I was surprised at my SS left handed - it was clearly less than righty but better than I would have expected.

I was able to play the day after and felt fine. My on course SS was normal when I checked it on 18. So even though I was a bit sore everything worked fine.

I see that some of my fellow testers were concerned about added speed without improved ball striking and the need for different equipment.

I asked my teacher who works with pros and my fitter who does the same. Here’s a synopsis of their comments.

Teacher - looking at the warm up and protocol, this system should improve your balance which will improve your ball striking. No worries there.

Fitter - nearly all the guys I fit are using too much equipment - with an additional 5 mph the equipment that they have may just fit.

I did my first session yesterday and woke up feeling fine. Now, fast forward to the first ten minutes of work, I can feel it. Honestly I think a lot of it is from the stretching, I can definitely feel it in my shoulders.

I found my SS left handed to be a shock, too. I was consistently in the low 70's. My dominant stayed in the 90's with a high of 101. Looking forward to going at it again tomorrow.

Protocol number 2 in the books. 

I'm going to the club for lunch with a colleague today so will go to the range and hit a few balls just so see how that goes on a training day.  I would have lots of trouble hitting the ball well right now - about half an hour or so after the session.  It will be 130 by the time that I get to the range. though which should be enough time for recovery according to SuperSpeed.  We'll see, I just threw my Swing Caddy in the bag.

For those who are contemplating purchase I would suggest that you go into their website and start doing the dynamic warm up now.  It's a very good, golf specific warm up.  If you were to start using it for your range sessions and rounds you would be ahead of the game as some of the exercises take a few times through to master. 

I will also say that while each of my numbers improved today I have a long way to go to hit the anticipated numbers with each of the clubs - based on my initial driver SS I should be at around 108 with the light (green) club.  Again, this is exactly what Daisy told us.  She said it takes time to learn how to swing aggressively enough.  I wonder how long it will take to do the left handed step through swing without the fear of falling flat on my face? :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I also finished day 2 of the first training level.  I didn't see much change in my numbers from day 1.  A few were up a little, others down slightly.  I did have a hard workout yesterday so the soreness from that may have had an effect on my numbers.

I have a feeling my biggest gains are going to come the first day of each new week when I have a few days of rest over the weekend.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

6 minutes ago, 02uwmadgrad said:

I also finished day 2 of the first training level.  I didn't see much change in my numbers from day 1.  A few were up a little, others down slightly.  I did have a hard workout yesterday so the soreness from that may have had an effect on my numbers.

I have a feeling my biggest gains are going to come the first day of each new week when I have a few days of rest over the weekend.

As per any athletic training, that is exactly when you'll start to see the biggest progress.
Unless you're exercising in a very structured way, hard, daily, you'll not see benefits day-to-day, it's after the rest days where you notice the benefit the next time around.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

21 minutes ago, revkev said:

Protocol number 2 in the books. 

I'm going to the club for lunch with a colleague today so will go to the range and hit a few balls just so see how that goes on a training day.  I would have lots of trouble hitting the ball well right now - about half an hour or so after the session.  It will be 130 by the time that I get to the range. though which should be enough time for recovery according to SuperSpeed.  We'll see, I just threw my Swing Caddy in the bag.

For those who are contemplating purchase I would suggest that you go into their website and start doing the dynamic warm up now.  It's a very good, golf specific warm up.  If you were to start using it for your range sessions and rounds you would be ahead of the game as some of the exercises take a few times through to master. 

I will also say that while each of my numbers improved today I have a long way to go to hit the anticipated numbers with each of the clubs - based on my initial driver SS I should be at around 108 with the light (green) club.  Again, this is exactly what Daisy told us.  She said it takes time to learn how to swing aggressively enough.  I wonder how long it will take to do the left handed step through swing without the fear of falling flat on my face? :)

Rev -  Don't say Protocol 2; we do that after 6 weeks of Protocol 1.  😉

I will be doing my second session of Protocol 1 in a couple of hours.  Comments from my first session on Sunday:

I agree that the warmup exercise is an all around good exercise for golf.  I had trouble with my balance standing on one foot.  I used to be pretty good at that years ago as I had to do that routinely in my work.  Not anymore!!  If I can improve my balance, I expect positive results on my driver swing.

For the last couple of months I have been swinging the Skilz Gold Flex (like Orange Whip) prior to playing golf as a warmup.  I've been swinging right handed and left handed.   It has made a difference, because I could never swing a club left handed.  As a result, my left handed swing speed with the SuperSpeed clubs is not all that much different than with my dominant right hand.  My biggest concern is there is a possibility that the radar unit may end up in a hundred pieces.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 minutes ago, Jon Brittan said:

As per any athletic training, that is exactly when you'll start to see the biggest progress.
Unless you're exercising in a very structured way, hard, daily, you'll not see benefits day-to-day, it's after the rest days where you notice the benefit the next time around.

I know, it's just tough to not look at all the numbers starting a new program like this and hope for immediate results.  I'm not going to be worried about my speeds until we finish the Level 1 program at 6 weeks.  Even then we'll have a long way to go with SuperSpeed.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Rev definitely hits on a great point, it's good to go ahead and start the dynamic warm-up before receiving the product. The great thing about SuperSpeed is that all the information is online.

My session 2 will be tonight after work, I just couldn't muster the motivation to go outside at three this morning and work out.

I do stand corrected Kenny - thanks for the reminder.  Session two of protocol 1 is in the books.  And I hit about 40 balls after lunch.  I had exactly three hours after my training session in between.  I am sore and the first swings were NG.  However after I got loose I hit the ball fine and I roped driver - my average SS on 5 drives with the Swing Caddy were 90 mph which is the highest average that I've had on the device to date for a series of 5 or greater.  `I should have used the radar but it was still on my back porch from my Superspeed session where as the Swing Caddy was in my golf bag.

I doubt that I could have played 18 holes this afternoon though - but remember the heat index remains well over 100 here - it's brutal - I feel for my friends coming down from CT and VT the end of the week. They are going to die in this heat. 

Sirchunksalot - I'm going to have to do evening on Thursday.  It's the reality of life for those of us that work.  Either we have to get up super early or else do after work.  Morning is not always possible.  Daisy acknowledged that and said after work is fine.  After golf or after another workout is not. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

2 hours ago, NiftyNiblick said:

You guys are something.

I loved golf, but I was never willing to work that hard for it.

That was the shear beauty of golf.

No running. No rope. No heavy bag.

Maybe 12 oz. curls once in a while.

That's basically what I thought golf was before I started playing. Not a real "sport", no sweat, no work. 

I was used to competitive football (soccer) with miles run daily, gym daily, training sessions etc. 

Golf was for old people who couldn't manage a real sport...

Since playing I've come to appreciate the subtlety. I've played with old gentlemen who do like to play a sedate game but have such a finely tuned game they are impressive, while I've found I can move things like this type of exercise from my other sports and you really can see it as a sport you train for...

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...