Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

IMG_1448.thumb.JPG.64d4af37818c13ef8174dbda09daa305.JPG

The Pad arrived yesterday just in time for the last workout of week two. I got the turkey in at 1230 and then started the workout. I’ve been slow all week but was ridiculously slow through the red club warm up swings and then none of my first set green club swings hit 100, that’s never happened. As I switched sides I realized it was on baseball mode -switched it back to golf, redid that set and while not up the prior three weeks it was up from Monday and Tuesday.

Kneeling swings were way up using the pad verses the towel. Also my knees feel much better post workout. My trainer suggested a handful of mixed nuts pre workout and a portion of plain Greek Yogurt post and Daisy a warm soak afterwards. I put both together and only have that nice little soreness that says, “I worked out today,” as I’m writing.

Best of all though is that I got my speed back for the last three swings with my 110 on the green being my fastest of the week (I had a few 111’s the week before). Still off on the blue and red but feeling like they will be back up to speed next time out.

Here’s the tally:

Dominant Green 110, Blue 103, Red 97

Non-Dominant. Green 100, Blue 97, Red 92

Fastest kneeling swing was 90.

Have a great Thanksgiving all

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

21 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

First off, congratulations Kenny for hitting a milestone. That's awesome! That's one of the beautiful things about SuperSpeed, seeing speed increases and knowing the work is paying off.

I did my second session today. The highlights: 110, 105, and 102 from lightest to heaviest. It's the first time I hit over 100 with the heaviest (blue for me) club.

The lowlight: I nearly fell off the stability pad. Just a friendly warning, when using the Stability Pro mat use caution and pay attention to where your knees wander off to. If you happen to notice they are getting near the edge of the mat, please reposition them closer to the center. At least it's a short drop from knee height.

I'm loving the mat, it's a lot more comfortable than the one I bought from Lowes. I feel it's kinder and gentler to the knees.

To all you out there, wherever you are, I hope each of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks!  It's great when the speed surpasses what your normal is.

Remember what Daisy said about using the pad.  The knees should be directly under the hips; not wider.  I haven't received the stability pad yet, so I don't know how wide the pad is, but I would think it's wide enough that falling off shouldn't be an issue if your knees are positioned correctly.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Week 8 is officially over for me. My numbers have been pretty consistent the last few weeks, I guess that has to do with this being a plateau phase. That, and adding the kneeling swings into the mix. Daisy from SuperSpeed said this was to be expected.

My kneeling swings have gotten better, my highs this week were 88, 89, and 80 on my dominant side and 80, 81, and 76 non dominant. I'm actually just a hair faster with the medium club than my light.

I played a round earlier today and took the swing radar with me to get some numbers on course. I'm disappointed that I'm not seeing the numbers on the course that I'm getting at the range. I had a high today of 94 and a low of 87. I recorded eight drives and only averaged 90 mph.

I don't know if this is the mental part of the game in that I'm trying to control where my drives are going and limiting myself on speed. I did hit a 3 wood 208 off the deck according to Arccos, a new record! Maybe I need to ditch the driver.

I am noticing that my driver is ballooning, I hit em high and not far. I probably need to get a new one as I think mine might spin too much. Daisy recommended getting fitted for a new one, but after getting new irons a couple of months ago that's a little over budget. I did use TrueFit that My Golf Spy has put out and got recommended for a Srixon z765 that I might look into as you can find them used at a reasonable rate. I know it's not a fitting, but $300 plus is quite a bit to have to shell out this close to Christmas.

I'm going to hit the range again on Sunday to see if there's been any change there. I do feel like I can swing more freely when there's not trees to hit into. 20181123_172406.jpegScreenshot_20181123-174743.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Hi Jason, I think you are spot on about looking into your driver. We have commonly found that once someone gains a good amount of speed as you have their current driver no longer is suitable for them. Spin often increases too much. The amount of speed you have gained with each SuperSpeed clubs has been outstanding and if it isn't transferring over that is the first place to look. Do you know how much your current driver weighs in total? Down the line you may also want to look at doing a ball fitting as that can change too. 

The good thing is that it is the off season so it is a good time for you to focus on speed and then as the spring hits you will be better suited to take this new speed to the course. 

One other test you could try is to measure some max out driver swings using the radar but not hitting a ball. Let us know how those numbers look.

Kyle

Hi Jason, I think you are spot on about looking into your driver. We have commonly found that once someone gains a good amount of speed as you have their current driver no longer is suitable for them. Spin often increases too much. The amount of speed you have gained with each SuperSpeed clubs has been outstanding and if it isn't transferring over that is the first place to look. Do you know how much your current driver weighs in total? Down the line you may also want to look at doing a ball fitting as that can change too. 

The good thing is that it is the off season so it is a good time for you to focus on speed and then as the spring hits you will be better suited to take this new speed to the course. 

One other test you could try is to measure some max out driver swings using the radar but not hitting a ball. Let us know how those numbers look.

Kyle

Thanks Kyle! I have not personally weighed my driver, but have looked up the spec sheet on TaylorMade's website and they say it's 279 grams. Would it affect my training if I went to a heavier driver? I'm currently in the Senior set of speed sticks, which hit the -20, -10, and +5 extremely well. I'm also wondering about my angle of attack with the driver since I've really been focusing on my iron game lately and I might be hitting down on the ball with my driver.

I appreciate the feedback, it's definitely something I'll have to look into. I'll get some numbers with my driver and get them to you.

Kyle, here are the numbers from my aggressive driver swings with no ball. I did my dynamic warm-up complete with the ten swings with the heaviest club. The last two were 90 and 93 mph.

Now for the driver: I took ten swings and the speeds were 78, 83, 90, 89, 89, 90, 93, 95, 87, and 77. I averaged that out to. 87.1 mph.

I'm going to hit the range tomorrow and check there. I have had a couple of swing thoughts that I want to experiment with. One is that I'm using my iron swing with my driver, causing a downward strike on the ball, thus the extra spin. The other is I noticed that my on course swing is more compact in the backswing than the drill a moment ago.

I appreciate you taking the opportunity to give advice here on the forum. I think it gives the readers a good idea of how great your customer service is.

11 minutes ago, Calypso55 said:

End of week #8.   My swing speeds have decreased in every category.  😞

Is that because of winter settling in? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Careful guys: this is what your swing looks like if you OD on SuperSpeed step swings:

That said: he just won an event, so swing your swing!

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Careful guys: this is what your swing looks like if you OD on SuperSpeed step swings:
[/url] That said: he just won an event, so swing your swing!
That's pretty much how my step swings look. I know my neighbors have to be looking at me like I'm crazy when I'm doing them. "Honey, go back inside, the weird guy is outside again".

Guy makes it work, though.

Took the clubs to the driving range today to work on some things that I've noticed in my game, most notably tee shots that went up but not out. I'm trying to focus on keeping the driver lower longer on my backswing and coming in on a similar angle. The good news: better drives, the bad news: After eight weeks of training I still haven't hit the five percent increase in speed.

I'm seeing gains from the beginning of the test, but it isn't what I was hoping for or expecting. Today it was a 91 mph average, which is better than my starting speed of 89.

I know I can swing faster, but you put a ball in front of me it's just not happening. One of the things we were told before the test is that you swing faster when you're hitting a ball and that you'll be slower if you swing a driver without one. Starting the test, the first thing I did was swing just my driver and ended up with a swing of 78 mph and the initial driving range session was faster by 11 mph. I took two swings today with just the driver and had 90 and 93 on the radar. It's that little white ball....

Weather permitting, I'll record some video this weekend and post it up. It's been a wet and chilly fall here in Tennessee, so I'm hoping for some dry weather to come in.

Other than that, week nine is off to a good start, this is a plateau phase in the training so I know my speeds will remain constant during the training.

6 hours ago, mpatrickriley said:

That said: he just won an event, so swing your swing!

Heck, I'd take it. 

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

On 11/23/2018 at 2:51 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Week 8 is officially over for me. My numbers have been pretty consistent the last few weeks, I guess that has to do with this being a plateau phase. That, and adding the kneeling swings into the mix. Daisy from SuperSpeed said this was to be expected.

My kneeling swings have gotten better, my highs this week were 88, 89, and 80 on my dominant side and 80, 81, and 76 non dominant. I'm actually just a hair faster with the medium club than my light.

I played a round earlier today and took the swing radar with me to get some numbers on course. I'm disappointed that I'm not seeing the numbers on the course that I'm getting at the range. I had a high today of 94 and a low of 87. I recorded eight drives and only averaged 90 mph.

I don't know if this is the mental part of the game in that I'm trying to control where my drives are going and limiting myself on speed. I did hit a 3 wood 208 off the deck according to Arccos, a new record! Maybe I need to ditch the driver.

I am noticing that my driver is ballooning, I hit em high and not far. I probably need to get a new one as I think mine might spin too much. Daisy recommended getting fitted for a new one, but after getting new irons a couple of months ago that's a little over budget. I did use TrueFit that My Golf Spy has put out and got recommended for a Srixon z765 that I might look into as you can find them used at a reasonable rate. I know it's not a fitting, but $300 plus is quite a bit to have to shell out this close to Christmas.

I'm going to hit the range again on Sunday to see if there's been any change there. I do feel like I can swing more freely when there's not trees to hit into. 20181123_172406.jpegScreenshot_20181123-174743.jpeg

What I find interesting is that we are swinging the same SuperSpeed Senior set of clubs; your speeds are overall much faster than mine with all clubs.  However, our driver swing speed is close to the same now.  The only difference seems to be that my driver weighs 328 grams and yours weighs 279 grams.  With your higher club speeds and lighter driver, you should be blowing my doors off!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

What I find interesting is that we are swinging the same SuperSpeed Senior set of clubs; your speeds are overall much faster than mine with all clubs.  However, our driver swing speed is close to the same now.  The only difference seems to be that my driver weighs 328 grams and yours weighs 279 grams.  With your higher club speeds and lighter driver, you should be blowing my doors off!!  
It's definitely interesting, Kenny. I can't figure it out at all. The speed is there, except when I see a ball in front of me. So now, I've got so many thoughts going through my head. Deceleration, lag, ground interaction, and more. I can swing my driver faster without a ball than with one.

This test is fun, and it's hitting all the high notes with the exception of on course performance, for me. I think this is just a mental hurdle that I've got to get over. I feel like it's right there...just gotta get over the hump.

9 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It's definitely interesting, Kenny. I can't figure it out at all. The speed is there, except when I see a ball in front of me. So now, I've got so many thoughts going through my head. Deceleration, lag, ground interaction, and more. I can swing my driver faster without a ball than with one.

This test is fun, and it's hitting all the high notes with the exception of on course performance, for me. I think this is just a mental hurdle that I've got to get over. I feel like it's right there...just gotta get over the hump.

You're almost certainly right that it's psychological and it's easy to focus on that little white thing and start thinking about hitting the ball rather than swinging the club.

Give this a go next time you're on the tee/driving range:

• Use an alignment aid on the ball to line up your intended strike path
  • Away from the ball, get in some practice swings that are fast and smooth, just keep gently building until the swing arc feels good to you. Don't even look at the ball yet, just get the swing movement feeling good
  • Step up to the ball, using the alignment line to find your position and stance as quickly (but accurately) as possible, so you don't start thinking about the ball
  • Keep your eye on the ball, but not your mind. In your mind just focus on what the "through" part of your practice swings felt like and all you're going to think about in your actual swing is getting to the point where the "exit" of the swing feels the same as the practice swings did.

You really want the impact with the ball to be an incidental note on the swing of the club.
Focusing on impact is the easiest way to decelerate into the ball or to stiffen up your muscles as if you're trying to smack an axe into a tree and you're expecting real impact. The golf ball is a tiny, light-weight little thing that is actually just getting in the way of your swing path.
Good golf is about good swings that happen to pass through the resting location of a ball...

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

You're almost certainly right that it's psychological and it's easy to focus on that little white thing and start thinking about hitting the ball rather than swinging the club.
Give this a go next time you're on the tee/driving range:
  • Use an alignment aid on the ball to line up your intended strike path
  • Away from the ball, get in some practice swings that are fast and smooth, just keep gently building until the swing arc feels good to you. Don't even look at the ball yet, just get the swing movement feeling good
  • Step up to the ball, using the alignment line to find your position and stance as quickly (but accurately) as possible, so you don't start thinking about the ball
  • Keep your eye on the ball, but not your mind. In your mind just focus on what the "through" part of your practice swings felt like and all you're going to think about in your actual swing is getting to the point where the "exit" of the swing feels the same as the practice swings did.
You really want the impact with the ball to be an incidental note on the swing of the club.
Focusing on impact is the easiest way to decelerate into the ball or to stiffen up your muscles as if you're trying to smack an axe into a tree and you're expecting real impact. The golf ball is a tiny, light-weight little thing that is actually just getting in the way of your swing path.
Good golf is about good swings that happen to pass through the resting location of a ball...
Thanks Jon! I'll try that out the next time I get to the range.

@sirchunksalot - I think you have the main solution between driver and driver/ball. Treat yourself to a fitting for Christmas and don’t sweat it.

We have a huge benefit testing in a group on a forum. Something SuperSpeed might consider.

If you look at our level one results they were fairly consistent across the board with the sticks, inconsistent on the course with enough positives to encourage the entire group. The second level has been tougher for all of us in varying degrees. If we were on our own it might be tempting to quit.

That would be my one consumer concern with this product - it does require some patience and discipline for it to work properly. For us the group creates it - what would create that if I were on my own?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

@revkevI really like the point you make here.  The discipline required to complete the program is definitely an obstacle.  I have not purchased the system for that very reason.  

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

[mention=16651]revkev[/mention]I really like the point you make here.  The discipline required to complete the program is definitely an obstacle.  I have not purchased the system for that very reason.  
Isn't that the main issue for any type of personal improvement? Golf lessons, a new fitness routine, dieting; they all take time and a commitment level in order to see real results. There is no magic cure for 15 extra yards or 6-pack abs.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

@revkev I definitely am thankful that we have a group of testers and forum members that keep us motivated. I don't think I would be outside at 7 p.m. doing this training as frequently without you guys. If I had bought this, without the same support and had the same results, this would be going in the closet. Wouldn't sell it, I'm too stubborn. You guys keep the motivation going.

@02uwmadgrad Absolutely. Not complaining. I’m just relating that as I read the thread and weigh what appear to be the obvious effectiveness and benefits of the program against what I assess my ability to set aside the time (when I’ll have access to the space) over an extended period, I currently conclude that I will not be able to fulfill the protocol requirements.

If my assessment changes, then I’m all in and will gladly purchase the system. In fact I’m considering an off-season program with a not-so-nearby facility that would include fitness,instruction, and SS equipment.  Upside is the proper space and instruction. Downside is the commuting time and the cost.  

I think others are likely doing similar self assessments. 

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

42 minutes ago, L.I. Rich said:

@02uwmadgrad Absolutely. Not complaining. I’m just relating that as I read the thread and weigh what appear to be the obvious effectiveness and benefits of the program against what I assess my ability to set aside the time (when I’ll have access to the space) over an extended period, I currently conclude that I will not be able to fulfill the protocol requirements.

If my assessment changes, then I’m all in and will gladly purchase the system. In fact I’m considering an off-season program with a not-so-nearby facility that would include fitness,instruction, and SS equipment.  Upside is the proper space and instruction. Downside is the commuting time and the cost.  

I think others are likely doing similar self assessments. 

That's the most important bit entirely. 

Personally I'm all about "all-in" training, if I'm going to do something I'll prioritise it above almost anything, but you see people all the time who are constantly trying something new and not sticking with anything. 

SS is a great idea, but only if you'll stick with it, you'll see no gain just doing it every so often at random. Find what really works for you... Faster swing speed is great, but good contact will improve most people's game too so get a strike mat and hitting net if you think you'd use that more. No space? Chipping and short game is huge, get a chipping net instead and practice regularly. Want to be indoors? Get a PuttOut...

There are so many areas we amateurs can easily pick up shots you're best picking the options you'll actually use and stick with. You might love the idea of out driving your playing partners, but believe me, they'll notice if you start sticking all your chips within 6ft or draining every putt. 

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Hmm, this whole thread has given me an idea...

To everyone participating in this thread, if you would be able to spare 10-15 minutes at any time at all and would like to help me conduct an experiment, could you please send me a private message. I'll let each of you individually know what I'd need from you (really simple and totally cost free, before anyone thinks I'm up to something 😉), but I'd like to keep it "under my hat" so to speak until I can give you some results...

You'll simply need somewhere you can hit a ball or two

Edited by Jon Brittan

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Week 7:
In case you missed my previous post, due to the unhealthy air from the California wildfires, my SuperSpeed training had to be put on hold. The air is breathable again, and I finally finished my 7th week (a week behind the rest). With the 7th week comes the start of our next protocol level which includes kneeling swings. The kneeling swings are tough! After my first session, my back was rather sore. For my other sessions, I had to rely on the “modified” swing for the kneeling position (standing swing with feet together) due to the recent rainy weather. I just received my Stability Pro mat from SuperSpeed today, so hopefully I can continue with the kneeling swings rain or shine moving forward! As with the others, my maximum speeds have dropped, but I’m sure much of this is due to the increase in number of swings per session.

1308276147_SSG-Week7.PNG.0552e125b033e1aa1f3ab6b51a4ed5bc.PNG

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX

I've just gained a new level of respect for my northern friends. Got my second session of week nine in tonight after work and was greeted to a temperature of 32 degrees. After layering up real good with thermals, a fleece jacket, and a beanie (toboggan to us southerners), I was good to go. I will say that a leather golf glove doesn't work out to well.  I even chose to only record my fastest speed ala Kenny. I usually record everything, but I decided to smart thing to do was save time and get back inside to a heater.

I had some good swings tonight hitting a high of 106 dominant and 103 non dominant. I say it was a good night and a great way to end the day. rps20181127_200055.thumb.jpg.dd9b08590c25dea588f527c2f9d2f764.jpg

I got an email from Kyle today asking for me to send a video of my swing so they can offer some advice. I'm hoping the rain that's forecasted for the weekend doesn't hit so I can head out to the range and take care of this.

@Kegger, the kneeling swings will get easier. After my first session my lower back was quite stiff, but as I've gotten used to it, it's not as bad. I'm glad to hear the air quality out in California has improved and an saddened by all the lives that have been affected by the fires. I'm glad to hear you're safe.

Daisy also volunteered to look at a video of my swing. I truly appreciate that. Instead I’ve scheduled a lesson. My teacher knows my swing. I had a poor range session today but I played well last Friday and know my issue a matter of sequencing.

On a great note my speed was back up in today’s workout. Was over 100 with all my green swings, 110 several times, fastest kneeling ever and over 100 several times lefty. I’m just faster in the afternoon than the morning. My better scores come in the afternoon. My faster swings come in the afternoon. I’m an afternoon evening golfer.

I prefer to write in the morning. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I received the SuperSpeed Golf Kneeling pad and the Red club today.  Many thanks to Daisy and Kyle!  The pad seems nice and much better than the one I was using; but it doesn't have any assistance to help this 71-year old get off the ground!  😀

OMG!!  The Red club is heavy!  I am really impressed with all of the over 100 mph speeds I've been seeing from you guys with the Red club.  The Blue club has been my heaviest, and tomorrow I will be using the Green, Blue, and Red clubs.  I actually haven't seen much difference between the Yellow and Green clubs, so I don't think I will miss the Yellow club, but just getting the Red club out of the box, I can tell that it will be tough tomorrow. Wish me luck that I don't break something.

You all are doing great.. Keep it up.. 

@Kenny B I know the weather is about to get worse. Hang in there, I'm rooting for ya.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

still following with interest as a few MPH increases can relate to getting to a wedge distance  instead of a 7 iron on approaches and who wouldnt want that....especially as Old Father Time is creeping up on us daily 😉 

I see this as perfect winter work for your swing, and your body mobility, might even ask Santa for a set 😉 

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"