Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

My 11 year old daughter's coach lent her a junior set of the SuperSpeeds.  In a week on the first protocol, she picked up about 6 MPH and a solid 10-12 yards with her driver.  Needless to say, I have a set on order for her.  It's also gotten her to stop being so mechanical and just swing the golf club.

We'll see how long it takes for me to get a set for myself. 

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I was able to hit the course today after work and play. It was windy out and my irons decided to give me problems, but I do have a couple of shots I'm really proud of.

The first is the 11th hole at my course, I will admit I had the wind at my back and it was probably blowing at 15 mph. When I got to the ball and saw it was past the fairway bunker I was pumped! Screenshot_20190322-185901-01.jpeg
It's the longest drive I've had in a long time that didn't involve a cart path, 261 yards!

The second shot was on the par 5 18th, I hit a low drive into a left to right wind and possibly pulled it a bit, but it was still a great drive for me.
Screenshot_20190322-185953-01.jpeg

Now that I've seen what potential I have, I realize that I'm going to have to work on better contact on the face. Being a high handicapper, consistency is not my specialty. When I started SuperSpeed, a 230 yard drive was a great drive for me. Seeing that jump up 25-30 yards is really encouraging.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That’s awesome - and seeing stuff like this is a great incentive to keep going with the program.  

We got about an inch of snow overnight, but fortunately I’ll be heading over to the indoor golf simulator in an hour where the conditions are always great 😀

10 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:
My 11 year old daughter's coach lent her a junior set of the SuperSpeeds.  In a week on the first protocol, she picked up about 6 MPH and a solid 10-12 yards with her driver.  Needless to say, I have a set on order for her.  It's also gotten her to stop being so mechanical and just swing the golf club.

I hadn’t thought about that - could it be that this system helps a player find his or her own swing? I know I’m much more in tune with the ground than I used to be. 

Interesting

I'm adding this part as an edit rather than separately - @Kenny - If I don't feel as if I'm releasing my right side I frequently get stuck too far inside - it shows how we all need different swing thoughts or images to get through the ball in the proper sequence.  For me its left shoulder under chin and then replace that with the right shoulder ASAP. 

Glad you guys are getting out to play and seeing the results that I have. As Joen wrote, it’s a game changer. Now for finding the dough to get new equipment - that’s an issue... a nice issue but an issue never the less.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I see DJ is using these now... must be going for that 500 yard drive.

My favorite part of the review so far is that Hardcore Loopers daughter is less mechanical after using this product. That’s the best thing about golf I’ve heard all year. Keep up the good work.

53 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I see DJ is using these now... must be going for that 500 yard drive.

My favorite part of the review so far is that Hardcore Loopers daughter is less mechanical after using this product. That’s the best thing about golf I’ve heard all year. Keep up the good work.

I figured you'd like that.  🙂

53 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I agree that the progress is fantastic.  However, I think it's a big commitment!!  We started 6 months ago, 3 times a week.  The full program goes for 10 more months.  After I started, there were times when I wondered if it was worth it, but the results and the support from this group helped.  If I were doing this program on my own, I'm not sure I could finish it.  Now it's a matter of pride.  I'm the old guy, and I've got to see it through.

From a commitment perspective,  I was referring to the time it takes to do a session.  Between the warmup and session I am in for about 20 minutes which isn't that much of a commitment on a per day basis.  You are correct that you have to buy into doing this long term.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

From a commitment perspective,  I was referring to the time it takes to do a session.  Between the warmup and session I am in for about 20 minutes which isn't that much of a commitment on a per day basis.  You are correct that you have to buy into doing this long term.  

I agree completely.  Those 20 minutes provide a good golf-specific stretching and swing workout.  I do find it amazing that people can't seem to find 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week to do something that would be beneficial to them, whether golf related or just life in general.   

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I agree completely.  Those 20 minutes provide a good golf-specific stretching and swing workout.  I do find it amazing that people can't seem to find 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week to do something that would be beneficial to them, whether golf related or just life in general.   

In their defense this one requires that there be adequate somewhat climate controlled space. It’s not just the time, it’s the space.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

1 minute ago, revkev said:

In their defense this one requires that there be adequate somewhat climate controlled space. It’s not just the time, it’s the space.

Don't I know it!!  I wish I had the space.

Rev, I would think that if anyone said they didn't have the time, it would be you.  You are amazing for all you do for your church and your family, and you can still find time for those 20 minutes and 3 hours on the course now and then.   Well played!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Don't I know it!!  I wish I had the space.

Rev, I would think that if anyone said they didn't have the time, it would be you.  You are amazing for all you do for your church and your family, and you can still find time for those 20 minutes and 3 hours on the course now and then.   Well played!!

Hear hear!!

Was finally able to go outside to test my swing speed this afternoon. Started the program at 104mph, 23 weeks later I hit 117mph on the radar. If anyone is on the fence about SuperSpeed do yourself a favor and buy it. For the money there isn’t a better way to gain speed.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Hear hear!!

Happy birthday, Mike!

Thanks to both you and Kenny. The 20 to 30 minutes three times a week hit really hairy in December and April could be that way, too.

Every who knows me know that I’m abetter me when given a little Tim to play golf. This year has been rough because we’ve been short staffed but that’s about to change

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

2 hours ago, revkev said:

Happy birthday, Mike!

Thanks to both you and Kenny. The 20 to 30 minutes three times a week hit really hairy in December and April could be that way, too.

Every who knows me know that I’m abetter me when given a little Tim to play golf. This year has been rough because we’ve been short staffed but that’s about to change

Thanks RevKev!  It’s been a good birthday - my wife gave me a Swing Caddie, pretty psyched to get out in the back yard to try it out!

Speaking of a hairy April with Easter duties at church, have you heard of Walter Ciszek’s book “With God in Russia?”  He describes one Easter in the USSR that was pretty exhausting.  If you’ve seen the movie “Bridge of Spies” he wasn’t named, but was one of the Americans traded by the Soviets for their spy.  Anyway, it popped into my mind when you mentioned that April could be pretty busy for you...https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1063146.With_God_in_Russia

That looks like an awesome read - thanks!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

23 hours ago, revkev said:

I hadn’t thought about that - could it be that this system helps a player find his or her own swing? I know I’m much more in tune with the ground than I used to be. 

Interesting

If nothing else, it encourages you to stop trying to hit positions and make an athlete move. They're another good tool in the hands of a good coach.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

If nothing else, it encourages you to stop trying to hit positions and make an athlete move. They're another good tool in the hands of a good coach.  

Yes - if you are a competitive sort you’re constantly trying to figure out what to do to swing faster. You also try to capture the feeling of the “special” drills which certainly help to create speed.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 3/22/2019 at 11:37 PM, HardcoreLooper said:

This is one benefit I've really enjoyed. At some point, you really begin to swing the club and see speed gains instead of trying to have a bunch of swing thoughts/positions going through your head.

I finally got out on the course yesterday. Man, oh man, does this stuff work. First round tracking with GAME Golf and registered a 5 iron at 203 yards total, with four more between 185-200. Hit the five iron on several holes where I would have instantly thought driver in the past. (Usual disclaimer: The C300s are strong lofted.) In the end, the added distance allowed me to play iron-iron into a green instead of driver, iron. With the way I was hitting my irons yesterday, this was a great play.

On the flip side, the extra speed is not translating to driver distance. I'm sure this is not only mechanical, but also mental. On the mechanical side, I know I am still hitting down on the ball with the driver. That needs fixing. Mentally, I struggle to bring myself to full speed on drives for some reason. 

Oh well, long season ahead of me and I'll get it on track eventually!

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

2 hours ago, edingc said:

This is one benefit I've really enjoyed. At some point, you really begin to swing the club and see speed gains instead of trying to have a bunch of swing thoughts/positions going through your head.

I finally got out on the course yesterday. Man, oh man, does this stuff work. First round tracking with GAME Golf and registered a 5 iron at 203 yards total, with four more between 185-200. Hit the five iron on several holes where I would have instantly thought driver in the past. (Usual disclaimer: The C300s are strong lofted.) In the end, the added distance allowed me to play iron-iron into a green instead of driver, iron. With the way I was hitting my irons yesterday, this was a great play.

On the flip side, the extra speed is not translating to driver distance. I'm sure this is not only mechanical, but also mental. On the mechanical side, I know I am still hitting down on the ball with the driver. That needs fixing. Mentally, I struggle to bring myself to full speed on drives for some reason. 

Oh well, long season ahead of me and I'll get it on track eventually!

Sounds like the system/training aid is no gimmick.  One question I have to all of the testers, and others using it, is whether you're experiencing any loss in accuracy (dispersion) with the increased distances - more than one would normally expect simply based on the math?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Sounds like the system/training aid is no gimmick.  One question I have to all of the testers, and others using it, is whether you're experiencing any loss in accuracy (dispersion) with the increased distances - more than one would normally expect simply based on the math?

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to test this aspect yet. I started the training in late September and then hit six months of Wisconsin winter.

The weather is getting better though so I should have a better update in April.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

I’ve been able to play throughout the training. I’ve had a couple of times when my swing has felt odd leading to ball striking uncertainties but that has past in a week or two.

My biggest “accuracy” issue has been that I’ve needed to change my lines on doglegs and run outs.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I am on week 4 of the training. I have mentioned before but I think I am seeing better contact and accuracy on shots. That’s not to say I can have a bad day swinging the club (as I did last week testing 5 irons.).

I think the bad shots come in when you start trying to swing faster when playing. It is fine to try to swing faster during the training. When playing the faster speeds become ingrained and you don’t try to swing faster, It just happens.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

1 hour ago, revkev said:

I’ve been able to play throughout the training. I’ve had a couple of times when my swing has felt odd leading to ball striking uncertainties but that has past in a week or two.

My biggest “accuracy” issue has been that I’ve needed to change my lines on doglegs and run outs.

I've hit some bad and wild balls, but most every time when it has happened I've reflected on it and thought to myself I'm certain that bad shot would have existed with the rust and without the training, and thus I felt they are always lying there and waiting........except I felt like instead of being terrible and short it's now still the same amount of "terrible" but closer to target with shorter distance and more options?

All in all, I think bad shots are bad shots but having the extra power on tap is far superior to not having it wishing you did. I think of it like, if you can dunk a basketball.....you have the choice to dunk it or lay it up, but obviously you don't HAVE to dunk it........but if you don't have a dunk as option in your tool belt, well you get half the options (or insert other metaphor here). Helps add choices from tee or approaches all around I think.

I'm just now starting to get limited play time, Friday was upper 60's, I gps logged distances for as many shots as I could this day, 9 drivers for the day go me an average driving Distance of 284yds this day, and also average 3 wood of 270yds. Just a single day and windy but pleased overall

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

It's a great question to ask. This past winter has been a complete rebuild of my game, taking it seriously for the first time, so I've been able to build the training into the development of a new swing.

As I'm tracking with GAME Golf, I'll be able to give some stats about fairways, etc. as the season wears on. I can tell you that yesterday I didn't hit many fairways, but I was not far from them on the holes that I missed them, either.

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up

Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

35 minutes ago, cnosil said:

When playing the faster speeds become ingrained and you don’t try to swing faster, It just happens.

Couldn't agree more (hence the bold!). I hit foam balls in my back yard on Saturday and was amazed at what my Swing Caddie was recording on what felt like effortless swings.

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I am on week 4 of the training. I have mentioned before but I think I am seeing better contact and accuracy on shots. That’s not to say I can have a bad day swinging the club (as I did last week testing 5 irons.).

I think the bad shots come in when you start trying to swing faster when playing. It is fine to try to swing faster during the training. When playing the faster speeds become ingrained and you don’t try to swing faster, It just happens.

Most of us have come to the conclusion that the swing easy hit far (and often straighter) axiom holds true.  If this system merely extends the swing path through muscle memory, and increased swing speed is the bonus, then what you're saying makes sense.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

40 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Most of us have come to the conclusion that the swing easy hit far (and often straighter) axiom holds true.  If this system merely extends the swing path through muscle memory, and increased swing speed is the bonus, then what you're saying makes sense.

Since this has re-emerged and since I'm guessing that SuperSpeed is no longer monitoring this thread I'm going to jump in and say that according to their research this is yet another tried and true saying that has been disproven - they would argue that you if you try to swing as fast as you are able to you will the ball farther and more accurately and that they have the data to prove it.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Not saying swing easy, still saying swing fast. My fast still won’t be swinging out of my shoes even after the training, it is just a normal swing.

I'm new to this product review thread, but based on many of the experiences shared here I recently purchased the SuperSpeed system, and plan to start the protocols this week (really looking forward to it).  I  appreciate all the data and details people have shared, and I will share my experiences as well. 

Instead of purchasing the Swing Radar unit sold by SuperSpeed, I bought a Voice Caddie SC100 (much cheaper than the newer SC200 and 300), since it has more capability than the SuperSpeed swing radar.

One question I have before I get started is the following:  Does anyone know if the Voice Caddie SC100 will provide the swing speed when swinging the SuperSpeed "clubs" (i.e., when not hitting a ball)?  I see that some people on this thread have mentioned using one of the Voice Caddies, but it's not clear if they used it to measure the speed of the SuperSpeed "clubs" or not, or just when hitting balls.

Thanks in advance for your help! 

I struggled a little with inconsistency starting out, but now that I've been doing this training for a while the accuracy is better. My fairways hit percentage is hovering right at fifty percent, which historically for me is good. I still have moments where I completely muff one, but that's on me. I'm hitting more greens on par fives than I ever have in my life due to the extra distance I'm seeing with driver and three wood. Par fours still get me because I'm not deadly accurate with my irons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I just got back from a trip to Florida. There was no drop off in accuracy from irons to driver with the increased speed. You swing faster without realizing you are swinging faster on the course. The extra speed is just in the tank now. 

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed.