Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

7 hours ago, Thksnow said:
I'm new to this product review thread, but based on many of the experiences shared here I recently purchased the SuperSpeed system, and plan to start the protocols this week (really looking forward to it).  I  appreciate all the data and details people have shared, and I will share my experiences as well. 

Instead of purchasing the Swing Radar unit sold by SuperSpeed, I bought a Voice Caddie SC100 (much cheaper than the newer SC200 and 300), since it has more capability than the SuperSpeed swing radar.

One question I have before I get started is the following:  Does anyone know if the Voice Caddie SC100 will provide the swing speed when swinging the SuperSpeed "clubs" (i.e., when not hitting a ball)?  I see that some people on this thread have mentioned using one of the Voice Caddies, but it's not clear if they used it to measure the speed of the SuperSpeed "clubs" or not, or just when hitting balls.

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Although I have an SC200, I have not used it with the SuperSpeed clubs since I have their radar unit.  However, I would think your speed will not register with the SC100 without hitting a ball.  The directions clearly state that practice swings are not recorded or displayed.  I would get a radar unit.

Several of us have the SC200, and we have made comparisons between our driver swing speed with the radar unit and the SC200 when hitting balls.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I’ve owned this trainer three times and I finally committed to completing the training the third time I bought it. I’m on week 12 of the level 1 protocol and have seen speed increases with the green trainer and driver (I use the blue radar), but it’s hard to say how much that increase has translated to the course just yet. I think I’ll have a better take on it once I finish the level two protocol so we’ll see!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Just an FYI for people reading this thread that don't have the SuperSpeed Golf training clubs...  on the PGA Tour radio today, I heard an ad for these clubs.  Get 10% off using the code Breed on their website.

If you buy the SuperSpeed training clubs AND stick with the program, you won't be disappointed.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

19 hours ago, Thksnow said:
I'm new to this product review thread, but based on many of the experiences shared here I recently purchased the SuperSpeed system, and plan to start the protocols this week (really looking forward to it).  I  appreciate all the data and details people have shared, and I will share my experiences as well. 

Instead of purchasing the Swing Radar unit sold by SuperSpeed, I bought a Voice Caddie SC100 (much cheaper than the newer SC200 and 300), since it has more capability than the SuperSpeed swing radar.

One question I have before I get started is the following:  Does anyone know if the Voice Caddie SC100 will provide the swing speed when swinging the SuperSpeed "clubs" (i.e., when not hitting a ball)?  I see that some people on this thread have mentioned using one of the Voice Caddies, but it's not clear if they used it to measure the speed of the SuperSpeed "clubs" or not, or just when hitting balls.

Thanks in advance for your help! 

As Kenny wrote you will not be able to pick up your SS on the Voice Caddie without hitting balls so it is of little benefit for speed training use - it's a fun tool though - enjoy it!

I recently broke my radar and was able to find the same unit on Amazon for $74 dollars - You might look around to see if you can find one on ebay or Amazon - some place without the SuperSpeed mark-up.  It's an important part of the process.  Without the radar you are unlikely to push yourself as much as you should.  Also to prepare for what's coming, you will need some sort of significant padding for those kneeling swings - I tried a couple of towels at first - didn't come close to working for that purpose.  I think some of the guys here fashioned there own for around $20. 

Good luck, please let us know about your progress.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

With the newbies on board here - welcome every one of you - I decided to take Voice Caddie, go out to the course, warm up, and hit some for real drives.

This is just how I established my average driver speed at first using both the radar supplied by SuperSpeed golf and my Voice Caddie because I know it’s extremely accurate. Another words it will be within 1 mph of trackman nearly every time.

Had a good warm up and off I went (did a workout earlier today BTW). Found a nice spot - number 7, par 4, flat landing area. Hit 10 drives, only two under 240 with a long of 248 according to Voice Caddy - actual yardages were about 15 yards longer on GPS when i picked up the balls because its dry and was down wind.

My average VC driver swing speed was 88 when this started, carry distance 203, 216 total. 94.6, 224, 243 - that is right where I was at when I was a 1 between the ages of 50-55, before the heart issues and pneumonia.

21 yards of carry, 27 total yards, 6 mph SS which also means that my smash factor is improving. Oh and only one drive missed the fairway.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

17 minutes ago, revkev said:

With the newbies on board here - welcome every one of you - I decided to take Voice Caddie, go out to the course, warm up, and hit some for real drives.

This is just how I established my average driver speed at first using both the radar supplied by SuperSpeed golf and my Voice Caddie because I know it’s extremely accurate. Another words it will be within 1 mph of trackman nearly every time.

Had a good warm up and off I went (did a workout earlier today BTW). Found a nice spot - number 7, par 4, flat landing area. Hit 10 drives, only two under 240 with a long of 248 according to Voice Caddy - actual yardages were about 15 yards longer on GPS when i picked up the balls because its dry and was down wind.

My average VC driver swing speed was 88 when this started, carry distance 203, 216 total. 94.6, 224, 243 - that is right where I was at when I was a 1 between the ages of 50-55, before the heart issues and pneumonia.

21 yards of carry, 27 total yards, 6 mph SS which also means that my smash factor is improving. Oh and only one drive missed the fairway.

That's good stuff Revkev. I really need to do a "speed test" session this week I hope, I have not done one on February 24th..........and I'm real curious for two reason: 1) my training numbers of late have certainly stalled, if not dipped a bit 2) the ability to finally swing in warmer temps to test speed.

Looking forward to updating my numbers but yet also "scared" given what I've been watching as my trend training numbers and how high (and excited) my last session was 😞

I just had the worst training session I've had in weeks. I could barely hit 110 with my lightest club and quite a few of my left handed swings were the fastest I had.

I do have an excuse, right before starting the UPS truck arrived at the house bearing a wonderful gift. The MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Driver of 2019!

I think I might have been distracted....

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

3 hours ago, Trial&Error said:

That's good stuff Revkev. I really need to do a "speed test" session this week I hope, I have not done one on February 24th..........and I'm real curious for two reason: 1) my training numbers of late have certainly stalled, if not dipped a bit 2) the ability to finally swing in warmer temps to test speed.

Looking forward to updating my numbers but yet also "scared" given what I've been watching as my trend training numbers and how high (and excited) my last session was 😞

We all have experienced that dip for certain.  Don't let it discourage you - it's like your body is getting reorganized during that time.  You will also have times when you are faster with the blue (middle) club than the green or lefty than righty.  It all comes out in the wash though.  Stick with it even if your for real driver speed isn't quite there when you test.  It will be at some point once you get off the plateau. 

@sirchunks, enjoy that driver!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

@Trial&Error I think you'll be surprised once you can do a speed test at the end of your session. Even if you don't see a jump the week after, don't get discouraged, it might take a week or two before it inevitably sets in. I think we've all experienced that phenomenon.

Keep up the good work! The juice is definitely worth the squeeze when it comes to SuperSpeed.

I haven’t measured my driver speed since week one and I am trying to hold off until I get through protocol 1. I am interested in the speed after doing most wanted testing today. I was hitting 5 irons and after my session I hung around and practiced a little bit. Speed was in the 93/94 range so I figured I would see what I could do. Topped out at 99.8, couldn’t break the 100 barrier. I think it helped me figure out how to get more speed. Need to do a superspeed session to see if what I learned translates to more speed with the set.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

21 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Although I have an SC200, I have not used it with the SuperSpeed clubs since I have their radar unit.  However, I would think your speed will not register with the SC100 without hitting a ball.  The directions clearly state that practice swings are not recorded or displayed.  I would get a radar unit.

Several of us have the SC200, and we have made comparisons between our driver swing speed with the radar unit and the SC200 when hitting balls.

Thanks.  You are right of course, but I had to go out today and prove it to myself.  I now have to buy the Superspeed Swing Radar device, unfortunately.

9 hours ago, revkev said:

As Kenny wrote you will not be able to pick up your SS on the Voice Caddie without hitting balls so it is of little benefit for speed training use - it's a fun tool though - enjoy it!

I recently broke my radar and was able to find the same unit on Amazon for $74 dollars - You might look around to see if you can find one on ebay or Amazon - some place without the SuperSpeed mark-up.  It's an important part of the process.  Without the radar you are unlikely to push yourself as much as you should.  Also to prepare for what's coming, you will need some sort of significant padding for those kneeling swings - I tried a couple of towels at first - didn't come close to working for that purpose.  I think some of the guys here fashioned there own for around $20. 

Good luck, please let us know about your progress.

Thanks.  I have checked both Amazon and EBay, and the lowest price now (used) is hovering around $95.  You got a bargain at only $74.  I'll keep looking for few days to see if it goes lower.  I've got a CamelCamelCamel alert on for any further drop in Amazon's price also.

As far as knee pads go, I'm going to try using one of my wife's gardening pads, and see how that works.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:37 PM, revkev said:

Since this has re-emerged and since I'm guessing that SuperSpeed is no longer monitoring this thread I'm going to jump in and say that according to their research this is yet another tried and true saying that has been disproven - they would argue that you if you try to swing as fast as you are able to (and still maintain control of strike location) you will the ball farther and more accurately and that they have the data to prove it.

Presuming they can maintain control of ball strike location, sure, absolutely, physics wins the day.  But it's been my experience that swinging out of one's shoes does not typically yield good results; distance, accuracy or both.  It's also been my experience that I rarely hear someone suggest a player swing faster when they are having issues controlling ball flight. 

I presumed a healthy portion of what the SS system provides is a longer swing path, which creates a longer club head arc length and club head speed - is this not the case?  That you users are reporting increased speeds is cool, but I was just wondering whether there has been any trade off in accuracy.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Presuming they can maintain control of ball strike location, sure, absolutely, physics wins the day.  But it's been my experience that swinging out of one's shoes does not typically yield good results; distance, accuracy or both.  It's also been my experience that I rarely hear someone suggest a player swing faster when they are having issues controlling ball flight. 

I presumed a healthy portion of what the SS system provides is a longer swing path, which creates a longer club head arc length and club head speed - is this not the case?  That you users are reporting increased speeds is cool, but I was just wondering whether there has been any trade off in accuracy.  

For me isn't about swinging out of ones shoes.   Yes you can do that and get a higher top speed,  but what superspeed does is train the body to move faster.  I haven't been doing the protocol for very long,  but I feel like I am seeing better accuracy and more distance.    The system doesn't teach you to stretch and make a longer swing path it is training the body to do things differently.    OVerspeed training isn't unique to golf, some people say it works while others say it doesn't.  That was kind of the purpose of this forum testing, what the testers found and what those who have started the system unofficially are seeing is increased speed.  RevKev has said he feels like he is striking the ball better and obviously seeing increased distance and I don't think he has said he has tried to swing out of his shoes when he is now going to the course.  

There will always be people that doubt the claims,  but what average people that we converse with on a daily basis are seeing is speed improvement from doing this training system.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I wouldn’t say that I swing out of my shoes on the regular right handed swings. I swing hard and stay in balance. Now on the step change swings and regular left handed swings I will swing out of my shoes because that is an unrealistic golf swing and it is meant to train your body to swing faster than it is used to.  My SS has gone up 8 mph since starting. I went on a trip to Florida last week....played eight rounds in the wind....and hit 66% of the fairways....my average fairway hit percentage last year before starting the protocol was 69%.   Interestingly....I didn’t  hit my dreaded duck hook once during the trip

My swing path is not longer. I stop the speed clubs just short of vertical like my real swing. I have just learned to swing faster. There is a reason adults tell kids to learn to hit the ball as far as they can first.....and then teach them control later.  I was skeptical at first but I am a believer. 

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

Yes - Im more accurate. Better contact will equal better accuracy. In my initial driver SS test I averaged 88 mph on my Voice Caddy. On Tuesday I averaged 94 (after a full workout protocol so I was tired). That SS gain should have netted 15 yards 2.5 yards per mph of SS. However it netted 25 yards. That means that in this sample not only did my swing speed increase so did my swing efficiency.

600 pros are now using SuoerSpeed including LPGA world number 1, Phil and many many more. If you follow their protocols you will gain distance and swing efficiency.

They also have tons of data that suggests that trying to swing as fast as you can will actually increase your distance and accuracy.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

An update for me starting with a quick recap:

I wasn't in the original protocol but I bought the sticks just to tag along. My routine was a bit different (I just progressed a bit quicker than was advised but nothing too different other than that) but not enough to really change things. 

In my first 8 weeks or so I got my average driver speed from 116ish up to 122ish, with individual swings up in the 125-126 range. My 3w speed was averaging more than 116 before I took a break. Unfortunately a wrist injury that I had as a high school baseball player popped up again and I had to give it some time off. Two weeks of no swinging followed by 3-4 weeks of ramping back up, which is where I'm at right now. 

I'll get right back on the protical bandwagon but I'm happy to report that my swing speeds are still mostly in the low-120s range even after taking 5-or-so weeks off. The gains have appeared to stay and I'm hoping to improve upon them slightly. Last round was my best round with the driver ever. Drawing the ball, finally, just like my other clubs. 

I'd argue that if you are *changing* your swing you might want to wait until you've finished your changes and feel comfortable before you start the SS. I fight early extension and all of the slow-mo and dry work I was doing ot work on my hips, I feel was being hindered by the trainings with the SS. So over the last few weeks when I wasn't using the SS I was focusing a lot on my hips and swing. Now that I'm hitting the ball long and straight and, most importantly, I feel really comfortable with my swing (and my wrist), I'll get back on the protoocal and start working out with the sticks again. I'd like to be around 125 MPH on average by the end of the year. If my wrist doesn't give me issues, I think I'll be there. 

:mizuno-small: ST 180 Driver & 3W

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 4i-GW

:mizuno-small: S18 Wedges

The same putter I used since I was 12 years old

#TrustTheProcess 

120 with the green stick today. Highest number yet. Left handed to boot. I am definitely in the plateau stage. How long did it take most of you to make your next jump?

96BCDEEE-CBA4-41A6-A158-54637CAD0D9A.jpeg

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

@joen it took me five weeks or so. That was a hard time to plough through. It was December which meant I was fighting darkness for many workouts, busier than normal at work and sick from mid month through Christmas (I actually did a workout on Christmas afternoon).

Additionally, I regressed not on my SuperSpeed numbers which stayed flat but in my driving distance and then the last two workouts of level into the beginning of level three exploded. (I think the week after Christmas was when that happened).

Right now my green club SS are a little off for some reason.

Having written that my for real distance are off the charts. I’m still stunned at having 202 to a back pin on a 480 yard hole - according to GPS I hit my drive 278. We got paired with two guys and on the back nine they wanted to know how far my drives were going.

I haven’t had that happen in a long time.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Everyone is different with the plateau phases.  I didn't see any gains at all in the 2nd phase of the program, but a few weeks into the 3rd I saw a pretty big jump

It's been a long time since I've set any records with the some of the sticks but I know the program is still working.

741753242_Week25results.JPG.6b545fde1deacd8751361194d657f90c.JPG

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Finished week 5 this morning and I am disappointed with my numbers across the board.   I want to start making tweaks to see if I can figure out how to make the numbers keep going up.  I know that there are ups and downs and plateaus but my competitive nature wants each week to be better and better.   I am pretty sure speeds have increase based on distances I have been hitting my irons on the course and swing speed numbers I am seeing on the GC Quad during Most Wanted testing.  

image.png.60a4c21d7c3897898737bc24c207d483.png

@Calypso55, congratulations on the new set of clubs! Hopefully the weather will get better soon and you can hit the course with them.
@cnosil, I understand the frustration. I'm currently near the end of the third protocol and I'm seeing lower speeds than I have in a while. It gets discouraging, but that seems to be the norm for me near the end of a protocol, then the speed jump happens!

On 3/27/2019 at 2:49 PM, fixyurdivot said:

As has been stated, the SuperSpeed system gets your body parts to move faster.  How does it do that?  It's not really by a bigger arc, although that is likely a result as you swing the heaviest club.  What's happening by using light, medium and heavy clubs in the SuperSpeed protocol sequence is that you are training your brain to recognize a faster speed which will lead to faster motor sequence.  You are not swinging out of your shoes; you are making the same swing as always, but your brain doesn't have the same speed limiter it used to have.

8 hours ago, Calypso55 said:

Greetings, Group!

Well, my increased speed prompted me to go and get a new fitting.  Last one I had was about two years ago.  I made an appointment at GolfTec (since I've done business with them before, they had done my previous fitting, AND they were running a special for March) and, lo and behold, my increased speed warranted a move from my current regular shafts into a stiffer shaft.

The fitting process was interesting.  

The first thing that the pro did was do figure out where I was at with the optimal shafts for my swing.

One thing that was consistent was my need to have a much lower spin rate.   He narrowed it down to three different shafts to compensate for my increased speed and to achieve a lower launch angle.

Then, it began with trying out different brands of irons.   I tried Mizuno, Taylormade, and Ping, in a more game-improvement style.  Settled on the Ping 410's with the Project X LZ 5.5 shafts.  Again,  a stiffer shaft than my current regular flex.  My club face will be set to 2 degrees flat.  I was gaining about 10-15 yards per club.

Then it was on to the drivers.  Again, tried a number of them-- TaylorMade, Mizuno, Ping, and Calloway.  Went with the Calloway Epic Sub Zero 10.5, set at 9.0, with an HZD Smoke shaft (again stiffer than my current driver shaft) cut down by one inch.  I was hitting the Calloway about 10 yards longer than the other drivers I tried, which were all about 10 yards longer than my current driver.  So, I think I'll be picking up at least an additional 20 yards if not more.

I bit the bullet and ordered the Ping irons and the Calloway driver.  And then I did the bravest thing a man ever could-- I told my wife what I had done.... and we're still married!!!!  

Very glad I took the time to get professionally measured.  The pro kindly waived the fitting fee since I ordered the clubs through them... nor did I get gouged... the prices were comparable to anything I could order online elsewhere.  Plus, the clubs will be tweaked to my length and lie at no additional charge.  

I'm very confident about the choices in clubs and shafts.  They should be coming in at the end next week.  Now, if only the rest of the snow would melt so that I can hit the links with them!

Congrats on the new equipment.  I'm curious what irons are (were) you playing?  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I have started SSG protocol,, after the first week I am already seeing some gains on the range using the radar from 95 mph to 101.

I have been playing a couple of years; at 53 years old I was dubious about whether I could really get faster. Hoping to get to a stage where my drives are 250+ to make my game more playable

I agree with the above (Kenny B) what it is doing is removing existing patterns of movement and replacing them with new improved quicker ones.

I would have expected an initial jump in speed I will see if I can maintain that to the end of week 4

Just finished the worst week of SuperSpeed I've had in a while, I didn't have a single club go higher than 112 mph. I'm chalking it up to exhaustion. Since last Friday, my days have gone: golf, training, golf, training, off, training, range, training, golf. Plus, I mowed the yard today.

Tomorrow will probably be another day at the range trying to dial in the Sub Zero and get rid of the pesky slice.

On a positive note, I did see 99 mph on a kneeling swing today with my medium weight stick right handed.

I wrapped up week 12 of the level 1 protocol tonight and my speeds have plateaued a bit so I'm interested to see how things go during the level 2 protocol. Time to get my crow hop on!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

On 3/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Congrats on the new equipment.  I'm curious what irons are (were) you playing?  

I was playing a set of Maltby irons.  Graphite shafts.  I'll be hanging on to them for my 'senior' years.  

I've been a Lutheran pastor for almost 40 years.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:49 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Different problems require different solutions.  And usually, your teacher will push you too far to the opposite end of the spectrum in order to fix a flaw.  My daughter was getting far too mechanical with trying to hit positions in her backswing, and Super Speed is perfect for getting her out of her own head and making an athletic golf swing.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino