TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

Thanks for the input! Just picked up a set with a radar! Now it just needs to get here!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

IMG_1756.JPG

I knew this was in there!!!
@Ga_pike - Only one of us felt the workouts weren’t demanding at first. And I believe he was the youngest and fittest of our group.

I don’t know how true consistency is in regards to speed nor do I think it matters. It’s about the fastest speed in drills not averages. Your non-dominant side will catch up fairly quickly. There may even be days or drills where you get faster non-dominant swings than dominant ones.

For whoever asked I would agree that the radar is essential.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

47 minutes ago, revkev said:

IMG_1756.JPG

I knew this was in there!!!
@Ga_pike - Only one of us felt the workouts weren’t demanding at first. And I believe he was the youngest and fittest of our group.

I don’t know how true consistency is in regards to speed nor do I think it matters. It’s about the fastest speed in drills not averages. Your non-dominant side will catch up fairly quickly. There may even be days or drills where you get faster non-dominant swings than dominant ones.

For whoever asked I would agree that the radar is essential.

Look at that Tour Sauce!!  That's incredible Rev.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

19 hours ago, ga_pike said:

So after reading this thread and the article, I pulled the trigger.  Mine arrived today and I did my first protocol this afternoon.  Couple of observations...

1. 3 swings per side is way more intensive than I expected it to be
  2. My swing speed is all over the place...  I assume that is normal to start with?
  3. Right handed swings are tough for a lefty
  4. I'm understanding this is 3 times a week...  I assume at least 1 day off in between?  

Welcome aboard!

OK, got my first round booked for tomorrow!  It's gonna be soggy, we've had rain 18 of the 26 days in April so far, and it's supposed to rain more over night, but stop before daybreak.  Between seeing the fruits of the SS training and my new Arccos sensors, I'm pretty excited to get out there finally!!

Can someone tell me length and diameter of the different “heads” I’m going to finish off my homemade set as a project during my convalescence (more accurately I’ll get my father in law to do it) I’m going to need to rebuild my swing after 6-7 months off so hopefully I can be better than before my lay off.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Can someone tell me length and diameter of the different “heads” I’m going to finish off my homemade set as a project during my convalescence (more accurately I’ll get my father in law to do it) I’m going to need to rebuild my swing after 6-7 months off so hopefully I can be better than before my lay off.

I think MPR has a review of a home made set in the “unofficial review” section.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

7 hours ago, revkev said:

I think MPR has a review of a home made set in the “unofficial review” section.

I'm aiming for something that looks almost like the real thing. My father in law has a supply of stainless steel and a couple of metal lathes, along with a love of machining metal, I think I should help him indulge that!

Getting the weight absolutely right will be easier this way too.

MLA Tour Mallet 33"

1 hour ago, Peaksy68 said:

I'm aiming for something that looks almost like the real thing. My father in law has a supply of stainless steel and a couple of metal lathes, along with a love of machining metal, I think I should help him indulge that!

Getting the weight absolutely right will be easier this way too.

The key is targeting the weight so type of material and how much you take out for the shafts and and sleeves to hold the shaft will be critical.  To match SS, you would also need to remove material for the logo on the bottom and the beveled edges.   That said the diameter is 1".    Lengths are 39mm, 48mm, 60mm.  If you truely want to make your own, just weigh the materials to get the appropriate weight for each.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, cnosil said:

The key is targeting the weight so type of material and how much you take out for the shafts and and sleeves to hold the shaft will be critical.  To match SS, you would also need to remove material for the logo on the bottom and the beveled edges.   That said the diameter is 1".    Lengths are 39mm, 48mm, 60mm.  If you truely want to make your own, just weigh the materials to get the appropriate weight for each.

Thanks, I'm planning on using the dimensions as a guide. I've weighed shafts/grips so know what I need for each head. 

I'llbe able to adjust final weight by machining off any excess weight a small bit at a time, after I've drilled out holes for fitting shafts.

MLA Tour Mallet 33"

My kit arrived today. Looking forward to getting on the program starting tomorrow! Thanks to all the testers for your detailed posts. Time to give this a try.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

My kit arrived today. Looking forward to getting on the program starting tomorrow! Thanks to all the testers for your detailed posts. Time to give this a try.

Best wishes, let us know how it goes!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 4/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, PAgolfer2017 said:

Thanks for the input! Just picked up a set with a radar! Now it just needs to get here!!!!

Welcome aboard. You will enjoy your new speed and distance like a kid in a candy store!  This is also a treasure chest of information for any training questions that you have. 

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

Welcome aboard! Keep us updated on how your training is going. If you have any questions, this is an excellent group of testers and we'll help you any way we can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Welcome aboard! Keep us updated on how your training is going. If you have any questions, this is an excellent group of testers and we'll help you any way we can.

Thanks, I would have never believed the claims if it weren’t for the fact that this forum existed to show that the system works for real golfers!

I’m hopeful that following the training will give me an advantage over my friends on my golf trip at the end of June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Thanks, I would have never believed the claims if it weren’t for the fact that this forum existed to show that the system works for real golfers!

I’m hopeful that following the training will give me an advantage over my friends on my golf trip at the end of June!

Honestly, the great folks on this site have influenced my decisions on making purchases more than any commercial, magazine, or other social media site. The golfers here are honest and vary in skill level. Plus, they do a phenomenal job putting the OEM's claims to the test.

Good luck on your golf trip in June, I hope they're left in awe as you're blowing drives past them.

Was  a good training week,  set or tied personal bests with most of the clubs this week.   I am also finding that my speed with each swing is becoming more consistent.   Struggling a little bit with non dominant side swings;  been having some pain in my fingers when doing those swings;  I have gone to a 10 finger grip which seems to help and I am really not able to go 100%.  Hoping to break the 130 barrier with the green and 120 with the blue this week.  

image.png.4a0a36f41f1d84a81f639ca382e194b2.png

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good luck on your golf trip in June, I hope they're left in awe as you're blowing drives past them.

Thanks!  There's only one guy that I'm usually neck and neck with, and it would be sweet to be consistently 10-15 yards past him.  THEN I would tell him about this program.  But I gotta make sure he's at least a few weeks behind me since we have a season long bet for every time we play.  haha

I did my first session this evening in light rain.  warmed up like I normally would (skill stick swings and some stretching) then took 5-10 swings with my driver to get a baseline.  I was at 100 on the radar which I'll use as my before.  (I've been up at 103-105 before, but still feel 100 is a good representation of 'Average' for me.  I didn't feel faster as a wrote down the swing speeds, but when I came back in and put them into the chart my dominant speeds were 116 on the green, 110 on the blue, and 104 on the red.  Which seems to be perfectly in line with other experiences. So big thumbs up for that!

And we're off! 

On 4/27/2019 at 9:03 PM, B.Boston said:

9 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Thanks!  There's only one guy that I'm usually neck and neck with, and it would be sweet to be consistently 10-15 yards past him.  THEN I would tell him about this program.  But I gotta make sure he's at least a few weeks behind me since we have a season long bet for every time we play.  haha

I did my first session this evening in light rain.  warmed up like I normally would (skill stick swings and some stretching) then took 5-10 swings with my driver to get a baseline.  I was at 100 on the radar which I'll use as my before.  (I've been up at 103-105 before, but still feel 100 is a good representation of 'Average' for me.  I didn't feel faster as a wrote down the swing speeds, but when I came back in and put them into the chart my dominant speeds were 116 on the green, 110 on the blue, and 104 on the red.  Which seems to be perfectly in line with other experiences. So big thumbs up for that!

And we're off! 

Glad to hear you are taking the "Nestea Plunge" (everyone remember that?). As encouragement, I'd say the numbers as you've listed above sound very identical to mine when I started the program, Driver swing speed average of 105mph, and similar green, blue, red numbers. Flash those numbers forward from weeks 14 through 20 and the Personal records for those sticks went to 142, 135, 126 and an average driver swing speed of 115mph at the end of February.

So get busy and pound it out! Good luck!

Glad to hear you are taking the "Nestea Plunge" (everyone remember that?). As encouragement, I'd say the numbers as you've listed above sound very identical to mine when I started the program, Driver swing speed average of 105mph, and similar green, blue, red numbers. Flash those numbers forward from weeks 14 through 20 and the Personal records for those sticks went to 142, 135, 126 and an average driver swing speed of 115mph at the end of February.
So get busy and pound it out! Good luck!

115 would be excellent. Right around PGA average, nice work! Do you feel as though your swing feel changed?

I’m curious if your speed overall increased with the same feeling of effort, or if now you feel like you have another gear and can ratchet up the speed?

55 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

115 would be excellent. Right around PGA average, nice work! Do you feel as though your swing feel changed?

I’m curious if your speed overall increased with the same feeling of effort, or if now you feel like you have another gear and can ratchet up the speed?

My experience to date "feels" like this (i type this at 6 months/24 weeks now): the overall speed just generally has increased, it's just there and everything feels the same. Before SS training and still true now, every time (for me) I TRY to swing harder or faster........it most typically does not result in faster speeds, for me. That's likely do to my inefficiencies solely. So the added speed tends to just show itself naturally, I have no "another gear" I'm sorry to say. Wish I did!!

So answer to question of "I’m curious if your speed overall increased with the same feeling of effort".......for me, the answer is yes.

To all my superspeeders,

I have a question and something I'm hoping for future feedback and observations: now that golf season is starting and we begin to play, I am VERY curious to see/hear if anyone feels like their training numbers and/or Driver swing speeds come down alittle? My training numbers seem to softly be drifting down the last 2 weeks and I am really wondering if this is a slight "reversion to the means" now that I am making more (and slower) "golf swings" than I am "superspeed training swings." Over the winter all we were doing was ripping fast swings, so fast swings far out numbered slower swings. Now with my game representing more slow swings via actual golf and touch swings, I'm kinda feeling like my numbers have begun to regulate down? Make any sense?

My experience to date "feels" like this (i type this at 6 months/24 weeks now): the overall speed just generally has increased, it's just there and everything feels the same. Before SS training and still true now, every time (for me) I TRY to swing harder or faster........it most typically does not result in faster speeds, for me. That's likely do to my inefficiencies solely. So the added speed tends to just show itself naturally, I have no "another gear" I'm sorry to say. Wish I did!!
So answer to question of "I’m curious if your speed overall increased with the same feeling of effort".......for me, the answer is yes.

That’s what I’m hoping for! Still feeling in control, but with the benefit of more speed!
Thanks for your feedback!

To all my superspeeders,
I have a question and something I'm hoping for future feedback and observations: now that golf season is starting and we begin to play, I am VERY curious to see/hear if anyone feels like their training numbers and/or Driver swing speeds come down alittle? My training numbers seem to softly be drifting down the last 2 weeks and I am really wondering if this is a slight "reversion to the means" now that I am making more (and slower) "golf swings" than I am "superspeed training swings." Over the winter all we were doing was ripping fast swings, so fast swings far out numbered slower swings. Now with my game representing more slow swings via actual golf and touch swings, I'm kinda feeling like my numbers have begun to regulate down? Make any sense?

Living in Florida I’ve been able to play throughout the training. What I’ve found is the what SuperSpeed calls a plateau period is often a bit of a speed regression ( at least for me). These seem to have little to no rhyme nor reason and given that all of us are amateurs with varying age, sill and fitness levels they may occur because of a swing or fitness level flaw also.

I’m not sure where you are at in your training. Week 20 brings some drills that you might sub in to help improve your technique and swing sequencing. You could always check with SuperSpeed about how to determine which drill to pick via email.

I hope this reply helps!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

To all my superspeeders,

Living in Florida I’ve been able to play throughout the training. What I’ve found is the what SuperSpeed calls a plateau period is often a bit of a speed regression ( at least for me). These seem to have little to no rhyme nor reason and given that all of us are amateurs with varying age, sill and fitness levels they may occur because of a swing or fitness level flaw also.

I’m not sure where you are at in your training. Week 20 brings some drills that you might sub in to help improve your technique and swing sequencing. You could always check with SuperSpeed about how to determine which drill to pick via email.

I hope this reply helps!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Finally started up protocol level one this evening, for real this time, hopefully. I finished the introduction protocol some time ago, got busy with yard/house/garden work and focused my spare time into the range and actually playing.

Averaged 129 MPH with the green club right handed. My goal when I started was to average 130 with this club, so hopefully I'll surpass that and then some.

The speed gains I picked up in the introduction protocol seem to have stayed with me since I finished in early March. Last week on the range I saw 104 MPH on the Swing Caddie. That's a number I'm pleased with, but in my opinion should be better. As I continue to work on my driver swing, I think it can be improved a lot.

A better measure (for me) is hitting foam balls in my backyard with my 54 degree wedge. Not often would I do this full speed on the course, but it's easier for me to measure quickly after doing the protocols. Today I was consistently between 79-81 miles per hour with the 54 degree following training. When I started, 75 MPH was fast and my average was closer to 72-73 MPH.

I'm excited to see what progress I can make in level one and beyond.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

So this afternoon after work was my 2nd day.  My swing speeds were down a good 6 or 7 MPH and still jumping all over the place.  I'm thinking that it will take 2 or 3 more times to "normalize".   One thing for me is I have "bad shoulders"...  always have.  I was never able to do military presses when lifting weights as my shoulders would pop out and swinging as hard as I can does make them sore.  Some of this will get better as I improve the strength in my shoulders with this move.  It is a bit different thinking though...  I've always been told I swung too hard and needed to smooth out (better tempo) but my understanding of this is I'm supposed to swing as absolutely hard as I can.  Doing this, I'm trying my best to stay on balance but I'm catching myself stepping through...  not the worst thing I assume.  

Anyone have similar experience when they started?  Thanks!

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

So this afternoon after work was my 2nd day.  My swing speeds were down a good 6 or 7 MPH and still jumping all over the place.  I'm thinking that it will take 2 or 3 more times to "normalize".   One thing for me is I have "bad shoulders"...  always have.  I was never able to do military presses when lifting weights as my shoulders would pop out and swinging as hard as I can does make them sore.  Some of this will get better as I improve the strength in my shoulders with this move.  It is a bit different thinking though...  I've always been told I swung too hard and needed to smooth out (better tempo) but my understanding of this is I'm supposed to swing as absolutely hard as I can.  Doing this, I'm trying my best to stay on balance but I'm catching myself stepping through...  not the worst thing I assume.  

You’re supposed to swing as fast as you are able. Fast and hard aren’t always or even often the same thing. I appreciate Edingc wanting to give us average speed but that is not what this program is about. It’s about fastest speed. If I’m in the Olympic’s and get two or three runs they are going to count my fastest one. That’s SuperSpeed - fastest - not average - nothing average about this program. Nothing average about we guys or gals who take it on.

Be fast my friends, be fast!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

13 hours ago, ga_pike said:

@revkev is on the mark. My experience has been to swing absolutely as fast as I can. For me, hard does not necessarily equate to fast. Pretty much everything but my normal, right-handed swings look funky doing it this way, but it works. 

The program is definitely tiring if you are doing them back-to-back with little rest.

And yes, I should echo the point about maximums vs. averages. Yesterday I saw 131 max on the green club. I believe I've seen up to 134 at different points throughout the protocol. The change throughout my training (and why I've referenced averages) is that I'm seeing higher numbers more often throughout the workout, even as I'm getting tired toward the end.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver