Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

Funny how different we are - I always tested my SS with five drives at the end of a session. (I’d replace the 3 swings at the end with 5 real drives)

Of interest I’m always faster at that point than any other. One of these days I’m going to do the level one protocol and then go out and play.

I’ve done it and played three holes and hit career drives on two of them (one was into the wind.)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I’ve found that when I’m out of sync making a recoil swing or two off to the side gets me back in.

Has anyone else tried it?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

9 hours ago, revkev said:

I’ve found that when I’m out of sync making a recoil swing or two off to the side gets me back in.

No. But I will. Thanks for the tip!

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

Nice tip! I can see that helping since you need to really finish your forward swing to load up for the recoil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I have been using the super speed golf system since March 26. In 9 weeks the only things I'm certain of "for me" are:

1. My golf swing muscles are ALWAYS tired. 3 × week, 2 × week, doesn't matter.

2. I'm not hitting the ball any further, and I'm often all over the course now. 

3. This is the worst my tempo has ever been since I made it to a single digit index. 

I'm selling these on Ebay and going back to only using my orange whip.

Fwiw, 2.5 index, with a driver ss of 100-105. I understand I'm an outlier...

I have been using the super speed golf system since March 26. In 9 weeks the only things I'm certain of "for me" are:
3. This is the worst my tempo has ever been since I made it to a single digit index. 

Sorry to hear that! I agree with the tired
Muscles... it’s a workout!

I feel that my tempo has actually
Improved. I credit this more to the swing speed radar because it has shown my I am more consistently fast when I go smooth from the top versus hard. It’s helped me ensure I finish my backswing before starting down.

At a 2.5 index you’re doing something right!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

7 hours ago, Naflack40 said:

Sorry to hear this.  

I agree that your golf swing muscles are always tired. I bought these sticks when my golf instructor had me swing them before a lesson. I didn’t think much about the sticks after swinging them....I thought they were a gimmick. The next day it felt like someone had beaten me....and I work out all the time. It was then that I ordered them.   My muscles are still sore on and off. 

As for your tempo.....yeah that would be a killer for me as well. Maybe the old adage is true....not everything works for everybody. 

Right Handed. 

Have you tried reaching out to SuperSpeed golf about this? I had lots of muscle soreness once we switched to kneeling. My trainer recommended protein just before workouts and Greek yogurt with cherries or fresh cherry juice afterwards. It really helped.

Also the recoil swings are great for tempo. They are found in the video listed as ASD2. Try that for a few weeks at least before giving it up.

As a 2.5 I’m sure your goal is to shave those last few strokes off (I know because was there - never quite made it .8 was my lowest - if I had this I may have gotten there). Sometimes you need to take a step back before moving forward.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

11 hours ago, Naflack40 said:

That's a bummer, sorry to hear that news.

Is there a Plan B? Given you bought them for more speed either just wanting more or feeling you needed more........where will the efforts be directed now, other means in mind? Or "eh, I've got enough."

Need to get started with this again. Took a break due to some pain in my fingers. It has been about 3 week since i have done training.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

13 hours ago, Naflack40 said:

Appreciate the honest review.

:titelist-small: TS2 - 9.0 

Callaway Rouge Max LS

:titelist-small: Ts2 - 3 Wood

:titelist-small: TS2 - 7 Wood

:titelist-small: AP1 716 - 6i - Wedge

:titelist-small: Vokey Wedges

Clevland Huntington Beach 1 Putter

Hey a few pages back someone asked how/of SuperSpeed has impacted our scoring.

I had a 7.0 index when I started. I’m a 5.1 right now trending 3.6 - last three scores 77,70,77. First sub par 18 in five years. During that time I had lost about 20 yards off the tee.

Guess what the difference is....

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Hey a few pages back someone asked how/of SuperSpeed has impacted our scoring.

I had a 7.0 index when I started. I’m a 5.1 right now trending 3.6 - last three scores 77,70,77. First sub par 18 in five years. During that time I had lost about 20 yards off the tee.

Guess what the difference is....

Nice work man!

Going into week 6 now. Happy to say week 5 added three new top speeds from my dominant side. 126 on the green and into the 120 club with the blue. A not too shabby 117 on the red as well!

IMG_4901.jpg

Hoping to continue progress in week 6!

On 6/6/2019 at 10:12 AM, Trial&Error said:

That's a bummer, sorry to hear that news.

Is there a Plan B? Given you bought them for more speed either just wanting more or feeling you needed more........where will the efforts be directed now, other means in mind? Or "eh, I've got enough."

I took a golf vacation this week, and decided to give the speed sticks one last chance during pre round warm ups. 

The jury is in, and they're simply not any benefit to me. 

I went as far as to leave them in the trunk after the 2nd round. Not using them helped my swing.

I think the issue is that I played baseball growing up, and only golfed a couple times a summer after the season was over. Swinging those sticks with no face grooves me back to baseball, which puts my hands way too far ahead.

I will drop them on ebay, continue my kettlebell workouts, and use my orange whip. 

Frankly, this is the worst spring of golf i've had in the last 5 years, and the only thing different is the speed sticks. 

I believe they work, just not for me. 

I took a golf vacation this week, and decided to give the speed sticks one last chance during pre round warm ups. 
The jury is in, and they're simply not any benefit to me. 
I went as far as to leave them in the trunk after the 2nd round. Not using them helped my swing.
I think the issue is that I played baseball growing up, and only golfed a couple times a summer after the season was over. Swinging those sticks with no face grooves me back to baseball, which puts my hands way too far ahead.
I will drop them on ebay, continue my kettlebell workouts, and use my orange whip. 
Frankly, this is the worst spring of golf i've had in the last 5 years, and the only thing different is the speed sticks. 
I believe they work, just not for me. 

Bummer on the poor play - no doubt you’re making the right move. I’m a former base player myself (college - not a great player but still had to take all those BP reps). There are lots of similarities in the swings but enough differences to cause some issues.

I actually visualize pitching far more than hitting with SuperSpeed - I was a catcher so i had to understand pitching mechanics well.

Good luck - let us know here or elsewhere when you get your swing back in sync - you will. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Just checking in with some successes and updates. A few weeks ago, I had to stop working through the second protocol due to a pulled muscle in my back that had been bothering me since February. I decided I could either continue the SS protocols or continue playing golf, but not both because the pain was getting to be unbearable.

My back is finally starting to feel better, and I'm happy to report the time off hasn't killed my numbers any. Last week while warming up for a scramble, my Voice Caddie recorded driver swing speeds of 104, 105 and 107 MPH! That's huge for me.

I'm excited to continue working through the protocol and milking some more gains this season yet hopefully.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

25 minutes ago, edingc said:

Just checking in with some successes and updates. A few weeks ago, I had to stop working through the second protocol due to a pulled muscle in my back that had been bothering me since February. I decided I could either continue the SS protocols or continue playing golf, but not both because the pain was getting to be unbearable.

My back is finally starting to feel better, and I'm happy to report the time off hasn't killed my numbers any. Last week while warming up for a scramble, my Voice Caddie recorded driver swing speeds of 104, 105 and 107 MPH! That's huge for me.

I'm excited to continue working through the protocol and milking some more gains this season yet hopefully.

Awesome to hear about your numbers not dropping off. Glad your back is feeling better!

Right Handed. 

I'm on summer hiatus from the program (just doing the once a week maintenance protocol) but I've definitely seen some nice gains this spring.  I played in my course's first "major" of the year this weekend and ran away with the top flight.  Wasn't quite life changing money but I'll have no problem finding a way to spend $120 in the pro shop.

I'll be posting a lot about my game this summer over in the Cobra Connect Challenge 3 thread.  We're officially live with it now so things should get interesting.

As always, I could use your votes!  You can also win some fantastic prizes just for voting and following along.

Forum Members

• Weekly Prizes: PUMA Hat/Shirt or NXT SOLELACE Shoes depending on the week
    • Challenges will vary by week
    • Max 2 wins (still eligible for grand prize)
  • GRAND PRIZE: F9 SpeedBack Driver + Arccos 
    • Hand-picked by moderator staff based on overall participation

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

This evening the wife, who bought me the sticks as a gift, recommended that i give them a try as an off season program. That way my golf muscle fatigue won't effect my game. I thought it made sense, so we'll see what happens this winter. 

Thanks for all the feedback. 

Super speed training will be delayed this evening.

Go Bruins!!!

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_1059.JPGIMG_1060.JPG

Back to back drives recently on holes in opposite directions.

225 was a big one for me pre SuperSpeed. I have a 300 yarder but I think there was a cart path involved - these were just me and some dry for Florida conditions.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

IMG_1059.JPG.cde19c1bfa7a4e514e887cafcd97adce.JPGIMG_1060.JPG.5e6b817f39c10917818aca0c5b38f7a7.JPG

Back to back drives recently on holes in opposite directions.

225 was a big one for me pre SuperSpeed. I have a 300 yarder but I think there was a cart path involved - these were just me and some dry for Florida conditions.

Nice drives!

What are you using to track? I’m thinking about getting Arccos but trying to do some research on options.

Shot Scope

I will be honest and say that it took a while for me to figure it out but once I did I love it.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Those are two great drives Rev! I'm also jealous of the two approach shots and the distance you got out of them. I have the length with driver, but still struggle to get anything out of all my other clubs. Sounds like you're loving the new G410 driver. Keep it up!

P.S. (I'm also excited to read about your long game gapping once it goes live).

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Awesome drives, @revkev.

Getting back into training every other night. Very happy with what I'm seeing. Still working on translating to the course, but I know it will come eventually. 

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Awesome drives, [mention=16651]revkev[/mention].
Getting back into training every other night. Very happy with what I'm seeing. Still working on translating to the course, but I know it will come eventually. 

It took me a little time to figure out the proper combo of aggressiveness and control but I have it now or close to it at least.

My performance driving average is just a tad under 250 per shot scope. Those drives are representative of what I’m seeing under normal conditions at Sea Level pre-rainy season.

The rain has started so it will be interesting to see what this weekend brings.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Hey Guys!  Been about a month since I've posted, been really busy with work (luckily I'm really enjoying my job, went back to my old company, but a better position, in late Feb after 6 years away).  Traveling to our Raleigh, MC office from Boston once a month which is fun so far (hasn't gotten old yet, and just Tues - Thur).

Anyway, I wasn't able (well, in a couple of cases, just didn't feel like it 🙂) to do any SS sessions for about three weeks, but was able to get three rounds in on Saturdays during that time.  I have Arccos now, so I have distance stats for this year (none for last year), so this is mainly guestimation, but I'd say on my well-hit drives, I'm about 15 yards better than last year, so really happy about that, but the rest of my game has been pretty lousy.  Hard to tell with the other clubs because I've been struggling with them for the most part.  Then again, I am a 30+ handicap...my goal it to get down to about a 24 by fall, which I think is very doable if I continue practicing.  The past three years since I started playing I've mainly just played once a week and not practiced much, and I know that's not a recipe for success.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to go to maintenance mode until the season ends to free up a couple of days to practice other stuff, mainly chipping from 15 yards and in and being able to just hit the ball with a hybrid or longer iron.  My speed during SS training is down a bit from my peak, but figure it's one of those normal dips and I'm not gonna worry about it.

Like sirchunksalot mentioned a few pages back, I've been struggling especially with that second and third shot (most of those 3rd shots are because of the 2nd shot), really pretty much anything over a 9 iron it feels like.  Right now I'm using a Zepp and Orange Whip to help work on my tempo, which around 2.2:1 a couple of weeks ago and I think a big cause of my problems (quick back-swing seems to make me sway a bit).  I'm now able to work my way from about a 2.6:1 to close to 3:1 about about 15 practice swings, so making progress.  I've picked up a few training aids (Zepp, Orange Whip, Putt-Out, and now SS and Arccos) the past three years, but hadn't really stuck with them long until I discovered SS training, and now I'm inspired to use them more.

Anyway, back to work, hope to be able to jump back on here more often and see how everyone else is coming along.

Hey Guys!  Been about a month since I've posted, been really busy with work (luckily I'm really enjoying my job, went back to my old company, but a better position, in late Feb after 6 years away).  Traveling to our Raleigh, MC office from Boston once a month which is fun so far (hasn't gotten old yet, and just Tues - Thur).
Anyway, I wasn't able (well, in a couple of cases, just didn't feel like it ) to do any SS sessions for about three weeks, but was able to get three rounds in on Saturdays during that time.  I have Arccos now, so I have distance stats for this year (none for last year), so this is mainly guestimation, but I'd say on my well-hit drives, I'm about 15 yards better than last year, so really happy about that, but the rest of my game has been pretty lousy.  Hard to tell with the other clubs because I've been struggling with them for the most part.  Then again, I am a 30+ handicap...my goal it to get down to about a 24 by fall, which I think is very doable if I continue practicing.  The past three years since I started playing I've mainly just played once a week and not practiced much, and I know that's not a recipe for success.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to go to maintenance mode until the season ends to free up a couple of days to practice other stuff, mainly chipping from 15 yards and in and being able to just hit the ball with a hybrid or longer iron.  My speed during SS training is down a bit from my peak, but figure it's one of those normal dips and I'm not gonna worry about it.
Like sirchunksalot mentioned a few pages back, I've been struggling especially with that second and third shot (most of those 3rd shots are because of the 2nd shot), really pretty much anything over a 9 iron it feels like.  Right now I'm using a Zepp and Orange Whip to help work on my tempo, which around 2.2:1 a couple of weeks ago and I think a big cause of my problems (quick back-swing seems to make me sway a bit).  I'm now able to work my way from about a 2.6:1 to close to 3:1 about about 15 practice swings, so making progress.  I've picked up a few training aids (Zepp, Orange Whip, Putt-Out, and now SS and Arccos) the past three years, but hadn't really stuck with them long until I discovered SS training, and now I'm inspired to use them more.
Anyway, back to work, hope to be able to jump back on here more often and see how everyone else is coming along.

It's good to hear from you, Mike. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new (old) job and getting some time to practice and play. I'm also just maintaining with SuperSpeed. It's been pretty busy here with the warmer weather keeping up with the yard and working on the wife's dream flower garden. Right now I'm very happy with what I'm seeing off the tee, having hit several drives over 250. My iron game still isn't showing much distance gain, but I'm a little more hesitant to really go at them than I am with the driver.

Great to hear from you and I hope you'll soon see a drop in the handicap, the extra distance definitely helps. Keep us posted on how you're coming along!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

OK.

I think I have some real world results....apart from just increased distance....to report. After crunching numbers on my strokes gained app.....it looks as though I am playing the par 5s under par for the year....and I have at least one birdie in 13 straight rounds....which I have never done in the past. Now that I am talking about this streak....it will probably end.  Lol.   On a lot of the par fives I have birdied they have been easy tap in birdies because I was so close to the green in two shots. To be fair....my putting has also gotten better...,and my putting handicap is +2 for the year.  With that said....distance is a BIG advantage especially on par 5 holes. 

Right Handed. 

OK.
I think I have some real world results....apart from just increased distance....to report. After crunching numbers on my strokes gained app.....it looks as though I am playing the par 5s under par for the year....and I have at least one birdie in 13 straight rounds....which I have never done in the past. Now that I am talking about this streak....it will probably end.  Lol.   On a lot of the par fives I have birdied they have been easy tap in birdies because I was so close to the green in two shots. To be fair....my putting has also gotten better...,and my putting handicap is +2 for the year.  With that said....distance is a BIG advantage especially on par 5 holes. 

That’s awesome!!

I read an article recently talking about how longer drives leads to better putting since you’re likely to be closer to the hole. Sounds like you’re a perfect example of that!

Keep it up!