Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

Checking in with some actual numbers to report this time. I just completed session 15 of 24 in the level two protocol. I'm definitely in the plateau stage at the moment, these numbers have been consistent for the last several weeks. Sometimes they are higher, sometimes they are lower, but not by much. Tonight's session was a good indication of my current trend.

image.thumb.png.b310c9c1884ac8e91cc344b6bc2507f6.png

I can't wait to be done with the kneeling swings.

As far as real world results go, I've been happy to see my swing speeds go up across the board on my Swing Caddie during my range sessions. On Monday, my driver hit 108 MPH according to the SC200. I've hit 91 with my 7 iron and 89 MPH with my 8 iron, which is promising.

As far as on course results, I had the best driving round of the season on Tuesday morning. The distance wasn't spectacular consistently, but there were a few holes where I actually had less than stellar second shots because I simply hit the ball further than I'm used to.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Since today seems like update day:

I finished level one early this week and feel great about the program. I pretty much kept right up with it and the weather cooperated enough that if I got rained out one night I was able to make it up early the next day or that following evening. I think a large part of the success I have is being able to get out on a normal schedule. It also helps that I enjoy doing this program, and the swing speed radar certainly adds a lot to the excitement/challenge of beating your bests.

Here’s a summary of my level 1 progress:

IMG_0030.jpg

When I started my dry swing was 100 mph on the swing speed radar. That felt like a good number to me at the time. Maybe not my highest, but probably close to my average. Swinging the same way 2 days after the end of level 1 I hit 108 mph! An 8 mph or 8% gain! Lovely!

A few things I’ve noticed: besides my offhand and red swings, my numbers don’t actually increase much from the first week. Below is a chart of each session. For a while I was ramping up, but I settled down in the last week. More on that after the chart:

IMG_0031.jpg

So why do I think I settled down in the last week? Two reasons likely. 1. I’ve been going out on lunch and trying new drivers. As a result probably 2 to 3 times a week I’ve been taking full swings at balls to the time of 50-70 swings per session. It’s not easy trying to find that new combo! (I think my G30 heard that I was looking around and decided she better start performing). 2. I think I got a little lazy with my form. Totally on me, and I know I need to stay focused and engage my lower body, just like out on the course.

I’ll be starting level 2 probably next Monday as I have a busy weekend coming up. I might just continue with an extra level 1 week because I am going on a golf trip so have 18-36-36 booked for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday next week. I’m trying to sneak in another 18 Tuesday too if the wife won’t get too mad!

Last two points:

1. Does it work? Beyond the numbers I see in training... your bed your butt it does! My longest drive has come this year about 5 weeks into the program:

IMG_4762.jpg

2. While I said 108 was my highest I have two caveats. I did hit 114 on a dry swing, once, somewhere in the 4th or 5th week. It was only once, and wasn’t at the end of level 1 so I’ll leave that as an outlier. Lastly, when hitting balls at the range with the radar I have consistently hit 110-111. I’m not sure if that has something to do with the ball being there or not. But for tracking I decided that since I started with dry swings I would use the highest dry swing versus the ones with a ball at the range to keep the variables consistent.

Yayyyy to kneeling swings (anyone do the modified standing ones instead?). I mean: On to level 2... and beyond!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I finished level one early this week and feel great about the program. I pretty much kept right up with it and the weather cooperated enough that if I got rained out one night I was able to make it up early the next day or that following evening. I think a large part of the success I have is being able to get out on a normal schedule. It also helps that I enjoy doing this program, and the swing speed radar certainly adds a lot to the excitement/challenge of beating your bests.

IMG_0030.jpg.2cf9b1bcc89f282223c0d00a14a358ac.jpg

When I started my dry swing was 100 mph on the swing speed radar. That felt like a good number to me at the time. Maybe not my highest, but probably close to my average. Swinging the same way 2 days after the end of level 1 I hit 108 mph! An 8 mph or 8% gain! Lovely!

A few things I’ve noticed: besides my offhand and red swings, my numbers don’t actually increase much from the first week. Below is a chart of each session. For a while I was ramping up, but I settled down in the last week. More on that after the chart:

IMG_0031.jpg.37c2834380f6dfa312b96c124e4131c4.jpg

So why do I think I settled down in the last week? Two reasons likely. 1. I’ve been going out on lunch and trying new drivers. As a result probably 2 to 3 times a week I’ve been taking full swings at balls to the time of 50-70 swings per session. It’s not easy trying to find that new combo! (I think my G30 heard that I was looking around and decided she better start performing). 2. I think I got a little lazy with my form. Totally on me, and I know I need to stay focused and engage my lower body, just like out on the course.

I’ll be starting level 2 probably next Monday as I have a busy weekend coming up. I might just continue with an extra level 1 week because I am going on a golf trip so have 18-36-36 booked for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday next week. I’m trying to sneak in another 18 Tuesday too if the wife won’t get too mad!

Last two points:

1. Does it work? Beyond the numbers I see in training... your bed your butt it does! My longest drive has come this year about 5 weeks into the program:

IMG_4762.thumb.jpg.eaa4fec4c35c65cf3d52291abbb2d8c1.jpg

2. While I said 108 was my highest I have two caveats. I did hit 114 on a dry swing, once, somewhere in the 4th or 5th week. It was only once, and wasn’t at the end of level 1 so I’ll leave that as an outlier. Lastly, when hitting balls at the range with the radar I have consistently hit 110-111. I’m not sure if that has something to do with the ball being there or not. But for tracking I decided that since I started with dry swings I would use the highest dry swing versus the ones with a ball at the range to keep the variables consistent.

Yayyyy to kneeling swings (anyone do the modified standing ones instead?). I mean: On to level 2... and beyond!!!

I think you need to do the kneeling swings if you are able. But I would occasionally sub in the modified ones if it were wet or I was sore.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 6/19/2019 at 7:53 PM, sirchunksalot said:

It's good to hear from you, Mike. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new (old) job and getting some time to practice and play. I'm also just maintaining with SuperSpeed. It's been pretty busy here with the warmer weather keeping up with the yard and working on the wife's dream flower garden. Right now I'm very happy with what I'm seeing off the tee, having hit several drives over 250. My iron game still isn't showing much distance gain, but I'm a little more hesitant to really go at them than I am with the driver.

Great to hear from you and I hope you'll soon see a drop in the handicap, the extra distance definitely helps. Keep us posted on how you're coming along!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks man!  I've seen a little more distance from my short irons, maybe 10 yards or or so with the 8, 9, pitching wedge, and sand wedge, but hard to tell on the rest of them because I've mostly been struggling - hitting the ball at the very bottom on the face.  Hoping a little slower back swing will help when I play tomorrow (missed last Saturday, we were visiting my mother-in-law).

Maybe you can post a picture of your wife's dream flower garden, that sounds nice.  Yard work is chewing up some time here too, although we mostly have shrubs and perennials, so it's mostly mowing and trimming with the weed-whacker.  It's still cool and rainy, so I have to mow twice a week, hopefully that won't last much longer.

14 hours ago, B.Boston said:

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Last two points:

IMG_4762.jpg

That's great!

I haven't done the modified kneeling swings just the regular kneeling swings.

16 hours ago, edingc said:

Checking in with some actual numbers to report this time. I just completed session 15 of 24 in the level two protocol. I'm definitely in the plateau stage at the moment, these numbers have been consistent for the last several weeks. Sometimes they are higher, sometimes they are lower, but not by much. Tonight's session was a good indication of my current trend.

As far as real world results go, I've been happy to see my swing speeds go up across the board on my Swing Caddie during my range sessions. On Monday, my driver hit 108 MPH according to the SC200. I've hit 91 with my 7 iron and 89 MPH with my 8 iron, which is promising.

As far as on course results, I had the best driving round of the season on Tuesday morning. The distance wasn't spectacular consistently, but there were a few holes where I actually had less than stellar second shots because I simply hit the ball further than I'm used to.

Lookin' good!

17 hours ago, edingc said:

Lookin' good!

Speaking of trying to improve my tempo, here's where I was on 6/5 (from my Zepp, which had been sitting on a shelf for about a year):

image.png.5d2f6ac87ea26cf52252dafc1b4f3056.png

450 swings later (mostly practice swings, but a few balls hit into my net), here's 50 swings from today:

image.png.da605c4cdfbbe9a73f235c3277410be9.png

I'm sure when I'm out there playing tomorrow, won't be quite this good, but definitely seems like a step in the right direction.  It's interesting to be able to measure all this stuff and start to fit it together.  

The other two metrics I've been paying attention to in Zepp are club speed and club plane, and they are significantly better than this time last year - I really think that is a benefit of the SS training, I certainly haven't been trying to work on that this year.  I did spend a month last spring trying various drills to improve in those areas, but didn't get much improvement over the 6 weeks or so I was tracking that stuff with the Zepp.  I might have said this before, but the level of commitment needed for the SS program is way beyond anything I've done with golf before (I'd usually work on something for 4 - 6 weeks), and I think that's carrying over to my level of commitment to practicing some of this other stuff this year.  Time will tell, but seeing progress is a great motivator.

Thanks man!  I've seen a little more distance from my short irons, maybe 10 yards or or so with the 8, 9, pitching wedge, and sand wedge, but hard to tell on the rest of them because I've mostly been struggling - hitting the ball at the very bottom on the face.  Hoping a little slower back swing will help when I play tomorrow (missed last Saturday, we were visiting my mother-in-law).
Maybe you can post a picture of your wife's dream flower garden, that sounds nice.  Yard work is chewing up some time here too, although we mostly have shrubs and perennials, so it's mostly mowing and trimming with the weed-whacker.  It's still cool and rainy, so I have to mow twice a week, hopefully that won't last much longer.
Here you go Mike Lambert, I was finally able to get some photos of what we've been doing in the yard. We've had a carport over it so it'll shade my wife, and finally took it down today. 20190622_143827-01.jpeg20190622_143753-01.jpeg20190602_104509-02.jpeg

The retaining block bed still needs some mulch, so it's a work in progress. I'm fortunate that my wife works at Lowe's and we get a discount. The bad part has been having to haul everything in the trunks of our cars, including the stone.

I kept hitting effortless 8 iron after 8 iron past the flag at 141 today. Last year it would have taken everything I had to get 7 iron there.

Drivers were all between 230 and 240 (plus). Last year - 220 was my top end.

I have a 300 yard drive on my shot scope record and several others over 250.

SuperSpeed works

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 6/22/2019 at 2:55 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Here you go Mike Lambert, I was finally able to get some photos of what we've been doing in the yard. We've had a carport over it so it'll shade my wife, and finally took it down today. 20190622_143827-01.jpeg20190622_143753-01.jpeg20190602_104509-02.jpeg

The retaining block bed still needs some mulch, so it's a work in progress. I'm fortunate that my wife works at Lowe's and we get a discount. The bad part has been having to haul everything in the trunks of our cars, including the stone.

Thanks for the pictures, that looks great!

12 hours ago, revkev said:

I kept hitting effortless 8 iron after 8 iron past the flag at 141 today. Last year it would have taken everything I had to get 7 iron there.

Drivers were all between 230 and 240 (plus). Last year - 220 was my top end.

I have a 300 yard drive on my shot scope record and several others over 250.

SuperSpeed works

Man, that's awesome.  I have a ways to go to get to those distances 😉

55 minutes ago, Mike Lambert said:

Man, that's awesome.  I have a ways to go to get to those distances 😉

You'll get there - your SS is faster than mine - when I'm playing often enough my ball striking tends to be pretty good so I'm able to maximize what I have but you still should surpass me in no time.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Not a numbers update, I haven’t started level 2 since I was in my golf trip and going to a lot of cookouts and parties. Felt like a good time to get a break.

But... I have no doubt this program works. Forget all the numbers, radars, and data. This photo sums it up for me:

IMG_5145.jpg

The gentlemen hitting is my friend Mark. Mark and I match up closely
To one another. We were both playing the black tees at North Conway CC. Mark is hitting his second shot here and my
Ball is the furthest up ahead. (The middle ball comes from a friend of ours who is newer and was playing it forward like he should (as evidenced by him driving smack between the two of us). I am normally right next to him distance wise. So that’s an easy 20 yards and both shots felt like good strikes.

PS - I still haven’t told him about SuperSpeed... maybe it’s time.

Also, pretty sweet how we ended up in a line like that. Cool right?

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Hit a personal best today with the Swing Caddie. Seems about right - last Sunday I had a drive roll out to 277 according to GAME Golf.

IMG_05072019_152439_(800_x_1080_pixel).jpg.1c36102253070745b32d0147626e9d62.jpg

I'm astounded at how well the gains I've seen have stuck. Since my last update I've been able to do exactly one additional workout because it has been a hectic couple of weeks. Seeing these numbers today is making all of the sweat during yesterday's session totally worth it.

I've obviously been working hard at improving my swing this year, but based on the numbers I posted during the winter months, 107 MPH is somewhere in the neighborhood of a 10-15 MPH increase thanks to this program and swing improvements.

I'm not an original tester, but if there is one single gadget you can buy for your golf game, the SuperSpeed system would be my choice. Combined with a good swing (lessons may be necessary there... mine is still a work in progress), it's lethal.

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up

Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

So I have a dynamic warm up question. I noticed that when relief pitchers are doing the shoulder and arm turns they go very fast and do both shoulders and arms at the same time.

I’ve been doing both sides at the same time but these guys look like they go full speed. Is that what you guys do?

I may try it

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

11 minutes ago, revkev said:

So I have a dynamic warm up question. I noticed that when relief pitchers are doing the shoulder and arm turns they go very fast and do both shoulders and arms at the same time.

I’ve been doing both sides at the same time but these guys look like they go full speed. Is that what you guys do?

I do arm turns fairly fast but not full speed and the shoulder turns slow.   I do left and right at the same time. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm with@cnosil on the speeds I do them. I feel pretty uncomfortable when the shoulder turns are even moderately fast.

If you get to a baseball game check out the bullpen sometime - those guys do many of the stretches that make up a part of our dynamic warm up and they do them quickly.  It makes tons of sense given that we are going for overspeed. 

I hadn't thought of it that way until I was watching closely on Thursday night (I go to lots of games and even sit by the Rays bullpen in the trop but don't normally pay attention until I hear that first fastball pop in the mitt.)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 4/30/2019 at 7:53 AM, tony@CIC said:

But my bud's (some of whom are out of shape) are outdriving me what gives?

Use this to your advantage.  Being the first to leave your GIR shot a few feet from the flag places all the pressure on them. 😉

I too am trying to slow down my swing tempo and have concerns the SS system might make that worse.  I haven't tried them yet, but it sure looks like they work as advertised.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Use this to your advantage.  Being the first to leave your GIR shot a few feet from the flag places all the pressure on them. 
I too am trying to slow down my swing tempo and have concerns the SS system might make that worse.  I haven't tried them yet, but it sure looks like they work as advertised.

Through the training I have found I swing faster and better when I am smooth from the top. So I don’t think it’s guaranteed that you’ll lose that if you do the training! Hard definitely does not equal fast for my swing.

Use this to your advantage.  Being the first to leave your GIR shot a few feet from the flag places all the pressure on them. 

IMO you find that your fastest speeds come when everything is in sync - you do have some adjustment periods early on in the training but consider the number of guys on tour, where tempo is everything, who use this system - it can only help.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

too am trying to slow down my swing tempo and have concerns the SS system might make that worse.  I haven't tried them yet, but it sure looks like they work as advertised.

I can't speak to how everyone reacts, but this is why I believe it is critically important to purchase the radar. I always thought I was swinging as fast as I could because I had a quick tempo, gripped the club hard and felt like I swung hard.

With the radar, you'll quickly find that is the exact opposite of what actually produces a fast swing. Doing the SS training has opened my eyes to that and helped me greatly to train my brain. I find that many of the same principals that apply to a good swing, such as a full shoulder turn, ground interaction, looseness and even proper club path, all will make the SS sticks go faster. 

Again, maybe it doesn't work that way for everyone, but by finally getting immediate feedback on what works and what doesn't, I've improved my tempo and overall golf swing.

Of course, I've never taken lessons and this is the first year I've ever had feedback beyond just watching general ball flight. Between the SS program, the radar and my Swing Caddie at the range, I've made huge strides in my golf game.

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

I can't speak to how everyone reacts, but this is why I believe it is critically important to purchase the radar. I always thought I was swinging as fast as I could because I had a quick tempo, gripped the club hard and felt like I swung hard.
With the radar, you'll quickly find that is the exact opposite of what actually produces a fast swing. Doing the SS training has opened my eyes to that and helped me greatly to train my brain. I find that many of the same principals that apply to a good swing, such as a full shoulder turn, ground interaction, looseness and even proper club path, all will make the SS sticks go faster. 
Again, maybe it doesn't work that way for everyone, but by finally getting immediate feedback on what works and what doesn't, I've improved my tempo and overall golf swing.
Of course, I've never taken lessons and this is the first year I've ever had feedback beyond just watching general ball flight. Between the SS program, the radar and my Swing Caddie at the range, I've made huge strides in my golf game.

Have you ever tried Swing Caddie on the course?

I use it there occasionally - it can be fun especially for your friends.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

10 hours ago, revkev said:

Have you ever tried Swing Caddie on the course?

I use it there occasionally - it can be fun especially for your friends.

I haven't, but should. I did take the radar out earlier this year with some friends. That was fun for sure. 

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

Hi guys, new user here and another that has started the Superspeed system. I did a decent bit of investigation on it before deciding to give it a go and have read most of this thread now.

Before starting my driver SS was usually around 97-99 mph on a monitor with the odd 1 or 2 reaching 101 mph. My ball speed on a GC2 was around 148 mph.

I've been doing the training for 1 month now and I've definitely reached a plateau stage on my dominant side as expected but my weak side is still going up. I will probably get back onto the same GC2 monitor next week to see if there has been any increase in ball speed.

Current training looks like...

yPbJsyL.jpg

I've been busy the last week and haven't managed to do any training, so it will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

On the course I have definitely started to see a difference, especially over the last 2 weeks not only with my driver but my irons as well. It may be the Superspeed system starting to kick in but we've also had decent temperatures the last couple of Saturdays here in the UK that will have helped a little as well.

I'll stick with the beginner protocol this week before moving onto Stage 1 next week. I really need to start doing the dynamic warm-ups, since a lot of the time I'm rushed my warm-up usually just consists of swing each club gently on both sides (maybe 5 each side) then I take each club and swing them until all reach over 100mph. Usually only takes about 2 minutes in total.

@Speingveldt - great job- I really would be careful about not getting warmed up. You don’t want to injure yourself doing this.

Keep up the great work and welcome.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

What is everyone doing for maintenance? I've tried to keep up during the summer but it's been a struggle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Up until the last two weeks I had been following SuoerSpeed’s advice and doing 1 stage one per week. I’ve either been traveling (MN for a conference right now) or the weather has not co-operated when I’ve been home.

I have another conference next week (in Tampa so no traveling other than a drive across the Bay.)

After that intending to go back to Stage 1 until I get get to my max speeds, then to the once a week maintenance protocol until my playing Big season n ends in late October. I will figure out where to go from there at that point. Ideally back to Stage 3.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 6/28/2019 at 11:32 AM, revkev said:

You'll get there - your SS is faster than mine - when I'm playing often enough my ball striking tends to be pretty good so I'm able to maximize what I have but you still should surpass me in no time.

@revkev I think I may be a little slower at this point (still haven't cracked 120 like you have), but that's OK.  I figure you are 4 years older than me, so I have 4 years to catch up.  For now, I'm spending some time working on my swing and happy to maintain my current speed with the maintenance protocol. 

Now that I've been using my Zepp and making an effort to hit some balls into the net in the yard after work every day, I've found that while my practice shots look pretty good in the Zepp stats (estimated club head speed, swing plane, tempo) once there's a ball there to hit, things drop off quite a bit, a lot more than I would have thought.  The psychology of all this is pretty interesting.  For now, I'm alternating practice swings and hitting the ball to try to even things out. 

I'm sure it would be better to get to a driving range, but the one near me closed down - very sad, the owner died suddenly and his wife didn't want to keep running the place.  

Edited by Mike Lambert