TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

I read that it is recommended to do the training in the morning for neurological reasons but I'm simply not a morning person and my schedule is too tight before work.   Now I'm doing it after work and already I find it easier.  My energy and flexibility are both better and my swing speeds are slightly faster.  I'm also happy to see some increased distance already after only completing the level one protocol.   My skytrak has been almost spot on with data since I got it and I've noticed a 5-7 yard increase in most of my irons. unfortunately   It seems to have inconsistencies with a driver.  My ave carry is 250 yards and skytrak often displays something closer to  225 even though ball speed, launch and spin are accurate .  The courses here in MA are just opening and I can't wait to see some real world results. 

I write in the morning but athletically I’m an afternoon/evening guy - my speeds were always better in the afternoon and Daisy, our SuperSpeed liaison, told us that we should workout when we swing fastest. All of us our wound differently.

BTW my speeds were great this afternoon. Based on the on course stuff and today’s workout I’ve had that first jump again. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I ended up ordering the SuperSpeed-C club a few days ago.  With being stuck indoors for work and all Wisconsin schools closed for the next three weeks the timing ended up working out perfectly (unless I hit one of my kids swinging; then not so much).

I completed my first Counterweight training session earlier this morning.  Overall the speeds with the C club are a little higher than what I was seeing with the Green club.  My max speed with it in the first training session was 145 versus an all time max of 144 with the green club.

145.jpg.ba3e5fb92e375979cbba705794782dc5.jpg

And yes, I bought a new SwingSpeed radar after breaking my old one and not having much luck with the PRGR radar.  Found a used one for under $100 on eBay.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

I ended up ordering the SuperSpeed-C club a few days ago.  With being stuck indoors for work and all Wisconsin schools closed for the next three weeks the timing ended up working out perfectly (unless I hit one of my kids swinging; then not so much).
I completed my first Counterweight training session earlier this morning.  Overall the speeds with the C club are a little higher than what I was seeing with the Green club.  My max speed with it in the first training session was 145 versus an all time max of 144 with the green club.
And yes, I bought a new SwingSpeed radar after breaking my old one and not having much luck with the PRGR radar.  Found a used one for under $100 on eBay.
That's some pretty impressive speed! I'm glad it came in and it'll give you something to occupy a little of your time and hopefully keep the stir craziness down.

I can honestly say, I haven't yet done the research on the C club, how much does it weigh in relation to the other sticks? Right now I'm assuming it's around the green based on your post.

Have fun with it and enjoy the extra time with the kiddos!

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

16 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's some pretty impressive speed! I'm glad it came in and it'll give you something to occupy a little of your time and hopefully keep the stir craziness down.

I can honestly say, I haven't yet done the research on the C club, how much does it weigh in relation to the other sticks? Right now I'm assuming it's around the green based on your post.

Have fun with it and enjoy the extra time with the kiddos!

From a quick check on my cheap kitchen scale this is what each club came in at:

Green: 260 grams
Blue: 298
Counterweight: 307
Red: 343
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero with Ventus 60g shaft: 325g

I'm actually pretty surprised that it came in between the Blue and the Red sticks.  Feel wise it swings like the lightest club of the bunch since a good portion of the weight is in the butt end of the grip.  I'm very interested to see how this all pans out.

Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200

2 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

I too could not resist the C club given my success with the Superspeed protocol. I am about 8 mph faster than my green stick with the C club. No idea what this translates to in the real world, but I thought I would give you my results. 

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

I did not get an answer from SuperSpeed on Twitter as to how the C club numbers should fit into the other sticks or driver. But I am right along with you two - I'm usually about 5-10 MPH faster with the C club than my green club.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

On 3/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Twister might have put me in the hospital. emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks for the explanation. I was trying to figure out what full contact checkers would look like. Or full contact Yahtzee. I can see that.

I get the cramp piece. Two years ago after walking a hilly 18 holes I got dehydrated and the adductor cramp caused me to pass out. SWMBO thought I had a heart attack and called 911. I wound up with an ambulance ride to the hostitute. It was disappointing-I couldn't persuade them to use the siren. 

On a somewhat related note, Covid-19 has shutdown the Sportsplex. Yesterday this had me on the back porch swinging the Speedstix in -2* C weather. The things I'll do for golf.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:15 AM, Pug said:

There’s a story involving the SS and the law of unintended consequences that I want to share.

I have been fortunate that the gym facility I use has allowed me to use the SS in one of the workout rooms. It happens to be the space with the heavy bags, speed bags, battle ropes and some other gear for the martial arts types to train on. I show up with my skinny little butt and start with the SS stretches and not much happens. Then the magic stix come out and the sound alone garners a lot of attention and usually a couple of questions. Tim, a big guy in his forty’s is one of the trainers and usually works with the body builder crowd. He had spied the SS when I first brought them to the gym and asked me about them. So I told them what they were all about, the stretching routine and protocols and also mentioned that I used them as part of my cardio work out. That piqued his interest. I can get my heart rate up to 92-95% of my theoretical maximum but I do more reps to get there. Yeah I know, it’s more than the protocols call for and the risk is that if you do run out of gas your going to train your body to swing slower. 

Back to the story. Tim mentioned he was doing physical therapy with a golfer and told me he would buy a set to use with the client.

I bumped into him last week while carrying the SS and we had a chat. He described how his client had a number of mobility issues. The client couldn’t rotate far enough to be able to lift the club head passed waist height on the backs swing. Tim adapted the SS as a mobility tool. He started the client lying on his back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, rotating the SS using the arms and shoulders in a slow motion golf swing above his chest. They worked through each level of SS, then progressed to using the SS while sitting, then kneeling and finally while standing. Tim said his client has achieved a full range of motion with his golf swing. He was so impressed with the dedication and progress made by his client he gave the client the SS as a reward. I was surprised by his generosity, and he quickly added that he had already ordered another set to add to the physio equipment arsenal. 

So I suppose this is another example of the law of unintended consequences. I take the SS to the gym as part of my own mobility rehab and another golfer gets a set as a gift to recognize his own hard work to rehab his swing. Tim is also an occasional golfer and more importantly a good man. Just to prove that no good deed goes unpunished he is going to be invited to play with the Black Hole Gang this summer. Tim’s a bomber. Should be fun.

Just an update since so many of us are looking for something to keep us busy while Covid-19 runs its course. I ran into Tim just before the Sportsplex closed, extended the invitation to play with the BHG, and he is in 🏌️♂️

Decided to use all of the current down time to get get back on the SuperSpeed train... at least until I got too close to the monitor and destroyed it. Was swinging the blue club around 120MPH right before it happened so... it's toast lol. Guess I'll be looking to purchase another one at some point, just not sure how soon I want to do that...

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Decided to use all of the current down time to get get back on the SuperSpeed train... at least until I got too close to the monitor and destroyed it. Was swinging the blue club around 120MPH right before it happened so... it's toast lol. Guess I'll be looking to purchase another one at some point, just not sure how soon I want to do that...
Definitely sorry to hear about the radar, that moment you know it's been hit gives you a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach.

1 hour ago, TR1PTIK said:

Sorry to hear that. Any chance you have a pic for the Swing Speed Radar obits on mygolfspy?

Right Handed. 

4 hours ago, joen said:

Sorry to hear that. Any chance you have a pic for the Swing Speed Radar obits on mygolfspy?

Sure do. Took me a while to find it after it landed in a bush. Only found 2 of the three batteries... Can't believe the PCB is in one piece, but it is scraped up pretty good. Guess I'm no Brooks, DJ, JT, or Rickie when swinging from the wrong side of the ball!

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

EDIT: Already found some good prices on eBay. Just not sure if I want to spend the money now because who knows if whoever is selling will actually be able to ship with COVID shutting everything down...

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Sure do. Took me a while to find it after it landed in a bush. Only found 2 of the three batteries... Can't believe the PCB is in one piece, but it is scraped up pretty good. Guess I'm no Brooks, DJ, JT, or Rickie when swinging from the wrong side of the ball!
IMG_1279.thumb.jpg.131bf6de99f062185113a548d07726a8.jpg
IMG_1280.thumb.jpg.7c134a54efd6a575123ed4f4743801fe.jpg

I recognize that look!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I don’t know if this has been discussed here on this forum or not. If it has, I don’t remember it.  I have found my personal speeds on all sticks have increased 2-3 mph Over the past three sessions by making sure my trail hand is relaxed instead of being tight. Almost relaxed enough that my trail hand could come loose in the follow through (obviously it doesn’t). Thought I would share and I believe I will do the same on my real swings as well. 

Right Handed. 

I don’t know if this has been discussed here on this forum or not. If it has, I don’t remember it.  I have found my personal speeds on all sticks have increased 2-3 mph Over the past three sessions by making sure my trail hand is relaxed instead of being tight. Almost relaxed enough that my trail hand could come loose in the follow through (obviously it doesn’t). Thought I would share and I believe I will do the same on my real swings as well. 

Technique definitely matters. A part of the process is learning the little things that allow you to swing faster. I found something during yesterday’s workout that added a couple of mphs for me. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Technique definitely matters. A part of the process is learning the little things that allow you to swing faster. I found something during yesterday’s workout that added a couple of mphs for me. :)

Care to share what that was.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

46 minutes ago, revkev said:

Technique definitely matters. A part of the process is learning the little things that allow you to swing faster. I found something during yesterday’s workout that added a couple of mphs for me. 🙂

Sharing is caring!  Lol. 

Right Handed. 

100% agree. I had my last session Sunday and was struggling with all sticks to get out of the 100-105 range. After finishing with all but my last three I was pretty frustrated. Most of the time since starting back, I was focusing on more of a controlled swing. During the last three I went with a faster, longer backswing and was able to hit speeds of 106, 113, and 111. Was telling my wife afterward I put a little more hitch in my giddy up and saw success.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I can share, sure, but what works for me may not for others.

I slowed my backswing down - I really wanted to focus on winding the coil up and the exploding through the ball.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

During the last three I went with a faster, longer backswing and was able to hit speeds of 106, 113, and 111. 

23 minutes ago, revkev said:

I can share, sure, but what works for me may not for others.

I slowed my backswing down - I really wanted to focus on winding the coil up and the exploding through the ball.

Perfect illustration of this right here in the last two posts! 🤣

I'm in "more deliberate" backswing camp, though what I'm discovering is that it's really just the right tempo. I'm beginning to realize I get so "excited" to hit the ball/swing the sticks, that I really struggle with cutting my backswing off prematurely.

I'm definitely in plateau phase of the SuperSpeed sticks at the moment, but I'm seeing progress with my "dry" (no ball) driver swings and that's exciting. Hit 122 on the radar after my SuperSpeed-C workout this afternoon.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Perfect illustration of this right here in the last two posts! 
I'm in "more deliberate" backswing camp, though what I'm discovering is that it's really just the right tempo. I'm beginning to realize I get so "excited" to hit the ball/swing the sticks, that I really struggle with cutting my backswing off prematurely.
I'm definitely in plateau phase of the SuperSpeed sticks at the moment, but I'm seeing progress with my "dry" (no ball) driver swings and that's exciting. Hit 122 on the radar after my SuperSpeed-C workout this afternoon.

Same here. I need to focus on completing my backswing, feeling a pause as the top, then starting down.

If you watch a video I don’t actually pause, but my sequencing is much better and I’m faster as a result.

Slow is smooth; Smooth is fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Still not sure about the overall benefits of the SuperSpeed C stick, but I do like seeing the high numbers with it!

IMG_1620.JPG.b83445279da840deca8b619e1b13a545.JPG

I hit the heck out of the ball on the range today - lots of ball speeds in the mid 130’s and distances above 230.

It’s weird to slow that back swing down - going to take some time to get used to it.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

1 hour ago, revkev said:

I hit the heck out of the ball on the range today - lots of ball speeds in the mid 130’s and distances above 230.

It’s weird to slow that back swing down - going to take some time to get used to it.

I often wonder if slowing down like this helps keep your sequencing correct.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I often wonder if slowing down like this helps keep your sequencing correct.  

I think it does

IMG_1708.JPG

This was a regular swing with the red stick today. That’s approaching a record for me.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

[attachment=92614:IMG_1718.J

I did this today. I continue to feel a jump coming. Blue stayed at 111 and red around 110.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Every time I try to get started on a Superspeed program, I get frustrated that the radar reads so low. Sometimes if I swing all out, it reads at like 70 mph. I have it on the golf setting and MPH. I believe that the device i receive is faulty, because its reading 30 mph lower than my actual swing speed. Tried to reach out to the company a long time back (way before any of the covid stuff was happening) and couldn't get a response. I think the radar is reading ok in terms of relative to itself. Should i just ignore that the radar reads so low and start the program?

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Every time I try to get started on a Superspeed program, I get frustrated that the radar reads so low. Sometimes if I swing all out, it reads at like 70 mph. I have it on the golf setting and MPH. I believe that the device i receive is faulty, because its reading 30 mph lower than my actual swing speed. Tried to reach out to the company a long time back (way before any of the covid stuff was happening) and couldn't get a response. I think the radar is reading ok in terms of relative to itself. Should i just ignore that the radar reads so low and start the program?
I would encourage you to go ahead with the program and use the radar just to see if you can see any increases in what it's reading. With all the lockdown stuff going on, it'll help keep you swinging a club. I can't remember if you have an at home practice area, but even if you do I'd still encourage you to do SuperSpeed.