Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

Back from my Trackman session today.  When I ended stage 2 last spring my max with the SuperSpeed radar was 110 mph and about 105 on a trackman.  Earlier this week I was hitting 118 on the radar and today hit 111.5 mph on the Trackman.  This was also a semi-controlled swing to make sure I was making solid contact and not just swinging for the fences every time.
Overall my average today was 108.6mph.  My only complaint for the session is the facility was using last year's Callaway Chrome Soft balls for the test.  I asked if I could hit some of my own Srixon Z-Stars, but they said that wasn't an option since the Callaways all had metal dots on them to help the Trackman pick up the indoor flight.  Apparenlty they've never heard of Soft = Slow.
1504483220_Trackmanspeeds.JPG.f971360276dc6c6db7439bd0a2ba1157.JPG

Hilarious because I’m SURE they have sheet-after-sheet of those silver dots! One or two dots would kill them?! When I was doing my iron fitting at CC I dotted a dozen Pro V1X! He pulled-out a huge tape roll of those things! They had thousands of those silver stickers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

8 hours ago, tchat07 said:

@buckycc those are some crazy low spin numbers. What is your set up with your driver?

I was extremely suprised at that too.  When I had a fitting on a Trackman last year my spin numbers were around 2600 which seems much more normal.  They mentioned they were having issues getting the Trackman to pick up shots right away so it may have been an issue with the system.

I was actually thinking about contacting them and seeing if I could head back for a short session to verify the numbers.  I don't want to potentially spend $300+ on a new driver shaft (the winner was the Ventus Blue) based on faulty numbers.

Plus it would give me an extra week training with the SuperSpeed sticks so maybe I can unlock another MPH or two!

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

I was extremely suprised at that too.  When I had a fitting on a Trackman last year my spin numbers were around 2600 which seems much more normal.  They mentioned they were having issues getting the Trackman to pick up shots right away so it may have been an issue with the system.
I was actually thinking about contacting them and seeing if I could head back for a short session to verify the numbers.  I don't want to potentially spend $300+ on a new driver shaft (the winner was the Ventus Blue) based on faulty numbers.
Plus it would give me an extra week training with the SuperSpeed sticks so maybe I can unlock another MPH or two!

What were the numbers with your current driver?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

What were the numbers with your current driver?

Here are the averages for the Ventus Blue and my stock Hzrdus Smoke shaft.  Both were in the Epic Flash Sub Zero head, 10.5°, neutral weight and hosel settings.  Same club head speed but pretty big improvements in carry and total yards.

1236880087_VentusBlue.JPG.3b06b734c8927228eb598193869fe6d4.JPG

And below are the numbers for a Trackman fitting I had in December 2018 before I really got in deep with the SuperSpeed program.  Pretty big jump in club head and ball speeds but that huge drop in spin rate really has me confused.  I'm going to try to go back next week to hit on the other Trackman they have in the shop to verify everything.

2018.JPG.052dd32be2a1ef42eb9fed90be69b7e1.JPG

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

Here are the averages for the Ventus Blue and my stock Hzrdus Smoke shaft.  Both were in the Epic Flash Sub Zero head, 10.5°, neutral weight and hosel settings.  Same club head speed but pretty big improvements in carry and total yards.

And below are the numbers for a Trackman fitting I had in December 2018 before I really got in deep with the SuperSpeed program.  Pretty big jump in club head and ball speeds but that huge drop in spin rate really has me confused.  I'm going to try to go back next week to hit on the other Trackman they have in the shop to verify everything.

Side note, those are some impressive changes to attack angle, path and face-to-path in a year, to go along with your added club speed.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

That drop in spin has everything to do with your attack angle and club path.  Swinging down on the ball + out to in path with an open face will increase spin.

• PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5* - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 7 TX
  • TaylorMade M6 15* - PX HZRDUS Green 80 TX
  • Titleist 913 Fd 18* - MCA KuroKage XMS 90 X /// OR /// Callaway XForged UT 20* - Aldila Rogue Black 105 TX
  • Srixon Z745 4-P - PX LZ 7.0
  • Vokey SM7 49F / 53F / 58K - DG TI S400
  • Odyssey Black #3 34”
  • Titleist AVX

7 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

I wouldn't worry about the differences between the two sessions;  as someone else posted probably due to swing changes.  Just my thought, and I didn't sleep at a holiday in espress but looking at the numbers above,  I think your numbers are just what they are and probably are just due to the settings on the LM and the 300 RPM differnece is because you hit up another 1.3* on average

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I have decided to jump back in on the SuperSpeed training. I've been bad about keeping up with the protocols since the heart of the golf season last year, and seeing others on here getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended), it has inspired me to do the same.

I'm looking to go with twice a week, for now, with a heavy work schedule coming up. Five days a week and probably eleven hours a day with it taking me until 6:45 to get home. Once March hits and we go to more consistent 9 hour days ( hopefully) I might be able to get back to training 3 days a week.

I haven't done a proper swing speed test to get a starting point for this round, I did one a few weeks ago and registered 92.8 and I'll possibly get out this coming weekend since it takes a while to get to the jump phase.

As for today, it was a good session and surprisingly my numbers were decent.20200126_154907-01.jpeg

I'm down a bit right handed, but the left hand swing of 112 matched the high I got during my initial training. I did lose 9 mph from the best I had right handed. I still hate the yellow stick and question whether I should eventually buy the red one since my current driver is heavier than the one I had initially. My speeds are too bunched up between yellow and green, and it just bothers me. It's something I'll look into after getting a few weeks in, if I don't see any decent gains with it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Well, January was pretty much a wasted month as far as SS training goes.  Turned out to be a very busy month both at home and at work, so I was only able to get in 6 SS sessions for the whole month.  Only got to the gym about the same, and on top of that, have been cutting calories to try and get rid of the 6 or 7 lbs I put on since Thanksgiving (my annual physical is coming up, so there's some incentive 😉).  The past 2 sessions, my speed is way down.

What I learned:  not going to the gym + calorie deficit is counter productive.  At 57, I lose any gains I make pretty fast when I miss time at the gym or at SS.  I did knock off 3 pounds though.  Anyway, time to get back on the stick, eat a little more, and back into a good gym/ss routine.  Going to visit my brother-in-law in Florida at the end of Feb and bringing my clubs, so I have a month to get back to where I was at the end of December.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:09 PM, sirchunksalot said:

I have decided to jump back in on the SuperSpeed training. I've been bad about keeping up with the protocols since the heart of the golf season last year, and seeing others on here getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended), it has inspired me to do the same.

I'm looking to go with twice a week, for now, with a heavy work schedule coming up. Five days a week and probably eleven hours a day with it taking me until 6:45 to get home. Once March hits and we go to more consistent 9 hour days ( hopefully) I might be able to get back to training 3 days a week.

I haven't done a proper swing speed test to get a starting point for this round, I did one a few weeks ago and registered 92.8 and I'll possibly get out this coming weekend since it takes a while to get to the jump phase.

As for today, it was a good session and surprisingly my numbers were decent.20200126_154907-01.jpeg

I'm down a bit right handed, but the left hand swing of 112 matched the high I got during my initial training. I did lose 9 mph from the best I had right handed. I still hate the yellow stick and question whether I should eventually buy the red one since my current driver is heavier than the one I had initially. My speeds are too bunched up between yellow and green, and it just bothers me. It's something I'll look into after getting a few weeks in, if I don't see any decent gains with it.

I think you are right, probably makes sense to get the red club.  

I was complaining about being busy, but your schedule is definitely worse!  

I think you are right, probably makes sense to get the red club.  
I was complaining about being busy, but your schedule is definitely worse!  
It's definitely something I'm going to look into once I pass the six week mark, I am curious to see if my gains are different this time around compared to the first go round with the training.

Speaking of which, I did a swing speed test today at the range and I'm back where I started originally. I was only able to average 88.2 mph today and couldn't hit my driver to save my life. I topped everything and a lot of my shots didn't make it past the first pole that was sitting at 30 yards. It was one of the most embarrassing days I've had with a driver in a long time and also very frustrating. I was actually very discouraged with my ability to play this game but then I thought there's no where to go but up. The ball striking was an anomaly and my irons were crisp. Well now is on to week 2 and faster speeds!

It's definitely something I'm going to look into once I pass the six week mark, I am curious to see if my gains are different this time around compared to the first go round with the training.

Speaking of which, I did a swing speed test today at the range and I'm back where I started originally. I was only able to average 88.2 mph today and couldn't hit my driver to save my life. I topped everything and a lot of my shots didn't make it past the first pole that was sitting at 30 yards. It was one of the most embarrassing days I've had with a driver in a long time and also very frustrating. I was actually very discouraged with my ability to play this game but then I thought there's no where to go but up. The ball striking was an anomaly and my irons were crisp. Well now is on to week 2 and faster speeds!

My experience first time around was that there were a couple of brief periods of swing adjustment where I didn’t hit it that well. This far it hasn’t happened to me after four weeks but I’m going much slower with my workouts, twice a week, more rest between swings, comparable speeds to the end of level 1 from a year ago.

Hang in there and be patient, anything can happen on a given day. That’s not a pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

My experience first time around was that there were a couple of brief periods of swing adjustment where I didn’t hit it that well. This far it hasn’t happened to me after four weeks but I’m going much slower with my workouts, twice a week, more rest between swings, comparable speeds to the end of level 1 from a year ago.

Hang in there and be patient, anything can happen on a given day. That’s not a pattern.

@revkev I really appreciate the feedback! Like you, I'm planning on doing the training twice a week and am seeing swings with the sticks comparable with the end of the first set of protocols. I think the driver problems were a combination of over swinging and frustration. I get a little too competitive with myself and need to remind myself that I'm out there for fun and not doing this for a living.

So today remained interesting. I was faster lefty for the first half plus of the workout - like toward the end of my workouts faster.

As I went on - I got right to the end of my level one righty speeds and consistently so. Also I didn’t workout with my grandson who is my name sake - can we say beyond fun.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I finished the final session (No. 18 in total) of the level one protocol Tuesday evening. I'm very happy that I was able to consistently get these workouts in. Looking back I didn't miss a single scheduled session since I started on Dec. 23, taking at least one but never more than two days off between sessions.

For a refresher, last year I built my DIY sticks and started the protocols, working through them for most of the summer until early fall. I don't have the numbers from all of my original training sessions, but I found max numbers from a session last February:

Green - 126 MPH
Blue - 123 MPH
Red - 118 MPH

In addition to the level one protocol, this time around, I completed the Fit for Golf offseason routine (started in late October until early January) and am now doing compound lifts (bench, squat, deadlift) at home. Below are the stats from my last session:

image.png.99d1156e0f266a4514542691626ebb47.png

And overall max speeds during this go-around, along with a trend line. I hit a new personal best 145 with the green club once during this period.

image.thumb.png.5ff1d8a1a072b681b195dad90dd5c449.png

I'm very happy with my progress. Some of this I would attribute to changing swing mechanics after a few lessons with my instructor. I used to have a very inside takeaway, which carried over to my SuperSpeed swings, and I'm working on correcting that. I've noticed better speeds with both real clubs and the sticks since implementing that change.

I've also moved my SuperSpeed work to before my actual workouts. As the weights of my lifts increased, I was finding it difficult to not be exhausted before even starting the sticks. I now do a quick warm-up (taken from Fit for Golf's warm-up manual), the SuperSpeed training and then do my lifts.

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up

Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Sure wish I was able to continue with this but my hip surgery got in the way.  😢

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

1 hour ago, golfinnut said:

Sure wish I was able to continue with this but my hip surgery got in the way.  😢

How are you doing now?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Just now, revkev said:

How are you doing now?

No pain in the hip anymore which is good.  But my back is still jacked up.  Before I had pain in the back & the hip, so I couldn't really differentiate the two.  Now I really feel it in the back now that I'm walking the way God intended me to.  Still lacking strength in the right leg for sure.  Plus I'm still conscious of it in my golf swing too.  I swing as though my hip is the Old hip, so I don't get back on my right side.  I tell ya .... getting old sucks! 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

15 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

No pain in the hip anymore which is good.  But my back is still jacked up.  Before I had pain in the back & the hip, so I couldn't really differentiate the two.  Now I really feel it in the back now that I'm walking the way God intended me to.  Still lacking strength in the right leg for sure.  Plus I'm still conscious of it in my golf swing too.  I swing as though my hip is the Old hip, so I don't get back on my right side.  I tell ya .... getting old sucks! 

That's a bummer and yes getting old is a full time job.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Did my second workout for the week and then hit balls on the range. Averaged 97.6 on the radar for 8 driver swings. Hit 104 top. That’s faster than the end of level one as a tester so speed is coming back. I think I will move on to level 2 workouts next week but still keep it at 3 rather than moving to 4 swings.

Going to the putting green - chilly day in Florida, low 60’s. Brrrr

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Did my second workout for the week and then hit balls on the range. Averaged 97.6 on the radar for 8 driver swings. Hit 104 top. That’s faster than the end of level one as a tester so speed is coming back. I think I will move on to level 2 workouts next week but still keep it at 3 rather than moving to 4 swings.

Low 60s

I was at Disney last week. Wore shorts everyday! Highs were mid 60s to mid 70s. You guys are so spoiled. Haha

It is funny going there this time of year. It will be 65 and you’ll see everything from tank tops to parkas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Low 60s

I was at Disney last week. Wore shorts everyday! Highs were mid 60s to mid 70s. You guys are so spoiled. Haha

It is funny going there this time of year. It will be 65 and you’ll see everything from tank tops to parkas.

I was being tongue in cheek but the longer I live here the cooler the 60’s feel. I wish I could say the 90’s and 90 percent humidity geeks great but that would be a lie. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I was being tongue in cheek but the longer I live here the cooler the 60’s feel. I wish I could say the 90’s and 90 percent humidity geeks great but that would be a lie. :)

I figured as much! 65-70 and sunny is ideal for me. Even my buddies up here prefer it a little warmer than me!

But yeah, 90 with the FLA humidity can be brutal.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I was only able to get in one workout this week due to some crazy weather here in Tennessee. We had torrential rain for a couple of days, followed by three inches of snow.

Here's a picture taken off one of the news sites of a field about five miles from me off the rainfall.19169866_G.jpeg

Here's the view from my house Saturday.
20200208_121933.jpeg

I just counted my previous session as a maintenance workout and didn't count it toward my weekly routine.

Got back at it today and am amazed how quickly the speeds started to ramp back up. I like how SuperSpeed sticks with you and while training you realize what you need to do to go faster. I hit a high of 116 mph today with the lightest stick on my last swing.20200209_160422-01.jpeg

It's calling for rain again all week, so hopefully it'll be nicer toward the weekend and I can get my second session in.

I was only able to get in one workout this week due to some crazy weather here in Tennessee. We had torrential rain for a couple of days, followed by three inches of snow.

Here's a picture taken off one of the news sites of a field about five miles from me off the rainfall.19169866_G.jpeg.53ce1db72921108e3ccae322983e6d0b.jpeg

Here's the view from my house Saturday.
20200208_121933.jpeg.ef526ae6c8d5dc1dc3d1fa1e92db6aaf.jpeg

I just counted my previous session as a maintenance workout and didn't count it toward my weekly routine.

Got back at it today and am amazed how quickly the speeds started to ramp back up. I like how SuperSpeed sticks with you and while training you realize what you need to do to go faster. I hit a high of 116 mph today with the lightest stick on my last swing.20200209_160422-01.jpeg.bf52406cd761eb5bd7e42e6d08865888.jpeg

It's calling for rain again all week, so hopefully it'll be nicer toward the weekend and I can get my second session in.

Wow crazy weather! I actually have no snow in my yard here in MA which feels strange.

Keep up the good work! 116 in the middle of winter is a great number!

That weather is nuts - I’ve seen nothing but snow about my friends’ houses this past week. I keep forgetting that it’s still the dead of winter up North. We are in full bloom spring down here - got our night of two in the low 40’s/30’s out of the way - and now this week we are supposed to be in the low 80’s.

Time to get the AC serviced...

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 2/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, revkev said:

One thing I noticed this second time through is that SuperSpeed seems to have updated their protocols slightly since I started and are now only 3 swings across the board in level two instead of four. So you're definitely on the right track in sticking with three. SS_Level_2.thumb.png.c34bc5f8f27836742f4fee72e6e419c6.png

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

12 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Wow crazy weather! I actually have no snow in my yard here in MA which feels strange.

Keep up the good work! 116 in the middle of winter is a great number!

Same here in Mansfield...just got back from a weekend visiting family near Saratoga, NY - they have a decent amount of snow, so now it looks even more barren (I'm a big fan of snow)

9 hours ago, Mike Lambert said:

Same here in Mansfield...just got back from a weekend visiting family near Saratoga, NY - they have a decent amount of snow, so now it looks even more barren (I'm a big fan of snow)

Hey the way that I look at it if I'm going to be stuck in cold weather winter there might as well be snow.  Nothing worse than drab and gray IMO.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I like the snow too. White Christmas and all. I prefer more of it in ski country so I can get some nice ski days in, but Round this time of year I’m happy with less of it. Haha