TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Golf

hckymeyer

Week 1:

My week 1 is officially in the books! The beginning of my week was a little out of whack due to a Monday golf tournament, so my speed training days ended up being Tuesday evening, Friday evening, and Saturday morning. Having back to back days of speed training is not ideal and is against SuperSpeed’s recommended 1 day of rest between training, but due to a busy schedule, this is how it worked out this week. I was rather sore today from a combination of SuperSpeed training and personal training (Saturday), but still made it out to the range to hit some drives. I wasn’t expecting to see any increases from the first week of training, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw…

During my baseline swing speed testing I saw a handful of swings registering at 88 at 89 mph. Today, I didn’t see a single swing in the 80s! To make things easier to read, I will include a snippet of the recording chart that SuperSpeed sent us prior to starting (with the addition of speed increase columns that I added to the template). I don’t know if I will be able to get a before and after Driver swing speed every week, but I will include it whenever possible during these updates.

SS Chart - Week 1.JPG

As an extra piece of bonus content… One of the warm up exercises is a toe touch to squat to extension, and when I first tried, it was comical how limited my range was! I was able to reach to about my shin. I still haven’t reached my toes yet, but I am getting closer! As of today, I can just about reach the top of my feet! Progress!

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX

Week 1:

My week 1 is officially in the books! The beginning of my week was a little out of whack due to a Monday golf tournament, so my speed training days ended up being Tuesday evening, Friday evening, and Saturday morning. Having back to back days of speed training is not ideal and is against SuperSpeed’s recommended 1 day of rest between training, but due to a busy schedule, this is how it worked out this week. I was rather sore today from a combination of SuperSpeed training and personal training (Saturday), but still made it out to the range to hit some drives. I wasn’t expecting to see any increases from the first week of training, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw…

During my baseline swing speed testing I saw a handful of swings registering at 88 at 89 mph. Today, I didn’t see a single swing in the 80s! To make things easier to read, I will include a snippet of the recording chart that SuperSpeed sent us prior to starting (with the addition of speed increase columns that I added to the template). I don’t know if I will be able to get a before and after Driver swing speed every week, but I will include it whenever possible during these updates.

1131015375_SSChart-Week1.JPG.15ac19a2749a0c4a2aeb5306fdd2c2ff.JPG

As an extra piece of bonus content… One of the warm up exercises is a toe touch to squat to extension (see below image), and when I first tried, it was comical how limited my range was! I was able to reach to about my shin. I still haven’t reached my toes yet, but I am getting closer! As of today, I can just about reach the top of my feet! Progress!

1792767647_Warm-upToeTouch.JPG.9e90bbda388305882813ca4bab45609c.JPG

That's awesome Kegger! I'm with you on the toe touch exercise, I'm almost reaching to the top of my socks, gotta buy longer socks. So it's more like shin touch, squat, pray I don't fall, and reach for the sky. Glad to see you're making progress, that great you kept your SS above 90.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

37 minutes ago, Kegger said:

As an extra piece of bonus content… One of the warm up exercises is a toe touch to squat to extension (see below image), and when I first tried, it was comical how limited my range was! I was able to reach to about my shin. I still haven’t reached my toes yet, but I am getting closer! As of today, I can just about reach the top of my feet! Progress!

This is actually an easy one for me.  I have been touching my toes before every round of golf, holding it for 30 seconds.  I've been doing this for a couple of years.  It gets easier the more you do it.  

The biggest problem for me on this exercise is the squat part.  With my fake knee, I don't have the range of motion that I used to many years ago.  I can barely get my butt past 90º.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I can do that one fine - it’s the stork one that I struggle with although I’m getting better.

Had a flu shot today between church services. Definitely did not feel like hitting balls this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

This is actually an easy one for me.  I have been touching my toes before every round of golf, holding it for 30 seconds.  I've been doing this for a couple of years.  It gets easier the more you do it.  
The biggest problem for me on this exercise is the squat part.  With my fake knee, I don't have the range of motion that I used to many years ago.  I can barely get my butt past 90º.

Interesting what a bit of weight loss can do for this trick. In January when I started my weight loss and work out program I couldn't get close to my toes. After 15 pounds less plus workout program and 'yoga of golf' I can get to the toes. Squats are a bit tougher even with real knees - function of age I guess.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Interesting what a bit of weight loss can do for this trick. In January when I started my weight loss and work out program I couldn't get close to my toes. After 15 pounds less plus workout program and 'yoga of golf' I can get to the toes. Squats are a bit tougher even with real knees - function of age I guess.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Congrats on the weight loss! Gaining is easy, losing is hard. I've been able to knock off five pounds some being selected for this test, but have a long way to go. I like my food. My wife and I have tried to go on a competition diet against each other, but were off to a slow start.

Keep up the good work Tony!

On 10/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, 02uwmadgrad said:

Week 1 is in the books!  As a reminder the lightest club (Green for me) is about 20% lighter than my driver, Blue = 10% lighter, and Red = 5% heavier.  I'm not going to measure my driver swing speed every week, but at the start it maxed out at 104.

Week 1 speeds.png

It's definitely taking me some time to get used to swinging left handed.  I've messed around with a friend's left handed clubs before, but never tried to swing them for speed.

I also wore my heart rate chest strap monitor to see what type of fitness benefits this may bring.  The warmup took 7 minutes and burned approximately 50 calories.  The actual swing protocol took an additional 8 minutes and burned about 100 calories.  15 minutes of work to burn 150 calories isn't going to make anyone lose a massive amount of weight, but it's definitely more healthy than sitting in the bar doing 12 ounce curls.

Supercool! You guys are doing a great job so far, can't wait to see the results. Although I will have to, over 71 more weeks!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

17 minutes ago, newballcoach said:

Supercool! You guys are doing a great job so far, can't wait to see the results. Although I will have to, over 71 more weeks!

You should be seeing our Stage 2 results sometime around Thanksgiving, when will be completing Protocol 1.  I think the results will be... interesting!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

15 hours ago, newballcoach said:

You should be seeing plenty of updates from us between now and the end of the actual training program. I imagine there will be a clear trend for some of us well before the program is over, so keep poking your head in to see how we're doing!

Just as an FYI to anyone following this thread, I have added a section to the end of my Stage 1 post for Weekly Updates. Anytime I post an "official" weekly update, I will be including the link in my Stage 1 post for ease of navigation to see my progress.

This thread has the potential to be very long. Between the weekly updates and the program being 72 weeks long. I hope you guys see some extra yards.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm seeing a potential for some pretty good gains. I've only picked up about 1.12% the first week, which is not bad, but I think once my body gets used to it, I'll see some speed gains.

10 hours ago, tommc23 said:

This thread has the potential to be very long. Between the weekly updates and the program being 72 weeks long. I hope you guys see some extra yards.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have seen gains in speed, but it also seems like I have lost some control with my driver.  The timing suggests that there may be some correlation.  I will reserve further judgement until after the next week or two.

Right now however, if my course had houses on it, I would definitely be seeing some extra yards!!  :D

I have seen gains in speed, but it also seems like I have lost some control with my driver.  The timing suggests that there may be some correlation.  I will reserve further judgement until after the next week or two.
Right now however, if my course had houses on it, I would definitely be seeing some extra yards!!  
You nearly caused me to wake the wife from laughing. I feel your pain about driver control, I'm hoping as we go on it will get better, it may just be an adjustment period.

That is just too funny, though!

I’ve also encounter some swing sequencing issues.

I’m not letting that bother me though. Change takes patience.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

34 minutes ago, revkev said:

I’ve also encounter some swing sequencing issues.

I’m not letting that bother me though. Change takes patience.

Exactly!  I expect that this change will impact my swing, and Iaccept it.  If I can gain speed, then I will fix direction later.

I have only been on the range since starting the SuperSpeed training, but I haven't noticed any swing or direction issues. Are you guys *trying* to swing faster with your driver? I was just using what felt like my normal controlled driver swing on the range, not over swinging like I do with the training clubs. Doing this I still saw a gain of 2 mph, without trying to "swing faster". I will need to get out to the course and see if my range session translates to on the course driving.

I played Saturday and wasn't trying to kill it, just keep the same tempo that I usually play with. I think from this training, I might be getting back in the habit of going over the top. It'll just take a little work to get it right.

Knowing is half the battle.

44 minutes ago, Kegger said:

I have only been on the range since starting the SuperSpeed training, but I haven't noticed any swing or direction issues. Are you guys *trying* to swing faster with your driver? I was just using what felt like my normal controlled driver swing on the range, not over swinging like I do with the training clubs. Doing this I still saw a gain of 2 mph, without trying to "swing faster". I will need to get out to the course and see if my range session translates to on the course driving.

Yup, that's the intention. You build the speed with the training, but shouldn't then feel like you're forcing it with the club.
If you can build up a more natural fast speed then when you go back to your "usual" swing it should be faster than it was without trying for it, you shouldn't be trying to swing your gaming swing as fast as your Superspeed sticks.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:41 AM, 03trdblack said:

Intro

Follow me on my Instagram! @rob.c.slade (I'm in the red shirt)

Me.JPG

First and foremost I want to thank MGS again for the chance to review another product.  I was lucky enough to be selected to test the Snell MTB Black last year and now have the chance to try out the new SuperSpeed Golf program.  The link below to my Snell review gives a little background on me and my game but I’ll recap some info as well.

I’ve been a pretty decent golfer since I started playing at age 14 (now 36) and currently carry a handicap of 1.7.  I’ve always been an equipment junkie which led me down the road to building golf clubs as soon as I started playing and I’ve been a clubmaker now for over 22 years.  A friend of mine purchased the SuperSpeed clubs and I had just asked him to borrow them the week before I got picked.  Talk about amazing timing!   

My ballstriking is very consistent and pitching and chipping are solid.  Putting can be streaky and some days are better than others.  My swing has a very smooth tempo and even when I feel like I’m swinging all out, it still looks very smooth and lazy like an Ernie Els or Fred Couples.  My swing may or may not have been referenced to as the Michael McDonald of golf swings. Shoutout to any Yacht Rock fans! 

MichaelMcDonald.jpg

tenor.gif

The biggest problem to my game has always been that I’ve been an average distance player and only carry a swing speed of around 100mph with a driver as of my last Trackman fitting.  When I enter tournaments, I am usually playing the back tees due to my handicap and spend most of my round hitting long irons into greens and trying to get up and down for pars.  Not having shorter shots into long holes limits my ability to take advantage of scoring opportunities by having shorter putts.

I’ve been into weight lifting and working out at the gym since I was in high school and visit the gym 3-4 times a week religiously.  Over the last few years I’ve added quite a bit of muscle mass but unfortunately as I’ve gotten older I’ve also gained a bit of undesired weight as well.  I currently weigh around 240lbs at 5’9” tall. I don’t stretch as much as I should and my flexibility has been suffering.  Luckily my swing speed hasn’t gone down over the years but it hasn’t gone up either with the additional strength gained in the gym.  I really hope the SuperSpeed program will help with that and I’m very optimistic!

Quick Stats

•    My driver distance carry, on average, is around 240-245 yards.
•    I hit a 3 iron between 190-205 yards.
•    I hit an 8 iron between 148-153 yards 
•    I hit a SW between 95-100 yards

I’m really hoping that this system will bump me up to around 105 mph with a driver which should give me an extra15 yards or so off the tee.  This may be a lofty goal but it would be a huge addition to my game to have 1-2 less clubs into greens.  Even if I only gain 1-2 mph but increase my flexibility then I would consider it a complete success.  I also quite look forward to using the weighted clubs as a way to warm up before rounds and get my sore muscles moving and ready to play.

yoga.jpg

home-large-gumby.png

First Impressions 

I was very excited when the sticks and radar unit arrived.  I just knew more speed was about to come my way!

UponDelivery.jpg

OpenKit.jpg

Unfortunately, after I opened everything up and inspected each item, my excitement quickly vanished.  I discovered that one of the SuperSpeed shafts was broken directly under the grip.  It was strange because the box it was shipped in was in perfect condition and had no damage from UPS.  There was plastic over the grip as well that was in perfect condition so I can only guess it was damaged in the factory before it was packaged and shipped out.

BrokenGrip.jpg

If that wasn’t disappointing enough, I then discovered the radar unit that came with the SuperSpeed was also broken.  The display would turn on but would not display the information correctly.  Now to be fair, the radar was not made by the SuperSpeed company but was something they added as part of the test/review.  I honestly couldn’t believe I was having such bad luck before I even started!

RadarBroken.jpg

I reached back out to MyGolfSpy and they passed on my issues to SuperSpeed.  That same day I had Kyle Shay (CEO and Founder) at SuperSpeed reach out to me via email and apologize for the issues.  He said that he’s never seen anything like this and immediately sent out a replacement SuperSpeed and a replacement radar unit.  I thought this was pretty great, especially since the radar wasn’t even their product!  I received the new items a day later and sent the broken items back.   

SuperSpeed has a quote on their website that says,  

“Gain the competitive edge that more distance provides. We believe that all golfers can have a more enjoyable experience by creating a more efficient golf swing. It always helps to be 30 yards longer off the tee. Unleash your speed!” 

Just to be honest, I don’t expect to gain 30 yards off the tee using this program.  I do feel that I can gain maybe 5 mph which would give me around 15 extra yards.  I would be plenty ecstatic if that were to happen and plan to make every effort to achieve this goal.  I really like the training protocol as it appeals to my gym rat nature and if I can see results in the gym with a training routine then there is no reason I can’t see results with this program either (assuming I don’t hurt myself :) ).

backpain.jpg

Our training protocol is going to be discussed and I believe will last approx. 6 weeks 72 weeks!  The workouts are supposed to be done 3-4 times a week and only take about 10 total minutes to complete.  My old plan was to align my SuperSpeed workouts with my gym routine so that I can get both the benefit of the additional workout as well as being able to swing a golf club after lifting in order to stretch.  We were actually told that this isn't the correct way and that I should do the SuperSpeed training BEFORE any workout so that the muscles are at their full strentgh level and fatigue doesn't interfere.  

I feel if I pick up 5 mph+ on my swing then it would be enough to justify the price SuperSpeed Golf charges.  I’ll have to keep reminding myself that with any program, you have to see it through or you can’t say it didn’t work.  I don’t plan on this being like that treadmill that everyone buys and then stops using after 3 weeks…you know who you are.
treadmill.jpg

great intro and kudos to SuperSpeed for their response.  

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

On 10/7/2018 at 9:43 PM, Kenny B said:

You should be seeing our Stage 2 results sometime around Thanksgiving, when will be completing Protocol 1.  I think the results will be... interesting! 

Thanksgiving? That was Monday... you're talking to the wrong country 😀🍗

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Finally going to put my swing to the test this Saturday on a course that I play regularly.  So if I'm in places I've never been before, I will be pleasantly surprised.  Not going to try & swing out of my shoes, just going to swing normal with a "slight" thought about the Swing Speed sticks in my hand.  LOL  It should be interesting to say the least.  🤔

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

1 hour ago, golfinnut said:

Finally going to put my swing to the test this Saturday on a course that I play regularly.  So if I'm in places I've never been before, I will be pleasantly surprised.  Not going to try & swing out of my shoes, just going to swing normal with a "slight" thought about the Swing Speed sticks in my hand.  LOL  It should be interesting to say the least.  🤔

Good luck!!  I did that last Saturday.  Took me awhile to square the club face.

2 hours ago, golfinnut said:

Good luck.  I've played twice since starting the program.  Both times I found myself overswinging off the tee for the first few holes.  It's hard to get the SuperSpeed swinging method out of your head.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

You all have me scared now! I will be playing my first round on Sunday. I will be sure to note in my weekly update how my driving was during the round.

Finally going to put my swing to the test this Saturday on a course that I play regularly.  So if I'm in places I've never been before, I will be pleasantly surprised.  Not going to try & swing out of my shoes, just going to swing normal with a "slight" thought about the Swing Speed sticks in my hand.  LOL  It should be interesting to say the least.  
Good luck and have fun! I'm sure you'll notice speed gains, but it could get a little wild.

give us updates after the rounds guys.

enjoy

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Just wanted to give you guys some info on how the training is going. I did a session Tuesday night and I'm seeing an improvement, especially left handed. There's still a bit of a gap between hands, but the left side is getting closer in some drills to my starting SS of 89mph. rps20181010_200654.jpegrps20181010_200354.jpeg

I'm a little flustered that I'm having difficulties reaching 100, especially with my lightest club on the first swings. I have to remind myself that I'm doing these after working all day and most of the gas is out of the tank. I'm hoping to get in another session Thursday if the rain holds off and play Saturday.

I probably won't have Arccos data, because the course isn't in the system. I've contacted them and they are going to map it. Their customer service is great!

I hope any of you that are reading this that are affected by the hurricane are safe and our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

16 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm a little flustered that I'm having difficulties reaching 100, especially with my lightest club on the first swings.

Don't feel bad!  I reached 101 last Sunday; only time since I started.

I just finished my last session of Week 2 today.  Not a whole lot of improvement, but going back to day 1, the trend is a slight gain across the board. About what I would expect.  That's why it's a 72 week program!!!

Here are my maximums at the end of Week 2.

Light                            Medium                      Heavy

image.png

I'll have my week 2 results up tomorrow or Saturday.  So far it hasn't been a great week for me.  The first session was a couple of hours after a round out on the course.  The 2nd was at 6am after a night of staying up a little too late.  Hopefully session three goes a little better.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter