Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Moonball Help

Okay, so I went to the range today, and found out that I was allowing my right hand to interact too much with the club and that was causing my wrist flip. 

I have always used the 10 finger grip. I then went to the overlap and it worked really well. It felt like it took my right hand out of my swing more. 

So so my question is, can going from a 10 finger grip to an overlap, take the right hand out of the swing more, or is it all in my head at this point?

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

8 hours ago, GB13 said:

Okay, so I went to the range today, and found out that I was allowing my right hand to interact too much with the club and that was causing my wrist flip. 

I have always used the 10 finger grip. I then went to the overlap and it worked really well. It felt like it took my right hand out of my swing more. 

So so my question is, can going from a 10 finger grip to an overlap, take the right hand out of the swing more, or is it all in my head at this point?

yup!

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

It might not be optimal but there are quit a few guys out there specializing in virtual golf instruction. You might find it is a worth while investment. If you find the right guy or girl you could possibly face time while on the range or even the golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rotaryswing.com has a number of videos on ball flight and practice ideas to have a more penetrating ball flight. This is a premium site but you can also send in swing videos for review.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

2 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

yup!

Well, even if it is in my head, if it works, I am sticking with it. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

51 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Well, even if it is in my head, if it works, I am sticking with it. 

absolutely! good luck

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Archived