Edveed

Any gamers here?

grew up playing COD2 (yes it's years old), moved to BF2/3/4 but last couple of years I've tried many FPS's but none kept my interest apart from Battlefield Hardline which is great fun online.

At this point the only games I play on a regular basis are NHL 18 or Battlefront II with my son.

I'm still waiting for the Final Fantasy VII re-release though!!

• Like 1

PUBG, Dota 2, CS:GO...

Used to play SC2, WoW and OW...

But recently just playing casually TGC 2019 and single player games... 

• Like 1

I’ve always been a simulator type of a guy.Either a Sim City, Tycoon,Or tropica style games.Now my son is more in the action style games.His Christmas list is Red Dead Redemption and Fallout 76

Nope. But on ESPN2 yesterday, they had an interesting gaming race. It is the DRL. It was drone racing, and it was actually pretty cool. All the drones are made a an services to be exactly the same, so the only variable with them is the “pilot” on the controls. It was interesting to watch. 

• Like 1

Can't wait for the Division 2

In the meantime I'll play

Blackops 4
Rdr 2
And maybe battlefield v

• Like 1

Long time DOTA player and recently added a co-op Divinity 2 campaign with a buddy replacing Total War's Warhammer series. Will likely go back to Total Warhammer after a play through or two.

Game time is down to roughly one night a week after the little one goes to bed. 

• Like 1

Two words... Football Manager. Currently on the 2018 edition and unlikely to run to 2019 for any real reason. I also may get into The Golf Club but not to play, but design some stuff for fun and to blow off some steam like I did back in the day with Sid Meier's SimGolf

• Like 2

DotA 2 (used to play a lot of the original on bnet), PUBG, ARPGs like Diablo (currently playing Path of Exile) on PC

I used to play NBA2k on XBOX/PS4 every year but the last 2 iterations were garbage IMO and I'm skipping them until further notice. Tried TGC last year but it's a little too simulation-y to keep my interest. Hot Shots Golf back in the day was my jam, and Mario Golf as well.

Nothing really has my attention as far as upcoming releases, which is a shame because I just dropped nearly a brand-new-set-of-irons amount of money on a 34" 4k 120Hz ultrawide monitor. I'm not buying anything for the rest of the year 😳

• Like 2

DotA 2 (used to play a lot of the original on bnet), PUBG, ARPGs like Diablo (currently playing Path of Exile) on PC
I used to play NBA2k on XBOX/PS4 every year but the last 2 iterations were garbage IMO and I'm skipping them until further notice. Tried TGC last year but it's a little too simulation-y to keep my interest. Hot Shots Golf back in the day was my jam, and Mario Golf as well.
Nothing really has my attention as far as upcoming releases, which is a shame because I just dropped nearly a brand-new-set-of-irons amount of money on a 34" 4k 120Hz ultrawide monitor. I'm not buying anything for the rest of the year 
The hot shots golf (called Everybody Golf's) that came out on ps4 a year or so ago was a lot of fun
  • Like 1

I pretty much just play sports games on the PS4. Nothing brand new, all at least a year old. I don’t have time to “game” except for maybe an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, chemclub said:

Half Life 3

played the original half life and found it too scary! The online multiplayer was pretty good though

I play just about everything. Mobile games, PS4 games and Switch. These days I play alot less due to time contraints so I get fewer games. Currently playing Spiderman PS4, which I highly recommend.  Last thing I did was go back and play DIablo 3 again, they made that game much better post release and I never went back and tried it again until recently. 

I used to be a much bigger gamer than I am now... Pretty much just stick to PS4 gaming these days. Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn and also played Assassins Creed Origins earlier in the year. Been looking to pickup Detroit Become Human as my next game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've been thinking about getting a PS4 to play Red Dead Redemption, Spiderman, etc... but seriously, no time with kids and golf.

Does mobile gaming count? I also play Golf Clash on my phone :D

On 10/1/2018 at 7:04 AM, russtopherb said:

At this point the only games I play on a regular basis are NHL 18 or Battlefront II with my son.

I'm still waiting for the Final Fantasy VII re-release though!!

I'll still play NHL18 every now and then. It's a fun game!

On 10/1/2018 at 9:43 AM, Kor.A.Door said:

Nope. But on ESPN2 yesterday, they had an interesting gaming race. It is the DRL. It was drone racing, and it was actually pretty cool. All the drones are made a an services to be exactly the same, so the only variable with them is the “pilot” on the controls. It was interesting to watch. 

Love watching that. Had a drone for awhile. Wasn't a racing drone but was more for aerial photography and such. But DRL is a blast to watch. They tour to various stadiums and abandoned malls. Looks like it'd be a blast to do...though I'd probably crash right out the gate haha.

Ya know, with Telltale recently announcing they are shuttering doors, I might try to go back through their catalog and play some of their stuff, perhaps with my girlfriend. The branching visual story games are something we can do together and isn't really 'gaming' in the pejorative sense.