TESTERS WANTED! ×

Any gamers here?

Big money

• 2 months later...

So we rummaged through my in-laws attic a while back and found an N64. I've been slowly playing through Mario 64 during our visits.

Tonight, I beat Bowser. Man what a rush. That third throw can be SO frustrating. 

I beat the game a handful of times in my glory days but it still feels good to do it again after all these years. The camera on that game did not age well...it's a constant struggle. BUT the game is still charming and enjoyable to play. 

E9F242A8-9D2B-458B-93E6-40B0E8F8850D.jpegA48A1F5A-78A4-4696-BE08-ACAA3EF35279.jpegD14E037B-8823-4930-82B7-ACF444809D8F.jpeg98565234-267E-40F1-A217-15EE8142CD92.jpeg6085F9BF-5ADB-480A-93F0-64E28D2796E7.jpeg6ED3D745-63EB-4A5B-9388-C2414EEB9500.jpeg

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Mostly play all the LEGO games on Xbox One.  Playing through DC Villains right now.  It's more fun now because my kids will play with me.

We did just get a Switch for christmas for the kids so I've also been playing some Mario Kart.  Eventually plan on picking up Zelda and Mario Odyssey down the road.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Got a PS4 and switch this year. Only really played Spider-Man and god of war on the PS4. Been playing a lot of smash bros on the switch 

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I got Super NES Classic and have been trying to get past the fourth guy on Punchout. My daughter just hammers guys with left jabs but I’ve slowed down I guess.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

On 1/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, Mr_Theoo said:

Got a PS4 and switch this year. Only really played Spider-Man and god of war on the PS4. Been playing a lot of smash bros on the switch 

I have the same setup as you and just got smash bros at christmas from my 13 year old nephew. They crushed it with that one, kept the original in tact and just added some QoL improvements and an adventure mode. Glad to know there is a another serious gamer hanging out around here. 🙂 

You just got a PS4 for the first time? If thats the case, I am happy to give you recommendations, you can get some amazing games on the cheap that were created years ago. Even games from last year are some of the best I have ever played and you can get them for nothing now. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

When I had an Xbox 360, Tiger Woods was my go to game. Upgraded to a PS4 and got the Rory game. I don't play as much as I used to with the chipping and putting area I made in the basement. I try to get to the indoor range more this winter so less time sitting in front of the TV gaming. I'd much rather be hitting real golf balls instead of the computer generated ones on the screen any way.

Chris

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

• 2 weeks later...

I've been hooked on AC Odyssey for the past couple of months. I only get to play a little at a time since we hit a busy season at work. I'm also considering Red Dead 2, a guy I work with is absolutely obsessed it and from what I see it looks great.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I picked up The Show 18 dirt cheap since the new version will be out in a few months. I'm loving it so far, playing Road To The Show. I really wish the NHL series had the RPG element that this game has. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Been playing Divinity Original Sin 2 every night. So much to do and I'm not an RPG fan.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Went back to Battlefield 4 recently- actually pretty good fun online and servers still very full.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Went back to Battlefield 4 recently- actually pretty good fun online and servers still very full.

BF4 probably ranks up there with one of my favorite games of all time.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

This sounds old school. But how is the Diablo series of games? I tried the Diablo 3 with nephew and had a blast doing it co op
Diablo 3 got a bad wrap because it was a travesty at launch. But it's an incredible game. I just did 2 play throughs recently and they've really made it a great game with a ton to do. Fun story and there's a ton to do post story as well.

D2 was an instant classic but it's dated now. You can get it practically for free. If you've never played it, it's absolutely worth your time if you can get over the 15ish Year old graphics. I probably have 500 or more hours in it from my childhood.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

#cobraconnect19

I bought Red Dead Redemption 2.And honestly it’s a snooze fest. Yes , it looks great.But it’s almost too in-depth for my liking. There is way too much conversing-analyzing and reading for my liking.When I think a cowboy game I think shoot outs at Ok Coral or such.This is about survival-plotting- and moving slowly from one location to the next.For someone with unlimited time this is great.But I like picking up a controller and smashing or shooting something right from the start 

Edited by Big money

Keep it in the short stuff

5 minutes ago, Big money said:

I bought Red Dead Redemption 2.And honestly it’s a snooze fest. Yes , it looks great.But it’s almost too in-depth for my liking. There is way too much conversing-analyzing and reading for my liking.When I think a cowboy game I think shoot outs at Ok Coral or such.This is about survival-plotting- and moving slowly from one location to the next.For someone with unlimited time this is great.But I like picking up a controller and smashing or shooting something right from the start 

FWIW, I watched a YouTube playthrough of the whole game and thoroughly enjoyed the adventure. Yes, the beginning is very slow but things speed up rapidly once you come out of the mountains.  

Patience pays off in that epic tale. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

On 1/15/2019 at 7:09 PM, jlukes said:

Can't wait for The Division 2.

I played alot of The Division can't wait for this game to come out.

Driver: Ping G25 10.5*
Hybrid 3/4: NIke Vapor Fly 20.5, 22.5
Irons: 5 to A Wedge: Mizuno JPX 850 Forged

Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60* Vokey SM4
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 3 (2017)
Ball: Bridgestone RXS
Bag: Callaway

4 hours ago, Big money said:

I loved RDR2 so much to see and so much to do game is unbelievable with the amount of detail they put in.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, Big money said:

This sounds old school. But how is the Diablo series of games? I tried the Diablo 3 with nephew and had a blast doing it co op

Play D3 seasonal hardcore. If you die, you lose everything, it keeps me on my toes!

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

10 hours ago, Gravitykillr said:

I loved RDR2 so much to see and so much to do game is unbelievable with the amount of detail they put in.

There's no way I can play this game because if I did I'd be late for work every day!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

12 hours ago, russtopherb said:

There's no way I can play this game because if I did I'd be late for work every day!!

Yeah It's crazy. I've spent 45 minutes to an hour tracking animals.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:34 AM, perseveringgolfer said:

Just started playing Battlefield 4. So far so good!

On 1/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, russtopherb said:

I picked up The Show 18 dirt cheap since the new version will be out in a few months. I'm loving it so far, playing Road To The Show. I really wish the NHL series had the RPG element that this game has. 

This is the one reason why I want a PS4. Xbox has no good options for baseball games. 

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

On 1/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

FWIW, I watched a YouTube playthrough of the whole game and thoroughly enjoyed the adventure. Yes, the beginning is very slow but things speed up rapidly once you come out of the mountains.  

Patience pays off in that epic tale. 

Well , I skipped the story mode. And did the free roam last night. Game is just beautiful, like an actual movie or picture of the Wild West.Im pretty sure I don’t have the time or patience for the story mode.But I do enjoy just wandering around taking in the sights and sounds.At one point, my character stood on the bank of a small river with some heavy rapids next to a slight mountain and woods. The birds were flying chirping overhead and trees moving in the wind.Than out of the blue a grizzly came out of the woods and proceeded at the edge of the river and began hunting for salmon. He caught one in his mouth and started eating it on a nearby rock. Was breath taking, really felt with the 4 k graphics like I was there. 

Keep it in the short stuff

On 1/16/2019 at 4:59 AM, russtopherb said:

I have my PS Vita and I still play MLB The Show 13. Love it still play road to the show all the time

I played the Anthem demo the last two weekends, looks like I'll be spending my game time playing it in the future. Loot system like Diablo 3, which I like. Space guns and shooting like Destiny's which I also like. So a winner for me. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Not sure if we have any old school gamers here, but the new remake of Resident Evil 2 is well worth the coin. And I completed the first play through in like 7 hours so if your short on time like I am, its a solid choice. 

15 hours ago, Thin2win said:

I played the Anthem demo the last two weekends, looks like I'll be spending my game time playing it in the future. Loot system like Diablo 3, which I like. Space guns and shooting like Destiny's which I also like. So a winner for me. 

I heard the controls can be a bit awkward from a review I read...any thoughts? 

RH:

#cobraconnect19

16 hours ago, Thin2win said:

Destiny was too short. I did the raid about 2 times and had full weapon power on all 3 classes.
Thinking about Anthem... but still unsure... Destiny was a disappointment for me and I got the one with the DLC's for $90 lol