Edveed

Any gamers here?

43 minutes ago, bardle said:

Not sure if we have any old school gamers here, but the new remake of Resident Evil 2 is well worth the coin. And I completed the first play through in like 7 hours so if your short on time like I am, its a solid choice. 

I heard the controls can be a bit awkward from a review I read...any thoughts? 

I'm PS4, so can only comment on those controls, but I didn't think they were bad at all. 3 rd person views will always present some awkward views when near walls, but I thought overall the controls were clean. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kanoito said:

Destiny was too short. I did the raid about 2 times and had full weapon power on all 3 classes.
Thinking about Anthem... but still unsure... Destiny was a disappointment for me and I got the one with the DLC's for $90 lol

Only games I have really played in the last 3 years have been the Destiny's. I like the feel of Anthem in that the content is more accessible. Something like <25% of destiny players ever did a raid and <10% every completed a trials of nine. The entire endgame was limited to a small player base. 

This is more Diablo 3. There are only so many levels, but optional difficulty levels to replay them for better drops. 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 11:02 PM, Thin2win said:

Only games I have really played in the last 3 years have been the Destiny's. I like the feel of Anthem in that the content is more accessible. Something like <25% of destiny players ever did a raid and <10% every completed a trials of nine. The entire endgame was limited to a small player base. 

This is more Diablo 3. There are only so many levels, but optional difficulty levels to replay them for better drops. 

They certainly could improve their raid design. I liked Leviathan's encounters, but it was a f****** maze in there... we spent more time trying to find the right path instead of fighting.

If it's like D3, where you can get the same stuff solo, that certainly makes it more appealing.

With life, kids and golf, it would be hard to find a full party to tacke such encounters (wonder how we managed during vanilla WoW getting 40 people to raid.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kanoito said:

They certainly could improve their raid design. I liked Leviathan's encounters, but it was a f****** maze in there... we spent more time trying to find the right path instead of fighting.

If it's like D3, where you can get the same stuff solo, that certainly makes it more appealing.

With life, kids and golf, it would be hard to find a full party to tacke such encounters (wonder how we managed during vanilla WoW getting 40 people to raid.

It does match make for every mission. If you want to go it solo, you can, but by default it groups you up. The difficulty scales based on how many players are in your group, but higher difficulty has higher drop rates. Very Diablo like. 

Division 2 beta starts tomorrow! So stoked for this game 

Open beta? All platforms?

I believe you have to preorder it to get access to it but I could be wrong.

I loved the first division I just have a hard time preordering games. No idea why I mentally can't bring myself to do it

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Closed but on all platforms. You can sign up on the ubisoft website and hope for an invite or pre-order 

• Like 2

I’m sure this is an oldie. But really having a blast playing Minecraft on the Xbox. Talk about a game that you can spend hours on 

The Division 2 just over a week until it's released 15th for regular buyers. Really looking forward to this. Met a great group of guys through Div 1 and looking forward to playing a ton again

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gravitykillr said:

The Division 2 just over a week until it's released 15th for regular buyers. Really looking forward to this. Met a great group of guys through Div 1 and looking forward to playing a ton again

What system do you play on? 

6 hours ago, Gravitykillr said:

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

What system do you play on? 

I'll also be playing this when it comes out. I'm on PS4

Division 2 Day! yay. Only took up 92 Gigs on my PS4....

Seriously though anyone on PS4 that wants to play my username is just bardlej

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bardle said:

I'd never heard of it till now- looks 'interesting' if my pc can support it...

Just now, perseveringgolfer said:

I'd never heard of it till now- looks 'interesting' if my pc can support it...

Third person Loot RPG with guns. Apparently the DC recreation is incredibly accurate which I think is cool as well. The first one was a huge game for Ubisoft. Theres been some talk in this thread about it previously which is why I brought it back up. 

• Like 1

Overwatch player here.  I've tried BR games and I suck at them.   The maps are too big and I can't see what really good players are seeing a lot of time.  

I tried playing Apex Legends and got called the worst random ever paired up with.  LUL

Overwatch player here.  I've tried BR games and I suck at them.   The maps are too big and I can't see what really good players are seeing a lot of time.  

I tried playing Apex Legends and got called the worst random ever paired up with.  LUL

I just got into Overwatch. I'm used to COD but it's so fun I can't stop!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

On 3/15/2019 at 8:55 AM, bardle said:

I'm already in world tier 4. Love this game. Psn JLukes7. Don't use a mic most of the time 

• Like 2