Kor.A.Door

D v D 2

Wilson Staff released sets of pictures of Rozwell and Cortex last week on their Instagram account.  Both look surprisingly close to retail models.  I would be surprised if both are launched, but I cannot wait for tomorrow night's episode.  I really like both of the final two, but I am firmly on Team Rozwell for the final.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 6:22 PM, fozcycle said:

My Triton ended up taking a back seat to the Cobra F8 but I don’t plan 9n getting rid of it, just yet. For D v D 2, I like the Cortex and Roswell equally well, with the Roswell winning because of the little alien pic on the sole of the club.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

My buddy Bear is the biggest club ho around period!! He bought the first Triton sold on this beach period. He was at the PGASS the next morning when they opened up. He never could hit that thing and it was noisy too. That poor old Triton was doomed from the start. He dropped it on the 2nd hole and scarred it up to begin with. He wanted me to hit it but I said no fricking way. I could not stand the look of the crown. And noisy good gracious! I think he did the cotton ball trick with it. He went back to hitting Callaway drivers anyhow and that thing is in the recesses somewhere of his club collection. Lately he went to the M-4 with the Twisted Sister uhhh Twisted Face technology. Somehow some way it will eventually end up either in my shop of my storage building across the street

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

My buddy Bear is the biggest club ho around period!! He bought the first Triton sold on this beach period. He was at the PGASS the next morning when they opened up. He never could hit that thing and it was noisy too. That poor old Triton was doomed from the start. He dropped it on the 2nd hole and scarred it up to begin with. He wanted me to hit it but I said no fricking way. I could not stand the look of the crown. And noisy good gracious! I think he did the cotton ball trick with it. He went back to hitting Callaway drivers anyhow and that thing is in the recesses somewhere of his club collection. Lately he went to the M-4 with the Twisted Sister uhhh Twisted Face technology. Somehow some way it will eventually end up either in my shop of my storage building across the street

I wish he was a lefty!

• Like 1

Haven't watched the show but just happened to catch the segment where Adam and Sam took their turns sWinging away .. so that part, at least, was kinda fun!

Oh my God, RG just ran an ad on he bottom of the screen for Cortex as the winner of the show right before they announced the winner. Oh dear oh dear 

• Like 5

Anybody notice revolution golf advert on the bottom of the screen gave away the winner before they announced it!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Anybody notice revolution golf advert on the bottom of the screen gave away the winner before they announced it!

I was going to say the same thing!

• Like 1

Wow, Tim's the real winner here. Last year of college paid for and job right out of college in the industry for Wilson. That's better than just selling a few drivers.

• Like 9

Revolution golf is going to be in big trouble for that I think. 

Well that was disappointing, I am not interested in the Cortex at all. Saves me from wanting something new. 

• Like 1

Revolution golf is going to be in big trouble for that I think. 
Well that was disappointing, I am not interested in the Cortex at all. Saves me from wanting something new. 

I am the opposite. I was hoping for the cortex. Deeper face and similar to a blacked out M family. I never got along with the white/grey and black crowns for some reason. Can’t wait to give it a try. Wilson didn’t skimp on the stock shaft using the atmos tour spec either.

• Like 1

I just got an email saying Cortex won.... FROM WILSON! Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Hopefully this knocks the C300 driver down a few bucks as well

• Like 3

... I thought my home looked great in this last episode. I am not sure there is a better big city than Chicago in the summertime. From the lake, to the river running through the amazing buildings and architecture downtown and sooooo many great golf courses. To be honest, I am not sure there is a worse big city in the dead of winter LOL. The judges made their final decision at Harborside, a fun links style course with beautiful views and a fun place to play. Really enjoyable episode. 

• Like 3

How awesome was the extra piece where Wilson paid for Tim's last year of school and offered him a job? That was just as cool as the final decision.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 7

How awesome was the extra piece where Wilson paid for Tim's last year of school and offered him a job? That was just as cool as the final decision.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Good humans right there.

• Like 2

Only prob was there was a pop up ad at the bottom of the screen from Revolution Golf(Golf Channel) just 3 minutes before the final announcement that said the Cortex was available now. Whoever made the decision at Golf Channel to insert the pop up, should be fired. It was a total spoiler after watching all season.

Wilson gets an A, Golf Channel gets an F.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6