TESTERS WANTED! ×

New Online Golf Store - Explodes With Growth!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

hurricanegolf-banner1.jpg

600_light_brown_dots.jpg

"There is not a better group of guys in the golf business then the guys behind the new mega-golf-site
HurricaneGolf.com
! I have known them for over 10 years now and they not only have an extremely knowledegable staff but also a knack for customer service that should never go un-noticed."
says owner of MyGolfSpy

Internet's New Close-Out Supercenter!

It's a combination of great timing, excellent resources and a hellova staff that is responsible for the insane growth of HurricaneGolf.com . HurricaneGolf is the newest and baddest "Internet Close-Out Supercenter" on the web. Ever heard of RockBottomGolf? If so...then you already know exactly what we are talking about. If you don't know what we're talking about and you are looking for some new gear but don't see why you should pay $400 for a driver that will only cost you $250 in about 5 months then go check'em out....cause that's what they are all about.

And if you find something that is a lower price somewhere else...even if it is at RockBottomGolf...well HurricaneGolf.com will match it for you. If you are wanting to know a little more about them then check out our interview with them below...we sat down with the owner and asked him 5 quick questions we thought you guys would want to know.

hurricanegolf.com

(5) Questions for HurricaneGolf

Q. Why did you guys start Hurricane Golf?

A. With major golf companies putting out more and more models of clubs each year, a surplus of inventory has been created. This has forced these companies to clear out lines of clubs more often. While sitting at our local 19th hole we asked ourselves, "Why not buy this surplus of inventory and offer it to consumers at a more reasonable price?".

Q. How long have you been in the golf business?

A. HurricaneGolf.com came online in November of 2008 but is the product of many years of experience in the golf industry.

Q. Is any of the equipment you carry used or refurbished or is it all brand new?

A. All of the equipment we carry is brand spanking new. No seconds, used, blems, AAAA, refurbs or whatever else people call them.

Q. I have heard of RockBottomGolf...do you guys have better deals then they do?

A. Our goal is to have the best deals on the internet. If you find a better price anywhere, just let us know. We will do our best to match or beat it.

Q. With so many companies making so many more products per year now, do you see this as the future of golf club sales online?

A. To a certain point yes. There will always be a small percentage of golfers that have to have the newest clubs the moment they hit the market. But with a product not having a very long shelf life these days we can offer clubs that were new 4 or 6 months ago at half the price if not less. And with the economy being where it is right now, every person is being more cost conscious these days. HurricaneGolf.com hopes to save consumers money so they can keep golfing.

#TruthDigest

Is any of the product available in custom specs??

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

• SPY VIP

Looked at some of the items. Prices are good. WH Tour putters are showing up for about $90 in some places, but if they price match (really, even Rockbottom?) then this is a site to keep in mind.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

There is not much better a group of guys then the fellas that run HurricaneGolf. They do it right.

Nice site, and reminds me of Rock Bottom a little also.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

There is not much better a group of guys then the fellas that run HurricaneGolf. They do it right.

This is great information. I always prefer to support the local B&M, non-chain golf shop. But sometimes the price online can't be overlooked.

Keep these great resources coming!

Volvo Intorqueo

Really good prices. I will make sure to frequent them when I'm in need of new equipment.

dmarshal17

09 TaylorMade Burner Driver 9.5 deg

Adams RPM 3 Wood

09 TaylorMade Rescue #3 19 deg

Callaway X22 irons (3-PW)

Callaway X12 Sand Wedge

Titelist Vokey Wedge (58 deg)

Odyssey White Hot XG#5 Center Shafted

Hey, I'm on Twitter!

Hey, I can say the same about Rock Bottom also, the crew there is top notch, great guys, and locals!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

Good to hear the positive plug for rock bottom. They get trashed a bit on some of the other boards. Pricing is sometimes funny there. They run a 15% sale, but the prices seem to be 10% higher than the week before. No facts to support this observation, just "seems".

Bought a CG12 from them though, perfect club and fast to the house.

Volvo Intorqueo

Archived