Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Brooks Koepka Selected POTA

fixyurdivot

Congratulations to BK for being selected as Player of the Year.  Do you agree with his selection and if not him, who?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

No question, he won 2 out of 4 majors, it couldn't have gone to anyone else. Congrats to him!

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

It was a no brainer honestly if you win 2 out of the 4 majors then you have to win. The guy is really boring and his interviews are terrible but he plays great golf when the time is right. I cant remember another guy doing what he does he performs terribly on the easy tour stops but get him in a US Open wow he is a different player!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Hard to argue with this pick... don’t think any other players came close to his season.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

6 hours ago, EthanSterlingPrice said:

Hard to argue with this pick... don’t think any other players came close to his season.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You mean agree don't you? And you are correct no other player came close major wise

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 10/10/2018 at 3:26 AM, GeekingGolf said:

It was a no brainer honestly if you win 2 out of the 4 majors then you have to win. The guy is really boring and his interviews are terrible but he plays great golf when the time is right. I cant remember another guy doing what he does he performs terribly on the easy tour stops but get him in a US Open wow he is a different player!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

His interviews are not as boring as Dustin Johnson and I like DJ don't get me wrong. DJ acts like is is in a fog or something when being interviewed

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I'll bet a bunch of folks from across the pond believe Francesco should have been selected over BK.  The two majors in a season is hard to look around. Not that we'll ever know, but it would be interesting to see how close (or not) the voting was.

• 2 weeks later...

He can add OWGR #1 to the list.  And in an interview this weekend at the CJ Cup he says his game has not yet peaked.  I don't know how a player can know that for certain, but it sure speaks to his confidence.  It was fun watching Ian Poulter practically jump out of his shoes trying to match him off the tee.  You could definitely tell it was getting in his head.

Archived