Sign in to follow this  
fixyurdivot

Brooks Koepka Selected POTA

Congratulations to BK for being selected as Player of the Year.  Do you agree with his selection and if not him, who?

• Like 2

No question, he won 2 out of 4 majors, it couldn't have gone to anyone else. Congrats to him!

• Like 2

It was a no brainer honestly if you win 2 out of the 4 majors then you have to win. The guy is really boring and his interviews are terrible but he plays great golf when the time is right. I cant remember another guy doing what he does he performs terribly on the easy tour stops but get him in a US Open wow he is a different player!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Makes complete sense to me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Perfect pick this year, 2 majors are hard to beat. Great player

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

6 hours ago, EthanSterlingPrice said:

Hard to argue with this pick... don’t think any other players came close to his season.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You mean agree don't you? And you are correct no other player came close major wise

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 3:26 AM, GeekingGolf said:

It was a no brainer honestly if you win 2 out of the 4 majors then you have to win. The guy is really boring and his interviews are terrible but he plays great golf when the time is right. I cant remember another guy doing what he does he performs terribly on the easy tour stops but get him in a US Open wow he is a different player!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

His interviews are not as boring as Dustin Johnson and I like DJ don't get me wrong. DJ acts like is is in a fog or something when being interviewed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2018 at 10:42 PM, GB13 said:

No question, he won 2 out of 4 majors, it couldn't have gone to anyone else. Congrats to him!

+1. Who else?

One of my favorites out there right now. Glad to see him win, and yes who else would have won? Seems like a real stand up guy.

I hope he wins another Major or 2 this year.

• Like 1

I'll bet a bunch of folks from across the pond believe Francesco should have been selected over BK.  The two majors in a season is hard to look around. Not that we'll ever know, but it would be interesting to see how close (or not) the voting was.