TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Bridgestone Prototype Balls

hckymeyer

17 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

Soirée BLIND TEST, dansante et Karaoké

Hot dog, I am a tester for a new golf ball from Bridgestone Golf but I can't tell you what it is simply because I don't know what it is. This is a blind test. What I do know is that it is not a urethane cover and it will be a fit between the B330 series balls and the e series balls, both in performance and price. There are two different compression levels of the ball based on swing speed. The closest current production ball is the TaylorMade Project a, the ball I was sent is marked Soft SS for soft swing speed I imagine.

BBT1_zpsyvhgmykm.png

We had a conference call with all of the participants and some Bridgestone staff, there were several takeaways from the call, one of the more important ones to me was the why for this ball. One thought on their thinking is they feel they can get premium ball performance with a surlyn cover. They are the largest manufacturer of automobile tires in the world, the engineers in the R&D department for Bridgestone golf are able to pull from the engineers in the tire department for their developments that just may help in golf.  They think they have found a perfect formula with the tire polymers to do exactly that, make a premium performance ball for less money. Ambitious for sure but doable in their eyes.

BBT3_zpsk8yjy9zz.png

It was suggested that a ball be cut in half for a picture, I did that and the ball is a classic 3 piece, the core is relatively soft compared to others I have cut in half, the color is similar to a woman's make-up. The center layer is somewhat different looking than others I have seen too as it looks somewhat porous although it there really are no holes in the material. The outer layer appears to be slightly thicker than the middle. I hope you can see what I am talking about in the picture.

BBT4_zpsaj3zlbjk.png

Right now I still need to test this ball to see if it will hit my bag, I am playing the B330-RX and the Callaway Chrome Soft so I am hoping this that this ball might change my mind, comparable performance at a lower price point is something everyone would welcome, I know I would. So far in the area I put the most weight on, the short game, I could play this ball. It doesn't roll out excessively on short shots or pitches. It does have a harder feel on putts to me but again nothing I could not ger used to but I would think it would take me a while as I have played the B330-RX yellow for years and recently added the Chrome Soft to my bag also. I play the Chrome Soft Truvis often so as to make my ball easily identifiable when playing in groups. Honestly with iron shots I can tell very little difference, I play TM M1 irons and they pretty much make all golf balls sound the same at impact. With the driver this ball has a harder feel to me but again nothing excessive, comparing to the urethane covers on the balls I regularly play this was to be expected but I was surprised at they were not as hard feeling as I expected.

Ball flight is slightly lower for me and side spin seems to be less than I am used to. I really hope I still have some of these to put in play on a windy day this fall or spring, they may play better than the Bridgestone e-6 (hands down the best ball I have ever played in windy conditions) the ball I have been putting in play on those type of days. That single aspect would sell me at least a couple of dozen each year for those type of days, early results seem to indicate they just might fit that niche for me.

I am hesitant to comment on any distance increase/decrease as I am still getting used to my game after a major back surgery. I will give my impressions in my next write up. I have lost one of the test balls and then obviously lost another when I cut one in half. With the 4 remaining I will be glad to do any comparisons anyone might wish me to do. As much a fan as I am of Bridgestone I promise to give you as unbiased an answer as possible. As always I welcome any questions and each of us testing will be happy to answer any and all questions.

Thank you Bridgestone and MGS for this testing opportunity!

DD, Great write up.. I also play the Bridgstone E6 soft alot, and like them.. if you can compare them head to head and lets see how they each fair.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Reesedw said:

DD, Great write up.. I also play the Bridgstone E6 soft alot, and like them.. if you can compare them head to head and lets see how they each fair.. 

I will be glad to, I have some right now and will be on the course this Wednesday and again Friday.  

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Congrats to all the testers! Very cool what MGS and Bridgestone are doing here.

Would be great if any of the testers could compare these to the AVX and give some feedback, especially with the amount of side spin with the driver and overall distance comparison.

Thanks guys and have fun testing.

Driver: :ping-small: G with Alta 55 stiff shaft, the 9° version but adjusted to 10° degrees

3 Wood: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

Irons: :cobra-small: Fly-Z 4-9 with stock stiff steel shafts

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM5 46°, 50°, 54°, and 58° Dynamic Gold steel shafts

Putter: Testing :odyssey-small: EXO 7S 34" Standard Lie, Black Shaft, Odyssey SuperStroke Mid-Slim 2.0 grip

The last version of the e6 before they split it off into two different models was one of my all-time favorite balls, so I'll be following this one for sure. Great intros so far, everyone!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Congrats to all the testers! Very cool what MGS and Bridgestone are doing here.
Would be great if any of the testers could compare these to the AVX and give some feedback, especially with the amount of side spin with the driver and overall distance comparison.
Thanks guys and have fun testing.

I can tell you that I’ve played with an AVX and these, the bridgestones are much straighter off the tee. Distance I can’t compare because I didn’t play them side to side but the Bridgestone was longer the PV1

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Do they really need a ball in between the e6, (7, 8, or whatever they call it) and the RX line? I suppose they want to compete with Q-Star Tour, Chrome SS, and so on.
From my experience I only really see golfers buy the cheapest ball or the $45 range.

Atmos Blue 6S

Atmos Red 7S
 Atmos Blue 8S
Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite S
SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)

Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)

Pro V1 / Z-Star

51 minutes ago, GC70 said:

Do they really need a ball in between the e6, (7, 8, or whatever they call it) and the RX line? I suppose they want to compete with Q-Star Tour, Chrome SS, and so on.
From my experience I only really see golfers buy the cheapest ball or the $45 range.

It seems like many of the companies tend to muddy the waters a bit. I would think an appropriate line-up would be: 1) Lower grade - for occasional golfers that don't really care about the ball; 2) Tour grade - for those that need or want tour level performance and are willing to pay a premium; and 3) Mid grade - for people like me that want performance approaching tour quality ball but aren't willing to spend >$45 for a dozen when I still lose too many. For some reason, $35 dollars sounds more palatable to me, although the argument can be made that I waste more than $10 in the time it takes me to lose a dozen balls.

I suppose there is another level that encompasses "cheap" for the person that may play a few times a year and just needs something for the scramble they were talked into playing, but it seems that not all manufacturers make a ball in this category.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

2 hours ago, Apes44 said:

I can tell you that I’ve played with an AVX and these, the bridgestones are much straighter off the tee. Distance I can’t compare because I didn’t play them side to side but the Bridgestone was longer the PV1

Thanks Apes44, appreciate the feedback.

Driver: :ping-small: G with Alta 55 stiff shaft, the 9° version but adjusted to 10° degrees

3 Wood: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

Irons: :cobra-small: Fly-Z 4-9 with stock stiff steel shafts

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM5 46°, 50°, 54°, and 58° Dynamic Gold steel shafts

Putter: Testing :odyssey-small: EXO 7S 34" Standard Lie, Black Shaft, Odyssey SuperStroke Mid-Slim 2.0 grip

On 10/16/2018 at 4:21 AM, Reesedw said:

Reesedw, when I checked I did not have any e6 soft golf balls, I did however have the e6 Speed and these were my observations.  They both traveled pretty much the same distance, neither ball was difficult to work right to left or left to right.  They SS Soft seemed to fly slightly higher and stopped on the greens better.  Surprisingly they both felt very similar at impact but I would say the SS Soft did feel slightly softer.  I will try to get a sleeve of the e6 Softs and do a head to head on them soon.  

Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

55 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

Reesedw, when I checked I did not have any e6 soft golf balls, I did however have the e6 Speed and these were my observations.  They both traveled pretty much the same distance, neither ball was difficult to work right to left or left to right.  They SS Soft seemed to fly slightly higher and stopped on the greens better.  Surprisingly they both felt very similar at impact but I would say the SS Soft did feel slightly softer.  I will try to get a sleeve of the e6 Softs and do a head to head on them soon.  

Interesting - I bought a box of e6 distance yesterday at Dicks and it was marked new for 2017. Is there a 2018 ball? FYI they were marked down from 29. to 21. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I love that Bridgestone has done all of these reviews!!  

Do you guys think this ball is trying to compete with the Srixon Q-Star Tour?

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Met with our rep and a home office VP from B'stone yesterday and heard quite a bit about this ball.

I'm looking forward to trying it.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I have never played the Q-Star but all the reviews make it sound very similar. I'll have to buy some for comparison.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Hmmm, sounds like they are looking for something like an AVX or Qstar tour. I look forward to seeing how the spin rates are with these.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I’d LOVE for them to create a ball similar to AVX!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

18 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

To me it sounds like the "new ball" is kind of a cross between the two E6 balls from last year.. I found the E6 speed had better distance but the E6 soft spun better.. Kinda like the Pro V1 and the ProV1x... only in a cheaper model... I'm liking this... A LOT... Thanks DD

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

3 hours ago, Reesedw said:

To me it sounds like the "new ball" is kind of a cross between the two E6 balls from last year.. I found the E6 speed had better distance but the E6 soft spun better.. Kinda like the Pro V1 and the ProV1x... only in a cheaper model... I'm liking this... A LOT... Thanks DD

So.... basically the E6 before they split it off into 2 different models. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

So.... basically the E6 before they split it off into 2 different models. 

Not quite. It has material in the core that no version of the e6 ever did. It's a polymer that has been used in the tires and the engineers have been working with it for a couple years to get it to perform how they wanted in a ball.

Bridgestone Tour B JGR Driver and HF2 irons Pre Release Testing

Oooooh new Bridgestone sauce. Interested to see if these will be new TourB models. From the pictures they look a lot more glossy than the current TourB lineup. MGS forum members getting unreleased stuff, how cool is that?

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Just received some from the rep. Will be able to add some thoughts on them as well.

Just received some from the rep. Will be able to add some thoughts on them as well.

Rob always knows how to sweet talk someone

Cameron Martinez, RN

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Rob always knows how to sweet talk someone

Cameron Martinez, RN

Ha. It probably had more to do with the large order I gave him for our Spring delivery.

its amazing how you miss a section  for a week and come back and peruse the forum and lo and behold what do you find? another surprise test.   This is how one becomes addicted to MGS. He / she becomes afraid to neglect the site

A devilishly clever plot by MGS

🙈🙉🙊

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

I see TM project (a)  being thrown in as a comparison so I am going to be interested in this review.

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

On 10/16/2018 at 10:27 AM, MaxEntropy said:

It seems like many of the companies tend to muddy the waters a bit. I would think an appropriate line-up would be: 1) Lower grade - for occasional golfers that don't really care about the ball; 2) Tour grade - for those that need or want tour level performance and are willing to pay a premium; and 3) Mid grade - for people like me that want performance approaching tour quality ball but aren't willing to spend >$45 for a dozen when I still lose too many. For some reason, $35 dollars sounds more palatable to me, although the argument can be made that I waste more than $10 in the time it takes me to lose a dozen balls.

I suppose there is another level that encompasses "cheap" for the person that may play a few times a year and just needs something for the scramble they were talked into playing, but it seems that not all manufacturers make a ball in this category.

Which is what Titleist did,I believe, by getting rid of the NXT series and replace it with the AVX

Dexterity:

On 10/18/2018 at 9:58 AM, tony@CIC said:

Interesting - I bought a box of e6 distance yesterday at Dicks and it was marked new for 2017. Is there a 2018 ball? FYI they were marked down from 29. to 21. 

I know in the past the e series balls were released on odd numbered years like the 2017 balls and the B series ball were released on the even years like this years B-330 offerings.  I think that still holds true. 

Ha. It probably had more to do with the large order I gave him for our Spring delivery.

Hey, I’m sure that was still music to their ears haha

Cameron Martinez, RN

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Met with our rep and a home office VP from B'stone yesterday and heard quite a bit about this ball.

I'm looking forward to trying it.

If they happen to stop again please let them know we (I) really like the old e6 logo vs. the 2017 version that has the Brigestone B.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 10/18/2018 at 3:17 PM, goaliewales14 said:

I had a couple of Q-Stars in my found golf balls  box so I played them Friday, I found them to be similar.  The SS Soft did seem to stop better for me and fly slightly higher (that may account for the stopping quicker).  Very close call but I think I prefer the feel of the Bridgestone off of irons and putter.  

I had a couple of Q-Stars in my found golf balls  box so I played them Friday, I found them to be similar.  The SS Soft did seem to stop better for me and fly slightly higher (that may account for the stopping quicker).  Very close call but I think I prefer the feel of the Bridgestone off of irons and putter.  

I love the Q Star Tour and usually game that, the speed balls frim bridgestone don’t come close for stop and control

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Archived