revkev

Don

I apologize for being so late to this, but thank you for sharing, Rev. A wonderful eulogy for a wonderful friend. I couldn't possibly understand your pain, but you brought it closer- you truly have a way with words. I hope you've found some solace since then and maybe the memories have grown easier. Most of all, thank you for being a friend- to Don, and to all of us here.

• Like 1

I apologize for being so late to this, but thank you for sharing, Rev. A wonderful eulogy for a wonderful friend. I couldn't possibly understand your pain, but you brought it closer- you truly have a way with words. I hope you've found some solace since then and maybe the memories have grown easier. Most of all, thank you for being a friend- to Don, and to all of us here.

I just saw this myself. My eye procedures over the past two weeks have been in a building next to the hospital where Don passed. I continue to miss my friend, all of us in our household do, but predictably we have moved on to where we can talk about him and laugh far more than cry.

Thanks for the kind words - a good check point for me for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1