Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2011 Never Compromise Gambler Putter (VIDEO)

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Sweet Kenny Rodgers embroidered headcover and I am in!

"You gotta know when it breaks left, know when it's right. Know when to hit it firm, know when to lag."

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

have seen one of these a few months ago. Looks sweet. Like a Newport 2, but with sharper lines. They are planning on having them in select accounts nationwide with a retail price of $299.99. I'm not sure how they will fare at that at that price point, but I will probably end up owning one.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

It seems like everyone wants a piece of the $300 putter pie - Odyssey has those ridiculous "Protypes" and the Tri-Hot Limited Editions, now NC dropping these for 3 bills. I have to believe that the demand for putters like that is fairly limited and the people who want to spend that money want the name recognition of Scotty Cameron.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

That gambler theme is a total rip off of Scotty's holiday putter!! :D I'll be interested to see what these look like and what the price will be.

Finally saw the holiday putter. What a bizarre similarity...

Maybe Scotty is going to Srixon/Cleveland/Never Compromise in January and not Nike and these putters are the secret message letting us know... B)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• 2 weeks later...

68292_173675599320539_120599044628195_457440_1947541_n.jpg

Here is a pic of the Scotty

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

• 2 weeks later...

That gambler theme is a total rip off of Scotty's holiday putter!! ;) I'll be interested to see what these look like and what the price will be.

Unfortunately for you and Scotty it's the other way around. The Gamblers have been known about for over 6 months. And since when does a Scotty HOLIDAY model feature card suits. i've gamed many Scotty's but his act is getting old for me.

Unfortunately for you and Scotty it's the other way around. The Gamblers have been known about for over 6 months. And since when does a Scotty HOLIDAY model feature card suits. i've gamed many Scotty's but his act is getting old for me.

Did my laughing smiley face not indicate that I was joking?

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• 4 weeks later...

The NC putter is much better looking. The Scotty looks cheap even though anything with that name on it is not. Cough cough Hype. There are some cool pics of a mallet and blade putters on the NC website. Not yet able to see the full pics till feb. They look nice. Makes me wanna gamble! That would be so I could win enough money to buy one. LOL

Sacrifice Or Regret...You Choose!

Archived