TESTERS WANTED! ×

MyGolfSpy Store - Almost Open!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

I have been working on the MyGolfSpy store the past few days and I almost have it complete. Will start by launching the headcover and shirts first. Just wanted to give you guys a quick look at what it is looking like so far.

Simple clean and easy to use...that was the goal. Hope you like it so far.

mgs-store-progress.jpg

#TruthDigest

GREAT! Your doing an incredible job! Keep up the Great work!! B)

Gotta get one of those headcovers for myself! Along with a atleast 7- T shirts.... I have 5 children so my clan will help spread the joy of MGS in the Philadelphia Area for sure!!! :D

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

For those of you interested in them, the headcovers are top notch. The closure is magnetic, and they are amply padded. I've gotten several compliments on the one I have thus far. I also customized the one I have, so mine is a tad different than the stock one. Easily doable if you've ever worked with dye.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

what about offering an eBay-like service?

user's of MGS could post their used/new clubs for sale and MGS can grab a nice % if it sells... to help maintain the site costs and stuff

advantage over the forum post would be, you can have MGS store products appear on search engines which would increase the exposure compared to only forum members seeing the items for sale here

just my 2 cents B)

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

For those of you interested in them, the headcovers are top notch. The closure is magnetic, and they are amply padded. I've gotten several compliments on the one I have thus far. I also customized the one I have, so mine is a tad different than the stock one. Easily doable if you've ever worked with dye.

Let me take a shot in the dark.....lime green?

Nothing helps you find a lost ball better than a provisional hit straight down the middle.

Why is it "MY" GolfSpy store......maybe it should be "EVERYONE's" GolfSpy store or just "YOUR" GolfSpy store! Just having some fun...... with words. I think all that are here realize that this is "OUR" GolfSpy store. Good luck with the GRAND OPENING! Can't wait to see all the products that your going to add to the store! :)

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Why is it "MY" GolfSpy store......maybe it should be "EVERYONE's" GolfSpy store or just "YOUR" GolfSpy store! Just having some fun...... with words. I think all that are here realize that this is "OUR" GolfSpy store. Good luck with the GRAND OPENING! Can't wait to see all the products that your going to add to the store! B)

That made me laugh- my boy (2 years old) is getting into that "mine!" phase, and the opening sentence made me think of it. Of course, it's not funny when you're trying to get an expensive watch, or your wife's earings from him, but it is cute in hindsight.

As for the MGS Store, I can't say it any better than Tim did. But like everyone else, I'll be waiting eagerly!

• SPY VIP

Thanks for all the comments guys. Just going to be covers and shirts first. Have plans to add a few more MGS items in 2011 and then a new development in the store possibly as well. We will have to wait and see. But we are working on some things for you all in 2011.

#TruthDigest

I have been gone awhile,(school had been kicking my hiney) looks like I missed somethings. When does the store launch? People are bugging me for gift ideas and these are perfect ideas. Sorry if this has been asked in another post or posted on the front page. Any plans for golf shirts? It would be nice to have one to wear on the course when hacking.

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key... - Carl Spackler

Archived