Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

What's in my minimalist Set

DSCF1283.JPGFuji Atmos Tour 2.JPGDSCF1285.JPGDSCF1290.JPGRecoil 95 shaft.JPGDSCF1291.JPGDSCF1295.JPGTT PX shaft.JPGDSCF1307.JPGDSCF1313.JPGDSCF1313.JPGMinimus Set 1.JPGMinimus Set 2.JPGTad Moore putter Pro 1p Top.jpgTad Moore putter Pro 1p.jpg

“Think well of all, be patient with all, and try to find the good in all.”-- Muhammad Ali

⛳ WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: LTDx [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE 60; :cobra-small: RadSpeed Tour [17.5*], :kbs: TD Gloss 70;
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [21*], :kbs: TD LE 60; :mizuno-small: Pro Fli Hi [4ui], :aerotech: Steelfiber HLS880;
  • Irons & Wedges: :KZG: CB-1 [5i - 9i], NovaTech BTR Lite; Wedges: S23, 610;
  • Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville One, One Step, Max;
  • Ball: :bridgestone-small: XS [22];
  • Notables: Best Grips MicroPerf; -Vessel Tour stand bag; Pro LX+ with H4; 3.5+ with Alphard Club Booster V2

Great set! Beautifully thought out and put together. That bag is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

14 hours ago, jlukes said:

Gorgeous looking set. Loved that driver and utility iron

The driver was surprising because the dull crack sound is great feedback/feel.  I took a gamble on the Fuji Atmos Tour 6 Black, and I am glad because it helps me feel the clubhead throughout the swing (average tempo, forceful transition, mid-late release).  The u85 is fun off the tee but I am still learning when to use it off the turf.  

12 hours ago, golfertrb said:

Great set! Beautifully thought out and put together. That bag is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mizuno BR-D2 is great because it has firm sides and stands upright on a hard level surface.  I like the legs during range sessions and wet conditions, but I need to remember to fold the legs (manual).  The waterproof underside for wet conditions is a bonus.  This is a shorter bag, so it requires some effort to balance.  Switching from the back pack strap to the Izzo Side Winder single strap has improved carrying the bag.  

“Think well of all, be patient with all, and try to find the good in all.”-- Muhammad Ali

⛳ WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: LTDx [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE 60; :cobra-small: RadSpeed Tour [17.5*], :kbs: TD Gloss 70;
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [21*], :kbs: TD LE 60; :mizuno-small: Pro Fli Hi [4ui], :aerotech: Steelfiber HLS880;
  • Notables: Best Grips MicroPerf; -Vessel Tour stand bag; Pro LX+ with H4; 3.5+ with Alphard Club Booster V2

GD those Srixon irons have a great shape. And that RTX 4 with the teardrop.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Like the set up--- I play 5 and 7 club golf myself but with a different flavor--- Vintage irons Persimmon woods and sometime hickory shafted irons thrown in too! Like the Tad Moore putter too. I have a couple of Vintage TM putters a 8 and 9. Look forward to my vintage minimum club rounds in the fall late on Sunday afternoons. Do not care about the score just enjoy the walk , the air and hitting my old stuff 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 10/27/2018 at 5:14 AM, BIG STU said:

Like the set up--- I play 5 and 7 club golf myself but with a different flavor--- Vintage irons Persimmon woods and sometime hickory shafted irons thrown in too! Like the Tad Moore putter too. I have a couple of Vintage TM putters a 8 and 9. Look forward to my vintage minimum club rounds in the fall late on Sunday afternoons. Do not care about the score just enjoy the walk , the air and hitting my old stuff 

I agree with playing fall rounds for a fun walk and no scorecard.

⛳ WITB 2024 Edition

1 minute ago, whtfsh said:

I agree with playing fall rounds for a fun walk and no scorecard.

That would be especially nice in your neck of the woods--- Back in the day I trucked in and around Colorado quite a bit---- Now winter time I am ready to head back South too cold for me

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived