Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Stability putter shafts - hot or not?

cksurfdude

If you haven't noticed the price is already starting to come down.  Several sources selling for $177.  Not that big a prices reduction, but maybe be an indicator of how well initial sales are going.

Woods:  :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max LS 9*,  Ventus Blue 6S / :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+, 15*, MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 X Proto 3H & 4H, Ventus Blue 7S  

Irons: :Takomo: Takomo IRON 101 5-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX ZipCore 48*, Accra T90i, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER1.2, 355g, :kbs: Tour GPS, 33" w/
image.png.709cedef1b6b981263b7fb0d3abefd71.png Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: :nike-small: '20 Air Hybrid 2 / :Clicgear: 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2, Swivel kit
Accessories: :Arccos: 360 /  Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized 

8 hours ago, juspoole said:

Going back and forth on this.  I'm an average putter and recently had a Club Champion fitting including getting on the SAM lab.  It was determined that my putting stroke was actually fairly good.  On the course, my main issue tends to be a misread or speed.  Most of the time, I'm getting the ball on my line that I've chosen.  

I've read some replies that this can help some with distance control, but what I find happens is that I will just lose my feel for distance after about 7-8 holes and then my confidence sort of goes with it. 

I've read some others are putting stiff iron shafts to help with stability.  Can anyone comment or even compare?  That would be a much cheaper way to go.

I really don't think this is what your looking for. I think you just need to keep in mind that, everyone goes through hot and cold spells with putting. If this is the route you decide to go, I'd go with a graphite hybrid shaft before an iron shaft though. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

• SPY VIP

Just wait until you get a chance to roll the Odyssey Stroke Lab shafted putters.

The Atlanta S is so badass. I have never, ever, had the speed control like I have with this putter.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I just don’t see a lot of promise in this, and believe me I hope I’m wrong like plenty of times before. I can miss as many putts with a hickory shafted putter as I do steel shafted one and it’s entirely the Indian over the arrow but maybe I’m that fella this new tech works for... when the price falls a tad...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 12:02 PM, juspoole said:

Going back and forth on this.  I'm an average putter and recently had a Club Champion fitting including getting on the SAM lab.  It was determined that my putting stroke was actually fairly good.  On the course, my main issue tends to be a misread or speed.  Most of the time, I'm getting the ball on my line that I've chosen.  

I've read some replies that this can help some with distance control, but what I find happens is that I will just lose my feel for distance after about 7-8 holes and then my confidence sort of goes with it. 

I've read some others are putting stiff iron shafts to help with stability.  Can anyone comment or even compare?  That would be a much cheaper way to go.

I just bought a new O Works 7S and wanted to lengthen it, but instead of just adding an extension I bought a KBS C-Taper X flex iron shaft.  Figured it could possibly be a similar solution as probably heavier and more "stable" than standard putter shaft.  I put an 8" section of foam backer rod in to help dampen vibration. 

I've never been able to demo one of the Stability shafts yet, so can't compare, but so far I'm liking the feel on my little experiment.  Unfortunately going to be a while before I get a chance to roll it on a real green, but loving it while carpet putting in the basement.

1 minute ago, halliedog said:

I put an 8" section of foam backer rod in to help dampen vibration.

Great idea! I was trying with the idea of pulling the grip on my putter and trying to get some foam down in there. Hmmmm 🤔

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I don't know. I saw someone asked ScottGolf, the independent club maker on tour, his thoughts and he said he hasn't seen anyone using them yet, so he couldn't comment. I also saw Club Champion boasting a 54% improvement in putting with the shaft on Twitter. I asked them what metric was used for that claim and they said "owner feedback". Not exactly hard science! 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

I'm a little late to commenting on this conversation - mostly because I always thought the stability shaft was a marketing ploy, and I thought the way they presented their data was dishonest (Showing data that looks good but actually doesn't speak to performance).

Did anything come form the MGS test that was promoted on twitter?

Now, I will totally buy into the fact that the stability shaft will give a different feel and that can have a huge impact on your feel/confidence with the putter. Dampening of any kind of vibration, even for on-center hits, can communicate stability to your brain and that is a good thing! But I don't see anything compelling about dampening vibrations leading to off-target effects with the ball when the ball is no longer on the face to be affected by those vibrations.

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

31 minutes ago, chemclub said:

Did anything come form the MGS test that was promoted on twitter?

The test was done,  I took part.   It was one of the first times they used the GC Quad to measure putting performance so it may be taking a little while to analyze the results.  I don't when they will publish results. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

The test was done,  I took part.   It was one of the first times they used the GC Quad to measure putting performance so it may be taking a little while to analyze the results.  I don't when they will publish results. 

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what comes from that test.

I'm thinking it's possible any purported benefit - eg. less vibration - may only be measurable on a workbench...?

Also like chemclub and others have said, putting is such an individual and personal "feel" thing, so I'd have to agree it all comes down to if a player thinks something will help their game.......

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

18 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what comes from that test.

I'm thinking it's possible any purported benefit - eg. less vibration - may only be measurable on a workbench...?

Also like chemclub and others have said, putting is such an individual and personal "feel" thing, so I'd have to agree it all comes down to if a player thinks something will help their game.......

I have posted a few comments about the shaft and have also tried the stroke lab shafts.  I am eager for the new TM putter to come out since it will have the new KBS putter shafts.   Putter shafts seem to be the big new area targeted for improvement and it is probably something that needs to occur.  I understand the thought that a heavier head may have different shaft needs than a lighter head and I also think a player tempo will impact the needs.  We use different flex shafts in the other clubs so why not putters.  I wish I could have dove deeper into my numbers with the shaft but time didn't allow.  During my quick evaluation I did notice some differences but not really sure that I made more putts or started my putt on a better line.

I believe that during a round putting is  feel thing but there are sound fitting decisions just like with other clubs that should be taken into account when fitting and selecting putters.  I know others disagree,  but I am a firm believer in the fact that a putters look may have some influence in setup,  but factors such as where the shaft intersects the head, loft, weight, and offset impact how well the putter works.   While I can adjust my putting stroke to make a putter work,  the question is whether I can do that over time and when pressure to make a putt increases.  

After repeatedly trying the stability shaft, regular shafts, and stroke lab shafts I believe that they may have some benefit but it will be difficult to quantify unless you use technology to evaluate numbers.  Otherwise unless you try them side by side with the same head you may not notice much of a difference.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The stability shaft kind of reminds me of the Wilson Fat shafts from long ago. The idea behind the fat shafts was to reduce shaft torque (shaft twisting or torsional twisting), which is something they can now do without the need to expand the shaft diameter.

Here's the thing - shaft torque plays a big roll in feel (and how the face comes into the ball) but does not play a big role in resisting off-center hits and forgiveness.

https://mygolfspy.com/mygolfspy-labs-shaft-torque/

Shaft torque affects accuracy only because it determines how the face closes during a full swing. The putting swing is too slow for this to be a factor. A low-torque shaft will not significantly correct/resist twisting to off-center hits.

So in the absence of the closing rate of the face, we are only left with the feel of vibrations at impact. Not saying that feel doesn't matter, just that removing them does not affect the ball.

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

18 hours ago, cnosil said:

I know others disagree,  but I am a firm believer in the fact that a putters look may have some influence in setup

Edel agrees with you - from what I understand of their putter fitting method a big part of it is testing to find out just which "look" best influences a player to set up square, right?

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

8 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Edel agrees with you - from what I understand of their putter fitting method a big part of it is testing to find out just which "look" best influences a player to set up square, right?

They fit based on what shape provides the best aim.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the difference between this and the UST Frequency Filtered shafts?  

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

What's the difference between this and the UST Frequency Filtered shafts?  

In a nut shell, the UST shaft was designed to change the feel of the putter and the Stability shaft is designed to change the performance of the shaft.

I put the UST frequency filtered shaft in my Betti and it is amazing. My buddy has the stability shaft, and he putted with mine, and said that the UST feels much better to him. I felt the same way. Some folks may like the heaviness of the stability shaft, but at 200 smacks, it doesn’t seem to be that big of a hit. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

• 2 weeks later...

So, watching the LPGA tonight and see Inbee Park using one of these. So I whip out my phone to read more about it on my favorite golf forum.... Now I don't know what to think, but I'm curious about the above mentioned UST frequency shaft, especially seeing that they are about $30 as opposed to $200.

Now to hunt for more information about those.. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

7 hours ago, Thin2win said:

So, watching the LPGA tonight and see Inbee Park using one of these. So I whip out my phone to read more about it on my favorite golf forum.... Now I don't know what to think, but I'm curious about the above mentioned UST frequency shaft, especially seeing that they are about $30 as opposed to $200.

Let us know what you find out, and if you decide to get one or the other......?

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Was inbee using a stability shaft or a stroke lab shaft? I haven’t seen it, but she generally uses odyssey putters so I would guess stroke lab. Edit: went and looked at Getty images and since she is using a Toulon putter I would guess stroke lab but hard to tell on my phone.

The UST shaft and the newer shafts are designed to do different thinks. The UST was built to filter vibrations from reaching your hands. The stroke lab, stability, and in some aspects KBS shaft are designed to minimize shaft flex, change weight distribution, and minimize shaft twist.

From my testing of stability and stroke lab it will be hard to quantify any results without using some kind of launch monitor. Maybe is feels different maybe it doesn’t. Want to see if it reduces torque, grab the grip and head of your putter and try to twist the shaft. How far did it twist? Now compare how much a golfball hitting the tie if a putter will twist the actual shaft.

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Was inbee using a stability shaft or a stroke lab shaft? I haven’t seen it, but she generally uses odyssey putters so I would guess stroke lab. Edit: went and looked at Getty images and since she is using a Toulon putter I would guess stroke lab but hard to tell on my phone.

The UST shaft and the newer shafts are designed to do different thinks. The UST was built to filter vibrations from reaching your hands. The stroke lab, stability, and in some aspects KBS shaft are designed to minimize shaft flex, change weight distribution, and minimize shaft twist.

From my testing of stability and stroke lab it will be hard to quantify any results without using some kind of launch monitor. Maybe is feels different maybe it doesn’t. Want to see if it reduces torque, grab the grip and head of your putter and try to twist the shaft. How far did it twist? Now compare how much a golfball hitting the tie if a putter will twist the actual shaft.

From the footage, and without having both I'm front of me to compare it to... It really could be either. You are probably right, you seem to do that often. 

Either way, from what I can gather from the interwebs... Basically really hard to quantify. 

The $200 Stability shaft seems a real stretch to find the value in it for most income brackets. It changes the feel of the putter for sure, but does it make more putts? For some I'm sure yes. But no one has been able to quantify it, much like switching from a ping pistol putter grip to a superstroke. Does it help? Maybe for some, not for others? 

I think it really comes down to the change in feel (and looks). And if you want that. Performance... I read here that MGS just tested this, so I'm sure there are numbers incoming soon. 

But for $30 the UST seems to change both and the overall feedback is generally very positive. I'll see if it is even an option for my ER2, but at that price point, if it is, I'll get it and write up some sort of purely subjective no numbers review for it. I'll even include a picture or two, maybe even a video of installing the thing. Who knows, the world is so full of possibilities. But I'm not expecting any performance improvement, just a change in feel. That said, if my putts per round do drop by some statistical significant amount, I'll let you know. And since Shotscope loves to track that, it should be easy to see. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

• 2 weeks later...

I had the opportunity to stroke identical putters, one with the stability shaft and one without.  Other than a heavier feel, I could not discern significant differences between the two.  With the Stroke Lab putter, however, I did see and feel some differences (granted, it was a different head, which may have significant bearing on that).  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

10 hours ago, CarlH said:

I had the opportunity to stroke identical putters, one with the stability shaft and one without.  Other than a heavier feel, I could not discern significant differences between the two.  With the Stroke Lab putter, however, I did see and feel some differences (granted, it was a different head, which may have significant bearing on that).  

Interesting.  This goes to show it really differs for each person as I felt the stroke lab didn't do anything for me and really couldn't decipher any difference. 

However, with the stability shaft, it felt MUCH easier for me to make an on plane stroke with no "noise" in the stroke.  I'm an ok putter currently, so my stroke isn't bad, but I think i would have a little more confidence with stability shaft.  Not enough to spend $200 on it. 

It would be cool if they did some MGS testing on this one.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

12 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Interesting.  This goes to show it really differs for each person as I felt the stroke lab didn't do anything for me and really couldn't decipher any difference. 

However, with the stability shaft, it felt MUCH easier for me to make an on plane stroke with no "noise" in the stroke.  I'm an ok putter currently, so my stroke isn't bad, but I think i would have a little more confidence with stability shaft.  Not enough to spend $200 on it. 

It would be cool if they did some MGS testing on this one.

The fitter that I was working with commented that he's seeing about a 50/50 mix on the feedback for the stability shaft regarding those that find a significant difference and those that don't.  Even had I liked the stability shaft, I'm not sure ponying up $200 to reshaft my putter would have been in the cards. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

27 minutes ago, CarlH said:

The fitter that I was working with commented that he's seeing about a 50/50 mix on the feedback for the stability shaft regarding those that find a significant difference and those that don't.  Even had I liked the stability shaft, I'm not sure ponying up $200 to reshaft my putter would have been in the cards. 

I think a lot of it comes down to personalities, too. Some people probably just have more confidence knowing they spent $200 on a supposedly better shaft. For all we know, it could be placebo effect!

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

No doubt, @edingc.  Same with the looks of the putter.  Hard to putt with a buttugly putter 🙂

IMG_0521.JPG

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

IMG_0521.thumb.JPG.29d564f708da4b6ab976d5c5dbaa925e.JPG

Watched this right when it hit YouTube, and it REALLY has me thinking about a Stability shaft now! I was COMPLETELY surprised by the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX