Stability putter shafts - hot or not?

I am trying to decide which of my numerous putters that I want to try the Stability shaft with. To date I am using an Odyssey TT #10 with its stock version of shaft (I have only upgrade the grip/weight).

Several years ago I started taking SAM putt lab fittings with different putters (I.E. mallets and blades). Hands down one of the best investments I made was that type fitting as it showed me the angle/path of face through impact with my putting. That data directed me to improving my stroke arc / putting motion.

I have worked heavily with one of those putting stick / stroke boards and the old standard 3 ft ruler (bad strike and ball falls of side of ruler before rolling out). I am convinced the heavy weight under grip/mallet putter combo and this practice is what has contributed to my success not so much the shaft but I could be wrong....  

My putting stroke with traditional, lighter blades was more of a strong arc. With a heavier mallet (I like weight under grip vs heavy putter head weight) my stroke is much more compact and square to square like with more consistency regarding 10, 20 footers. 5 ft and in I am equal blade vs mallet. 

I am curious as to whether the Stability shaft could improve my blade / strong arc putting path angles. Now I just have to decide which of my blade putters to test with. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have gotten a few more rounds in with the stability shaft and some comparison practice against some of my other putters. Feel: This is obviously very subjective. I don’t feel much when it comes

Alright, I got mine back today and if anything, it looks freaking amazing! I’m going to practice tomorrow and will be playing Ko’Olina Sunday so I’ll have more real world feedback soon. Also,

Putter arrived a couple of hours ago and since I am working from home I quickly opened the package and rolled some putts on the carpet. I like the looks and feel of the putter, just not sure about t

Posted Images