Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
catchmeoutside

TS Driver, anyone have one yet?

i saw they had them through the  Global Golf U Try system, and I got all excited about having a TS 2 in hand for two weeks.  But GG made it so difficult to deal with, I cancelled the order.  I'll try to get around to somewhere that has them soon to demo.  One of our guys just picked up the TS3 and likes it a lot. 

Went to a Titleist fitting in September and tried the TS2 and TS3. Rapidly disqualified the TS2 as it had too much spin for my swing. Went into TS3, the closed the face using the surefit hosel, changed the weight to draw, and I was hitting beautiful baby draws for the first time in my life! I was actually about to tear up right there on the range. I’m in a Nike VR Pro driver with Nunchuck shaft right now with 108 swing speed. After the Titleist rep laughed at my driver and shaft, they put me in an evenflow white x-stiff (6.5) because of my quick tempo. I was able to slow down to almost 100 mph, and hit it the same distance as my current driver except with much better consistency. I view that as a win for me and Titleist with the TS3 and that shaft. I’m going to save up for it and try to find one gently used next spring. It delivered on their message/hype. Also had an Epic driver at one point, and I prefer the TS3 sound/hosel capability/ and weight system.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy