Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Scotty Cameron Dancing Cameron No Cord Grip

sallyboy715

Can't help on tracking one down, but either the purple or lime would look amazing on a putter I just mailed out, back to SoCal. California Series "Hollywood" taken back to natural SS, with lime and purple paint fill, with light blue waves and a yellow bird. The bird was an odd choice of colors, but I do what the customer asks for and yellow was the request. Maybe he was thinking of Big Bird and tossed that in for grins..............

LaMont in AZ

Yea def would. I have a CT deep milled Newport in Tour Black Mist finish and have the headcover in the above pic. I'm sending it in for lime n blue paintfill. And that grip would be awesome!!! I also have a del mar California that's getting A LOT of work to it. White, black deep milled face, blue and black paintfill and yada yada. Thanks anyways!

Let's go guys there's gotta be someone on here that could help!!

Good luck finding one under $100. Those are Tour Only at this point and you'll pay a hefty premium for a pull. The purple are too. They pop up occasionally, but not often. Check with Table Rock Golf, they may can get you one.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Come on Moe...don't you know...it's infused with Terrylium.

It better be infused with something that ELIMINATES the yips. Or at least a bunch of tiny needles filled with Jagermeister.

That much really? I said I'll pay anything but I was looking for more like $50-$70. Anything over $100 is nuts. And I tried deleting the purple pic but it's not working. Didn't notice the watermark on it. Thanks for the help guys. I tried table rock they can't do it. You have to buy a new tour putter and request that grip. Its ridiculous. If anyone knows where to buy one please chime in. Thanks again all!!!

That much really? I said I'll pay anything but I was looking for more like $50-$70. Anything over $100 is nuts.

Some might say that anything over $10.00 is nuts

Nothing helps you find a lost ball better than a provisional hit straight down the middle.

• SPY VIP

It better be infused with something that ELIMINATES the yips. Or at least a bunch of tiny needles filled with Jagermeister.

You had me at needles willed with jagermeister Moe :blink:

Iomic and groceries for a few weeks seems like a good option...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Premio. Same compound as Iomic, a portion of the price. You can get the lime Winn from Table Rock, or it was listed earlier. It has the big ugly red Scotty logo on it though.

And yes, the FTUO grip pulls easily go for $100 when one hits the market. Why not get a Lime Gripmaster? Jay over at TP Mills can hook you up or you can order direct from Gripmaster through their site.

If you really wanted the Lime no cord, you could try TCC(the Cameron Collector). They might be mad, though, that you just want a grip and the CS isn't putting it on.

But, if you're sending it to the CS to do the paintfill, ask them if they can help you. You never know until you ask. See if you can get a phone # to call them. I don't see why price matters that much if you really have the industrial CT covet above. I know what those sell for and they're not cheap, especially for something you're going to get dirty.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

i only want a scotty grip in lime. Heres the story....

I called Table rock, whattheprosplay.com, Scottys custom shop, cameron-museum, theartofputters.com, Cameron collectors, classy camerons, creative camerons, 3 forum sites, 15 ebay members who only sell tour scotty stuff, 20 local proshops and 2 titleist ambassadors i know. AND SO FAR NOTHING! The headcover i have came with the tour putter i bought. My Buddies father works at table rock and is a titleist pro ambassador. He got me the tour putter i have now for $500 when it usually sells for $3000+. I asked him recently to see if he can get me that lime grip and even he couldnt get it. I dont know why he never explained but only said "sorry cant get it". I dont wanna push my luck with him just in case one day i need a new putter. If i pay $200 on this grip than i only paid $700 for the putter. I can sell it for $3000+. I really dont care how much this grip is. Just need to locate one and my putter would be complete and 1 of a kind. :blink:

Some might say that anything over $10.00 is nuts

For me, anything over $5 is nuts. I'm very happy that I'm very happy just using a old Ping rubber grip, but I'm the last guy to tell others how to spend their money.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 11.5* 42.50"
3 Wood: Titleist 915 F 15*  40.25"
5 Wood: Titleist 915 F 18* 39.50"
7 Wood: Titleist 915 F 21* 39.25"
Hybrids: Titleist 913 H 24* 38.50" & 27* 37.50" 
Irons: Titleist DCI 990 6 thru 9 -0.5"
Wedges: Titleist DCI 990 49* and Vokey SM 52.08 & 56.14 -0.5"
Ball: Titleist 2015 Pro V1x
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport w/SS 3.0 34.00"

"Golf doesn't build character; it reveals it."

I'd be curious to know where you found one and what you had to pay for it.

In The Bag

I emailed a guy on eBay who sells tour Cameron things. He had a few grips brand new. Rookieblue7, The price is very high and I feel like I got raped but all in all I made out like a bandit. If I say the price I'll hear it from everyone on hear I'm sure but whatever. $220 brand new. I know i know what everyones thinking but it's a rare grip that'll make me sell my putter for more than if i had an Iomic grip or something..$720 for a brand new tour putter that sells for $3000+. I'm happy with it!! Thanks again everyone!! Be easy on me guys lol

• SPY VIP

Just because I don't think grips should cost $220 does not mean I will be hard on you. Especially if you can make a $2300 profit. Find a stock that will do that for you right now in a couple week turnaround and I don;t think a single soul on here would put your decision down. Good luck with it all ;)

#TruthDigest

If you want the lime grip to help you add to profit from flipping it, I'd do it soon. That grip will be a public release within 6 months, just like the rest that were supposed to be FTUO grips. The red smoothie and orange come to mind. Hit it while the market isn't flooded.

In The Bag

That's exactly what I had in mind. Once the grip comes I'll put it on and sell the putter. I had 4 emails from people who wanted tonknow where I bought the grip and wanted all the contact info. That grip could fetch me more money. I'll keep u guys posted. Thanks!!

I just wished he offered the lime with cord.

In The Bag

Archived