Shankster

Snacks What’s Your Fav?

I have a HUGE sweet tooth so basically anything with sugar. I'm not picky on that front. And I will eat more than I (or three people) should.

Ruffles all dressed, Snyder's pretzel pieces and cashews are my preferred salted snacks. Though after a few handfuls of them I'm about done.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Peanut butter stuffed pretzels. Stuffed pillows from heaven! 
91YZfXVPlHL._SY450_.jpg.4ac9f86a5aac60bce7e7ea0562196de7.jpg

Haha my dad is a machine mechanic where they make those pretzels... every Christmas we get 2-3 huge containers haha
  • Like 1

I have a HUGE sweet tooth so basically anything with sugar. I'm not picky on that front. And I will eat more than I (or three people) should.

Ruffles all dressed, Snyder's pretzel pieces and cashews are my preferred salted snacks. Though after a few handfuls of them I'm about done.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

You Canadians and those all dressed

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DougC38 said:

Haha my dad is a machine mechanic where they make those pretzels... every Christmas we get 2-3 huge containers haha

Well then, don't forget your favorite Hammerhead this Christmas!!!

• Like 3

Jimmy Dean makes some rather small sausage biscuits.   The box reads "snack size", so I guess it could be appropriate for me to suggest that they are my favorite snack.

• Like 1

Peanut butter stuffed pretzels. Stuffed pillows from heaven! 
91YZfXVPlHL._SY450_.jpg.4ac9f86a5aac60bce7e7ea0562196de7.jpg

Oh man. TJ’s version of these would cause my run time to get slower...

Well then, don't forget your favorite Hammerhead this Christmas!!!

Haha I’ll see what I come home with and keep you in mind . We can never get through all of them haha
  • Like 2

For me, generally anything with peanut butter. A good sourdough slice with butter & a heap of PB on top with a cold glass of milk is usually #1. Also love dipping any good cheese cracker in the stuff. Second go-to is Ritz crackers with cheddar Tillamoos. If I got some dry Italian sausage also...gangbusters!

For me, generally anything with peanut butter. A good sourdough slice with butter & a heap of PB on top with a cold glass of milk is usually #1. Also love dipping any good cheese cracker in the stuff. Second go-to is Ritz crackers with cheddar Tillamoos. If I got some dry Italian sausage also...gangbusters!

I used to eat peanut butter like crazy when I was a kid... I would get a huge teaspoon full and eat it while watching tv haha. I can’t eat it much now cause it fires up my heartburn really bad. I do miss having toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, DougC38 said:

I used to eat peanut butter like crazy when I was a kid... I would get a huge teaspoon full and eat it while watching tv haha. I can’t eat it much now cause it fires up my heartburn really bad. I do miss having toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches emoji20.png

Total bummer on the heartburn man! For us, Jif sends a thank-you note every year...or at least they should...🤪

Total bummer on the heartburn man! For us, Jif sends a thank-you note every year...or at least they should...

Yeah... heartburn is no fun but it kinda forces me to eat healthy. If I have a lapse in judgment one night, it quickly reminds me that it was a bad idea haha

Now I snack like I live in a retirement home... Jello, water ice and pudding mostly (and sugar free of course )
  • Like 1