Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Discount codes for NX7 rangefinders

cksurfdude

See below in email from Practical Golf...

----

Several weeks ago I asked golfers on social media what their favorite product was outside of clubs. The overwhelming answer was rangefinders, which was not what I was expecting. What surprised me, even more, was that most of the responses were about brands that charged upwards of $400 - $500 like Bushnell.

I’ve done a lot of testing on various rangefinders, and I’ve found that golfers don’t need to spend that much money anymore to get premium features and accuracy. There are now plenty of options that cost 50% less that will perform just as well.

One brand in particular that has elevated itself in this category is Precision Pro. You may remember I wrote this review ..

https://practical-golf.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c26e7d84b7c6a101967591f70&id=bf82827d9c&e=a09f0da7b4

..about their NX7 Pro rangefinder. At $250, it has all of the bells and whistles most golfers want (like slope adjustment), but won’t break the bank. It’s the rangefinder I use on the course now, and it does exactly what I need it to do – get me distances quickly and accurately.

Precision Pro has offered to give Practical Golf readers an exclusive discount on their most popular models the NX7 and NX7 Pro to get a jump on the holiday season:

You can receive $30 off the NX7 Pro, which will bring the price down to only $220 using code PRACTICALGOLF30 at checkout. You can use this link to purchase the product on their site.

https://practical-golf.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c26e7d84b7c6a101967591f70&id=e0734ae87f&e=a09f0da7b4

Also, you have the choice of getting a $20 discount on the NX7, which will bring the price down to $180 using code PRACTICALGOLF20 at checkout. You can use this link to purchase the NX7 on their site.

https://practical-golf.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c26e7d84b7c6a101967591f70&id=178cc80262&e=a09f0da7b4

It’s unusual for them to discount their products because the price is so low already, but this is one of the few times you will see an offer like this.

If you think it’s too good to be true, they also offer a few guarantees and customer loyalty features because they are confident in their product. If you purchase either of these rangefinders, you will get access to their "Precision Care Package." The benefits include:

90-Day money back guarantee

30% Trade-In allowance if you want to upgrade in the future

2-Year Warranty

They will send you a new battery when yours runs out

You can also view all of their public reviews on Amazon, and see that almost all of them are positive.

Both of the discount codes will expire at Midnight this Sunday.

(Sunday, 11-12)

----

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

PP has been giving MGS members discounts (same value) all along.

They also check this site regularly so if you need a discount code just PM them.

Great product - excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

🤞🏻Hoping to get one of these for Christmas. Discount makes it even better.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

Archived