TESTERS WANTED! ×

Describe some of your Worst Shots of all time

4 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:
Nearest the pin competition at a local Golf club for Charity- pay for 10 shots at a par 3 145yds.

large crowd around the tee.

10 shanks in a row, you heard, ten in an effing row! nearly hit some kids with some of them. 

It was a long time ago but I still wake up in a cold sweat at 2am thinking about it sometimes

Well that was a fun thread. Stud and CG2, I think we can go ahead and lock this one up. We have a winner.

🙂

Yikes, man! Just reading about that might be enough to give the rest of us nightmares as well!

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

When I was a teenager, which was a lifetime ago, I once took a mighty rip at a drive and didn't see where it went.  My brother and a friend were playing with me, and I looked over at them and they were about to die laughing.  I had no idea what was so funny, as I never saw where it went.  My brother just pointed at me and said, "Dude, that was the funniest thing ever.  Check the back of your neck in your shirt collar."

Apparently I had popped the ball up and it landed in my shirt, as he described.  I couldn't do that again if my life depended on it.  Needless to say, my game has improved slightly since then.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS
11 minutes ago, mpatrickriley said:

Well that was a fun thread. Stud and CG2, I think we can go ahead and lock this one up. We have a winner.

🙂

Yikes, man! Just reading about that might be enough to give the rest of us nightmares as well!

Now come on man.  Yet's give this thread a chance to breathe.  I'm sure with the number of golfers here we can get some stories of....well, just let it breathe.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

My last round was out practicing as a solo.The shot at hand was a simple punch out into the fairway after a way ward drive.I took out my 8 iron and swung.It was almost a semi whiff, and I contacted the ball on the under sole of the club.The ball rolled a few inches at most.So I tried the shot again and did the same exact thing.How I could do this 2 shots in a row with exact results is beyond me.Was thankful I was the only one witnessing this mess 

Keep it in the short stuff

Not sure where to start here...there are so many..!😖 The very first one that pops in is when from the tee on a fairly wide par-5 with a severe dog-leg left (I mean SEVERE-dead left), you have to hit it pretty far out there to even get a look at the green. Trouble was that the layout for that hole is totally dictated by both trees and houses on both sides which creates kind of a "tunnel" effect despite the landing area being pretty wide. Well I went stupid and hit my tee shot dead straight but super left. Center-punched somebody's house with a knock sound that reverberated all over the neighborhood leaving no doubt as to which group were the ones who did it...😩. I was fairly surprised that we weren't confronted with a roof-patch bill as I totally mucked-up that hole completely. The bright side was that my playing partner eagled it with a hole-out from the trees at around 150-yds out. Dead-straight in after it whacked the stick! Me? I carded an 8 and beat it to the next tee...😉

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

NE 10 regionals. First round. I’m -2 after 9 at our home course hosting the event.

Make a par on 10, 11th is a segue to the “upper deck” back 9. Its about 340 but plays closer to 400 with the elevation. The tee shot is an iron which is 4-6 iron to about 200. The 150 marker is just at the grade and from there it’s about 40* uphill.

I miss my tee shot and have about 170ish to the green. Absolutely shank it right into the trees.

Long story short. Make a quad.

End up shooting 77 +5.

That one approach got in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I was reminded of this shot this summer by a former teammate:
Coach decides to reverse the order of golfers for a HS match. He put the #5 golfer in the #1 slot, etc. So, I was teeing off in the first group.

The tee box was in a chute: trees on both sides. I teed up my ball, and proceeded to top it in front of 40 other golfers.... I walked my three steps forward to my ball, and took a swing. The ball hit a tree, and went BEHIND the tee box where I first swung!!!!!!
Pissed-off, I took my 3w out, and almost without even stopping my walking, I turned and hit the ball into the fairway........
Needless to say, coach never reversed the order again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Two immediately pop into my head;

First off, I was playing a par 3 course and stepped up to the 7th hole +2 for the day. (Keep in mind, the fairways are soaking wet, it comes in to play later.) After topping a tee shot about 50 yards, I decided to it again, however this time, it shoots into the soggy wet ground in front of me and the ground acts as a trampoline, so that it comes back and hits me in the leg. I think I carded an 8 on the hole  

The second one, I was teeing off the first tee and noticed I had the ball teed up a little high, in my everlasting laziness, I decided to hit it anyway. Well, try to hit. I ended up going right under the ball, taking the tee out from under it, while not hitting the ball. The ball dropped straight down, and the tee flew off the teebox like a magic trick, The Disappearing Tee!

I am sure I have others, these are just the first ones that pop into my head.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

First hole of my first junior college tournament. I had been playing golf for about 3 months and was so nervous I could barely hold the club. In front of about 20 of my peers, I topped the first shot and it hit pro shop door, OB. Re-tee and almost the same thing, Re-tee and find the club face and proceed to hit it 40 yards left of the OB. 4th tee shot finds the fairway and I grab my clubs and walk off. You could hear a pin drop on the tee. Proceeded to make 12. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Our sixth hole is one of the harder tee shots on the course. OB (road with regular traffic) on the left, woods down the right, and all the ground slopes right. Also, more woods left if you get out about 225+. So the hole is asking for a cut, but not too much of a cut. And then to make it just a bit harder, there is a very large tree about 40 yards in front of the tee box on the left, standing in the way of your starting line if you're trying to cut one back.

I hate this drive, if you hadn't gathered that.

So my lowlight on this hole is diagrammed here: a ball that starts up the left, hits the aforementioned tree, bounces a couple of times on the road, up the driveway, and gently bounces off the garage that, at address, is directly behind me as a right-handed golfer. There are places that it should be impossible for me to hit a ball, and yet I pulled it off.

bad-shot.jpg

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Par 4, I hit a perfect tee shot... maybe 260, left center fairway.   2nd shot is about 120 ish carrying a pond to the green.  Wet... 

the drop is from about 75 yards.  I got to the green with the 12th shot, 2 putts for a 14.  Total Tin Cup moment.   🙂

(I could have putted around the pond, along the cart path, to the green, and gotten like an 8 or 9) 

Another time, though this isn't really the worst:  My tee shot carries dogleg over weeds on the right into the fairway, no bounce. 

I saw it land, no bounce.  I couldn't find the ball.  It must have plugged, it was wet.  I believe the rules here state you take your third shot from as close a spot as you last saw/know it was?   Or is underneath the fairway in the Upsidedown and technically out of bounds? 

Either way, I dropped where I thought it landed, and holed it.  It would have been my first and only eagle.  😞

Stoked on the birdie, and of course the hole-out.  🙂

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

I have two!

Two years ago, I was forced to play my second shot on #9 at my home club from the middle of the 1st fairway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tee shot went so far left, it cleared the fairways on #3 and #2 before coming to rest in the center of the 1st fairway, about 50 yards in front of the first tee.  The club GM, using a range finder, guestimated 225 yards left of my intended target.  Given my profession, I have since verified that with Civil 3D.

Nobody at my club can ever remember anyone being that far left on #9 (or anywhere else for that matter).

The second was when I was being invited to join my club.  I had recently moved to town and was invited to play with a few long-time members.  The two 9's at my club are vastly different.  The front is low lying and relatively flat.  The back is undulating and almost entirely looking down on the clubhouse and front 9.  The greens for #10 and #13 sit only 35 yards away from one another with a row of trees between.  From the fairway on #10, the 13th green is visible, the 10th green is not.

I had hit a bad tee shot on the par 5 - 10th so, a layup was in order.  I left myself a perfect uphill 9 iron from 125 yards out.  I hit it pure and the ball one-hoped and stopped a foot from the flag........................on #13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those guys got a good laugh at my expense.  I have since returned the favor for some other unsuspecting future members.

2 hours ago, sixcat said:

I have two!

Two years ago, I was forced to play my second shot on #9 at my home club from the middle of the 1st fairway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tee shot went so far left, it cleared the fairways on #3 and #2 before coming to rest in the center of the 1st fairway, about 50 yards in front of the first tee.  The club GM, using a range finder, guestimated 225 yards left of my intended target.  Given my profession, I have since verified that with Civil 3D.

Nobody at my club can ever remember anyone being that far left on #9 (or anywhere else for that matter).

The second was when I was being invited to join my club.  I had recently moved to town and was invited to play with a few long-time members.  The two 9's at my club are vastly different.  The front is low lying and relatively flat.  The back is undulating and almost entirely looking down on the clubhouse and front 9.  The greens for #10 and #13 sit only 35 yards away from one another with a row of trees between.  From the fairway on #10, the 13th green is visible, the 10th green is not.

I had hit a bad tee shot on the par 5 - 10th so, a layup was in order.  I left myself a perfect uphill 9 iron from 125 yards out.  I hit it pure and the ball one-hoped and stopped a foot from the flag........................on #13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those guys got a good laugh at my expense.  I have since returned the favor for some other unsuspecting future members.

LOL,  errant tee shots from #2 on my course can sometimes come to rest on the green of #9, or at the least, send 4 folks ducking for cover when four people all scream FORE! FORE! FORE RIGHT!!!  

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

I can't even...too many to choose from...there was this one summer where I went through 10 DOZEN balls in a month!  Couldn't get off the tee...driver could be a slice or a duck hook.  Stepped down to a fairway wood, same deal.  Stepped down to an iron - could be in the left rough or right rough always almost OB.  If by chance I got it somewhere in the fairway (I'd already have lost a few balls at this point), I would somehow shank the next shot or flub the shot.  I even stepped down to wedges off the tee if I thought I could reach the fairway. It wasn't unusual for me to have gone through a dozen+ balls 😞 a round during this dark time in my golf life..

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Easy... so I cut a corner on a dog leg left par 5. I was 147 yards out... wind at my face I have 9 allll day. Go up to the ball confidently and swing away. Hit the ball clean as all hell. Except I accidentally grabbed my 5 iron. I’m not even sure how I hit it so pure thinking it was a 9i

One of my memorably bad shots came as a relative beginner. Playing with some more experienced friends, I topped a tee shot that plugged about 3 feet in front of the tee and stopped dead. They offered me the opportunity to play another, so I did. Not only did I top that one as well, but it hit in the previous shot's divot and bounced backward... netting a -5 yards off the driver.

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

One of my first few rounds out, I was with my cousin in MD golfing at a course built in a residential area. Was in the right rough with a row of houses to my right. Shanked the daylights out of one and watched it in slow motion head right toward the window. Luckily it hit the shutter and missed the window by inches...but turned around to jump in the cart and my cousin was already a good 50 yards away

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

12 hours ago, Charli said:

Easy... so I cut a corner on a dog leg left par 5. I was 147 yards out... wind at my face I have 9 allll day. Go up to the ball confidently and swing away. Hit the ball clean as all hell. Except I accidentally grabbed my 5 iron. I’m not even sure how I hit it so pure thinking it was a 9i

Are you playing one length clubs?  I feel like thats a tough mistake to make but crazier things have happened I'm sure ;). Good job!  😉

Previous forum tests:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know where to begin with this one!

I guess I should start at the beginning. My very first time at the driving range was in high school with my dad. Obviously wasn't hitting it well, but was enjoying myself. Decided to call it a day after I let go of the club and it flew OVER the fence to my left about 75 yards away!

My second story involves a course with houses lining nearly every fairway. I was slicing soo badly that day, that I hit 10 houses! The only good thing is that 8 of those bounced back into the fairway 😂

Driver:          :cobra-small: F7 with Fujikura regular flex shaft

Fairway:        :callaway-small: XHot

Hybrid:          :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL

Irons:            :taylormade-small: RAC CGB with regular flex graphite shafts

Wedges:      52-degree Bombtech Golf wedge

56-degree  :titelist-small: Vokey SM-6 M-Grind

60-degree  :taylormade-small: Speedblade

Putter:          :odyssey-small: O-Works 2-ball

Handicap: 25.8

Ryder Cup Style Team Event, Alternate Shot.   515 yard par 5.

I'm on the tee,  and I'm stroking on this hole, and the sequence goes like this as I tee the ball up:

My partner: Just keep us in the short grass, I'll get us home.  

I proceed to absolutely 99% whiff the tee shot, I say 99% because somehow I nudged it about 8 inches off the tee to the right.  I'm standing there stunned.

Our opponent says: "Well there's your pop"

My partner looking at me with lasers that could cut right through me

I reply: Well it's in the short grass.  Everyone cracks up.

He hits it off the deck, we get to the ball and I have about 260 left, back then I had a bit of length, but still came up about 10 yards short right of the green on our 3rd.  He chipped to about five feet.  

I've never been so nervous over a 5 footer in my life, but rolled it in for a par net birdie.  

As we walked off our opponent, said, "I'm not sure that's how the architect drew it up, but nicely done guys!"

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

3 years ago I hit a driver into a fairway bunker. I have 170 uphill to an undulating green. I choke a 5 iron in an attempt to hit a high cut to the green. I blade the SOB and leave myself 150 uphill on the same line in the rough. I take a 8 iron and blade it about 3 feet off of the ground. I’m watching this ball roll and roll onto the green. We drive up and my ball is 12” from the cup.

It was the absolute ugliest par I’ve ever witnessed....a par nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I drove a golf cart through a floor to ceiling window of the club house once. Doesn’t that count as a really bad drive?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

5 hours ago, RoverRick said:

I drove a golf cart through a floor to ceiling window of the club house once. Doesn’t that count as a really bad drive?

That's definitely the winner! However, we need details? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2018 at 5:40 AM, Big money said:

Let’s flip it up a bit.In our many battles with old man par.What was some of your worst shots of all time 

This is a funny topic! Nice choice. I definitely remember 1 shot @B.Boston (I don’t remember the course) but was a par 5 had a great tee shot With about 220 to go over a large pond on the right and the green Started to curve on the left side Around the back of the pond and the pin was back right. Good layup area on the left for an easy chip and bird. 
Of course @B.Boston knowing my thought process says “you know it’s going in the drink right?”.....well layups are for basketball my friend and I take out my trusty 4 iron and proceed to chunk it right in the middle of the old pond.....didn’t even have a chance SMH image.gif.01ee1859836974e64cd179cc9cd1a4a9.gif

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On 11/29/2018 at 2:55 AM, RoverRick said:

Please tell me drinks were involved?image.gif.205a807e31cedc1c6257696e0328d840.gif

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!