TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Review-TrueGolfFit and Global Golf U-Try

Golfspy_CG2

3 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Okay, I see you boys are going to play hard to get. Is the club you received one you have tried before? If not is it a club that was on your radar?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I apologize as I wasn't positive if I needed to hold anything back for a stage 2.  We have the green light!  On the shot that I teased about I only received 270 yards of carry.  I must have caught it a little higher on the face because it only had 1484 spin rate.  It just didn't have enough spin to stay in the air.

The thing I've notice about this club is that it's producing more ball speed than my Ping by a few mph, but it's not near as consistent.  I actually was not able to replicate the 300 yards as TGF stated on that Trackman session.  I'm launching it around the 14* - 15* mark, but the total distance seemed to stay around 285 - 290.

I did test the first Srixon driver, Z545, and found that consistency was a big problem for me.  I definitely would have tested this driver if I went through my full fitting process.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

BUMP! STAGE 1 IS UP UP UP

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Great stage one fellas. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the drivers that were picked for you all.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Great job guys

This is an important review as trufit is something I’m recommending to friends.

Can’t wait for the stage 2’s

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Happy Sunday everyone!  I went out to do a little more testing at my local PGA Superstore.  I wanted to be able to provide data better data behind my shots.  I really like that they allow you to email yourself the launch monitor numbers from your session!  

Looking at the data, it was interesting to see how close these drivers were.  Below I first put in the top drives with each club, and then I added a chart showing the averages of the top 5 drives with each driver. 

Club                  Ball Speed     Launch Angle     Backspin     Sidespin     Carry     Total
Srixon Z785       154.3                 16.5                   2215            -147          275.4    297.4
Ping G LST         156.2                 13.3                   2214            -622          270.3    291.1

Srixon vs Ping.jpg

The numbers show how close these drivers are when they are struck well.  The Z785 was producing slightly more ball speed and ultimately was a few yards further.  The story that the data does not tell is that it took close to 20 swings to get the top 5 drives my the Srixon compared to the 8 it took for the Ping.  The Ping so much more consistent than the Srixon.  The next round of launch monitor testing, I want to see if I cannot find a stiffer shaft to see if that might help.

@Goaliewales - why stiffer?  16.5 launch and 2200 spin is pretty impressive.  Why not stick with what you have and practice with it some.  I'm guessing you told us somewhere but what is the loft of both of those drivers and what do you have them set for currently?  Have you ever messed with the loft on the Ping?  (I tried all 5 settings at a fitting and am at neutral currently.  My fitter wants me as low as I feel comfortable with to reduce spin. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

2 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

Happy Sunday everyone!  I went out to do a little more testing at my local PGA Superstore.  I wanted to be able to provide data better data behind my shots.  I really like that they allow you to email yourself the launch monitor numbers from your session!  

Looking at the data, it was interesting to see how close these drivers were.  Below I first put in the top drives with each club, and then I added a chart showing the averages of the top 5 drives with each driver. 

Club                  Ball Speed     Launch Angle     Backspin     Sidespin     Carry     Total
Srixon Z785       154.3                 16.5                   2215            -147          275.4    297.4
Ping G LST         156.2                 13.3                   2214            -622          270.3    291.1

Srixon vs Ping.jpg

The numbers show how close these drivers are when they are struck well.  The Z785 was producing slightly more ball speed and ultimately was a few yards further.  The story that the data does not tell is that it took close to 20 swings to get the top 5 drives my the Srixon compared to the 8 it took for the Ping.  The Ping so much more consistent than the Srixon.  The next round of launch monitor testing, I want to see if I cannot find a stiffer shaft to see if that might help.

Do you think it could be that you are used to the PING?

I know for me with the C300, I have found it much easier to make solid contact. It isn't really something I can quantify, but when I rated 10 strikes with each club on a scale of 1-10, the TM Aeroburner averaged a 6.5 and the C300 averaged a 9. I do think the extra 15 grams in shaft weight has helped immensely by being much more stable for my erratic swing. 

So far, TGF is proving itself to being an invaluable tool in fitting. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 hour ago, revkev said:

@Goaliewales - why stiffer?  16.5 launch and 2200 spin is pretty impressive.  Why not stick with what you have and practice with it some.  I'm guessing you told us somewhere but what is the loft of both of those drivers and what do you have them set for currently?  Have you ever messed with the loft on the Ping?  (I tried all 5 settings at a fitting and am at neutral currently.  My fitter wants me as low as I feel comfortable with to reduce spin. 

Great questions!  I want to go a little stiffer since the shaft feels very whippy to me.  Every time I load it, I feel like it's lagging behind quite a bit.  A few demo days that I have went to in the past just to try the new drivers, the fitters normally put me in a 75ish gram shaft and my dispersion really tightens up with those shafts.

As far as setups, the Srixon I currently have at 8.5* with the 6.5 HZRDUS Black 65 Hand Crafted shaft.  The Ping G LST I currently have at 10.5* with the Ping Tour 65X shaft.  I used to play around with the loft quite a bit, but I always kept coming back to the 10.5* from the fitting. (Insert "I told you so" from the pro shop). 🙂 

30 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Do you think it could be that you are used to the PING?

I know for me with the C300, I have found it much easier to make solid contact. It isn't really something I can quantify, but when I rated 10 strikes with each club on a scale of 1-10, the TM Aeroburner averaged a 6.5 and the C300 averaged a 9. I do think the extra 15 grams in shaft weight has helped immensely by being much more stable for my erratic swing. 

So far, TGF is proving itself to being an invaluable tool in fitting. 

It definitely could be the fact I'm used to my Ping.  I'm still playing around with it a bit to see what I can come up with and hopefully get everything dialed in.

great job all! Enjoyed the Stage 1's. Always enjoy reading posts that end up with someone choosing something they never would've thought of on their own. Some great thoughts so far! I'm excited to see how they compare to your previous drivers.

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Good conversation in here. Love reading about the results.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Still trying to get in some good rounds, but thanks to Winter Storm Avery courses have been closed. Crossing my fingers and hoping to get out this coming Sunday and will be trying to make it down to my local PGASS to get some numbers. I've only had one round under my belt with the TM M3 and I'm trying to get use to the heavier weighted shaft of +10 grams. The M3 overall just feels that much heavier than my M2. During my testing, I'll try to use my M2 shaft in the M3 and see if there are any differences as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

14 minutes ago, 808nation said:

Still trying to get in some good rounds, but thanks to Winter Storm Avery courses have been closed. Crossing my fingers and hoping to get out this coming Sunday and will be trying to make it down to my local PGASS to get some numbers. I've only had one round under my belt with the TM M3 and I'm trying to get use to the heavier weighted shaft of +10 grams. The M3 overall just feels that much heavier than my M2. During my testing, I'll try to use my M2 shaft in the M3 and see if there are any differences as well.

Can you visually notice that the head is smaller? 

Wow what great stage 1's. Has any of you been totally disappointed in the what they have been able to get from the "recommended" club so far?  I know @Eseay32 had issues with the Shaft how did the rest of you fair in this regards, as far as getting what you ordered? 

@Eseay32 the F8 + is an amazing driver after getting to test it all summer it was simply outstanding.. I two was playing a G30 Mine was the LST. the F8+ destroyed it for distance and consistency.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Wow what great stage 1's. Has any of you been totally disappointed in the what they have been able to get from the "recommended" club so far?  I know [mention=63005]Eseay32[/mention] had issues with the Shaft how did the rest of you fair in this regards, as far as getting what you ordered? 

[mention=63005]Eseay32[/mention] the F8 + is an amazing driver after getting to test it all summer it was simply outstanding.. I two was playing a G30 Mine was the LST. the F8+ destroyed it for distance and consistency.. 

I hope that’s the same case for me. I’ve struggled for a long time with the driver but it’s definitely the “Indian and not the arrow” situation. Unfortunately I haven’t got to hit a single ball with it and I’m dying to. The weather has been just terrible for weeks

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

8 hours ago, Reesedw said:

Wow what great stage 1's. Has any of you been totally disappointed in the what they have been able to get from the "recommended" club so far?  I know @Eseay32 had issues with the Shaft how did the rest of you fair in this regards, as far as getting what you ordered? 

@Eseay32 the F8 + is an amazing driver after getting to test it all summer it was simply outstanding.. I two was playing a G30 Mine was the LST. the F8+ destroyed it for distance and consistency.. 

I got exactly what I ordered with one small caveat. I ordered the 9° head with the Fujikura Speeder Pro 58 stiff. That is what I received. If I had unlimited shaft options, I would have gotten an extra stiff, but since stiff or senior was all Global Golf had, I went with the stiff. 

Can you visually notice that the head is smaller? 
Yes, from front to back and the face seems deeper, but smaller toe to heel. Overall more rounded look on all sides I would say.

WITB:

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

1826819126_SrixonvsPing.jpg.3a5a3f32029c29c51d5604dce638687f.jpg

Looks like the Ping getting 2mph more ball speed just needs a little more launch to beat the Srixon. Loft it up .6????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I was finally able to get a halfway decent day today although the wind was really up. I warmed up about as quick as I ever have so I could get straight to the F8+. First swing...BAM! Straight and loooong. Let me preface by saying I am a range savant. I’d be top 10 in the world if there was a PGA tour for range golf. I hit quite a few balls just to get used to it not really comparing it to my Ping.

With no data whatsoever to back me up I will say I felt like I noticed a couple things:
A much tighter dispersion, more accuracy than normal.
Lower launch
Less spin

Those are things I felt were happening. There were quite a few shots that I felt with the left to right wind that were able to not spin with the wind and sort of fought against it. I tend to fade the tee ball.

I’m hoping to play Friday and if so, I can fire up the Arcoss that came with it and really get some data

17 hours ago, Reesedw said:

I am definitely not disappointed with the Srixon driver.  The numbers definitely have potential, but I need to dial in the consistency a bit.   Hopefully that comes with practice.  The only thing I will say is echoing what my fellow testers have said in that I wish there were more shaft options from Global Golf.  With that being said.....drum roll please...

Club                   Ball Speed     Launch Angle     Backspin     Sidespin     Carry       Total
Srixon 785 2           159                 13.7                  2319               48           280.8      302.4

I hit the 300 yard mark with the Srixon driver!!  You will note that the name of the club is Srixon 785 2.  The reason is while I was testing again at the PGA SS, I asked a sales associate there if they happened to have any other shaft options for this driver.  She went back to look and came back with a Srixon Z785 9.5* driver, but with a Tensei CK Pro Orange 70 stiff shaft.  I did drop the loft down to 8.5* like the other Srixon driver.  The dispersion was much better, but it still could not compete with the Ping in that category.

Like last time, here are the top drives with each of the 3 drivers and the averages of the top 5.  As you can see the drivers remain super close in numbers.  It seems like it is all coming down to consistency.

Club  Ball Speed  Launch Angle  Backspin       Sidespin       Carry        Total
Srixon 785 2 159 13.7 2319 48 280.8 302.4
Ping G LST 158.7 11.1 2382 -454 271.2 292.1
Srixon Z785 152.6 15.6 2220 -143 270.6 291.8

Srixon vs Srixon vs Ping.jpg

1 minute ago, goaliewales14 said:

I am definitely not disappointed with the Srixon driver.  The numbers definitely have potential, but I need to dial in the consistency a bit.   Hopefully that comes with practice.  The only thing I will say is echoing what my fellow testers have said in that I wish there were more shaft options from Global Golf.  With that being said.....drum roll please...

Club                   Ball Speed     Launch Angle     Backspin     Sidespin     Carry       Total
Srixon 785 2           159                 13.7                  2319               48           280.8      302.4

I hit the 300 yard mark with the Srixon driver!!  You will note that the name of the club is Srixon 785 2.  The reason is while I was testing again at the PGA SS, I asked a sales associate there if they happened to have any other shaft options for this driver.  She went back to look and came back with a Srixon Z785 9.5* driver, but with a Tensei CK Pro Orange 70 stiff shaft.  I did drop the loft down to 8.5* like the other Srixon driver.  The dispersion was much better, but it still could not compete with the Ping in that category.

Like last time, here are the top drives with each of the 3 drivers and the averages of the top 5.  As you can see the drivers remain super close in numbers.  It seems like it is all coming down to consistency.

Club  Ball Speed  Launch Angle  Backspin       Sidespin       Carry        Total
Srixon 785 2 159 13.7 2319 48 280.8 302.4
Ping G LST 158.7 11.1 2382 -454 271.2 292.1
Srixon Z785 152.6 15.6 2220 -143 270.6 291.8

Srixon vs Srixon vs Ping.jpg

Just curious but did you try lifting up the PING because the ball speed is there but the launch just isn't high enough. I think if you could get the launch right, it could compete with the Srixon and still have better dispersion. 

52 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Just curious but did you try lifting up the PING because the ball speed is there but the launch just isn't high enough. I think if you could get the launch right, it could compete with the Srixon and still have better dispersion. 

I didn't on this test, but I will in the next one to see what happens.  Crazy to think of using an 11* driver with a 109 mph swing speed!

7 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

I didn't on this test, but I will in the next one to see what happens.  Crazy to think of using an 11* driver with a 109 mph swing speed!

I'm not being rude here, but... Why?
At the end of the day, all we're all trying to do is get completely optimal numbers. Swing speed and driver loft are not directly related, there are only causal effects of one on the other.
If we have a completely consistent and otherwise good swing then the only reason for wanting a lower loft is, essentially, machismo.

That said, I'm only saying that for theory alone, one thing you (are almost certainly aware you) need to watch out for is that your spin numbers are pretty good with the loft you have, upping the loft may increase the launch but also start to over-spin the ball.
Tried teeing it just slightly higher with the Ping?

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

3 hours ago, Jon Brittan said:

I'm not being rude here, but... Why?
At the end of the day, all we're all trying to do is get completely optimal numbers. Swing speed and driver loft are not directly related, there are only causal effects of one on the other.
If we have a completely consistent and otherwise good swing then the only reason for wanting a lower loft is, essentially, machismo.

That said, I'm only saying that for theory alone, one thing you (are almost certainly aware you) need to watch out for is that your spin numbers are pretty good with the loft you have, upping the loft may increase the launch but also start to over-spin the ball.
Tried teeing it just slightly higher with the Ping?

You're not being rude at all!  The part that's crazy, and I love, to me is just the differences in the technology of the drivers.  The Srixon I have set at 8.5* and the Ping will be at 11.1*.  That's 2.6 degrees of difference to produce roughly the same numbers.

Your comment regarding watching spin is exactly why I currently have the Ping set at 10.5*.  I typically strike the ball out just north of center to help with lowering the spin while providing a little extra launch.  I have had my Ping at 11.5* before, but never had any numbers on it.  I was just reading the ball flight, and that's why I dropped it back to 10.5*.  

11 minutes ago, GB13 said:

C300- 109 clubhead speed, 158 ball speed, 12.5 Launch Angle, 2130 RPM backspin, 276 carry and 284 total. (I set it to soft fairways to closely mimic what I play on.)

Aeroburner- 108 clubhead speed, 154 ball speed, 16° launch angle, 3420 RPM backspin, 254 carry, 258 total. 

Look at the difference in those spin numbers!!

Great start guys, looking forward to the Stage 2 results

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

6 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

You're not being rude at all!  The part that's crazy, and I love, to me is just the differences in the technology of the drivers.  The Srixon I have set at 8.5* and the Ping will be at 11.1*.  That's 2.6 degrees of difference to produce roughly the same numbers.

Your comment regarding watching spin is exactly why I currently have the Ping set at 10.5*.  I typically strike the ball out just north of center to help with lowering the spin while providing a little extra launch.  I have had my Ping at 11.5* before, but never had any numbers on it.  I was just reading the ball flight, and that's why I dropped it back to 10.5*.  

It would be interesting to get the drivers on a digital loft measuring device to see what they're truly playing at. I have a suspicion that my G400 Max is less than the stated loft because my peak heights during my demo day fitting are very different from what I see on the course. It's hard for me without any controllable variables, but you might be able to test it better since you're indoors at PGASS

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Wow what great stage 1's. Has any of you been totally disappointed in the what they have been able to get from the "recommended" club so far?  I know [mention=63005]Eseay32[/mention] had issues with the Shaft how did the rest of you fair in this regards, as far as getting what you ordered? 

[mention=63005]Eseay32[/mention] the F8 + is an amazing driver after getting to test it all summer it was simply outstanding.. I two was playing a G30 Mine was the LST. the F8+ destroyed it for distance and consistency.. 
I have yet to really put a good round or time in the simulator to be disappointed at all. But from what I have been able to gather, I am unsure if this is the right shaft for me. I usually play a stiff in the mid 50's range and this Tensei White at 67 grams may be a tad heavy for me. I am spraying my shots to the right more than I normally do. This was all Global Golf had at the time. I'm gonna try and switch out shafts from my M2 to the M3 and see if it's any better.

Weather is looking good so far for this Sunday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:

We need a bump here!

I must say the C300 still seems to be lot easier to hit squarely. I don't think after about 150 shots I have had any, "Wow, that was really, really terrible shots."  I do think the increase in swing weight has helped me to not overswing. I am debating switching the weights on the sole to the draw setting because my fade seems to be getting a little bigger. 

Do my fellow testers have any new thoughts on their drivers and TGF?