TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Review-TrueGolfFit and Global Golf U-Try

Golfspy_CG2

Great job! I'm glad to see that TGF worked for you. 
If you went for a traditional fitting, do you think you'd get a F8+ with a different shaft or a different head entirely? 

Well I can certainly say that I’ve had my eye on the F8+ just from the reviews and conversations on this forum. Had I went the traditional route I would have definitely wanted to at least try it and could see myself ending up with. That’s not to say there isn’t a driver out there that would reduce my spin, narrow my dispersion and add distance that isn’t a cobra.

As for the shaft I want to get fit to see if there’s a shaft that suits me Better. Global was limited in their shaft options obviously and had we not been with MGS I’m not sure I could’ve got a stiff shaft from them and honestly I probably need an XS. So to answer your question...I’m not sure but I could def see myself ending up with the Cobra as an option

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

The guys have done a nice job - thanks.

I think it’s important to remember that Trufit is aimed at people who are most likely to buy stock and at most monkey with the loft on their driver a bit.

In some ways we aren’t a great test group for it.

I have a friend who tried it and has gained yardage and consistency for very little money - bought his M4 on eBay. He had to ask me what shaft to choose. That’s scary

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I think it’s important to remember that Trufit is aimed at people who are most likely to buy stock and at most monkey with the loft on their driver a bit.

I have a friend who tried it and has gained yardage and consistency for very little money - bought his M4 on eBay. He had to ask me what shaft to choose. That’s scary

I’m a pretty experienced golfer, played a ton over the years and played competitively in college but growing up I was never a tech junkie or equipment junkie. My family was on a budget, I played the clubs that my grandpa could get from the pro shop or something we found discounted. I played stock everything. So even now, I don’t know a ton about clubs, how the compare differently for each player, shafts etc. I mean I only found out last year I should probably play 1-2 degrees up on my irons and have only been on a real launch monitor once. THe great part about TGF for me is it offered 2 heads that I may never have considered

In the future, if/when TGF adds some shaft options it’s going to be a real game changer. As I said in my review I’m lost when it comes to shafts, I know I’m stiff, maybe XS but there’s so many ever changing choices so I can feel your friends pain!

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

11 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

That red definitely is "in your face".

As Mizuno has gone away with the blue, I think it might be a trend going to simple proven Grey's or blacks.

In my opinion, that is a good thing. I think that "in your face" color options can alienate some consumers from your product. I have never heard someone say, "I won't buy it because it's gray/black." 

I do think Cobra has it figured out by offering one bold color and one traditional color. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

3 hours ago, revkev said:

Thanks. 

I agree. TGF isn't for the equipment junkies, it is meant for people like your friend. Your friend is a good testament as to why TGF is a great idea. In fact, it might be a better testament than 4 forum golfers.  Without TGF, he'd have either stayed with his old driver, or bought a driver without any prior knowledge, probably ending up with a poor fit. With TGF, he was able to get a driver that would perform solidly, maybe not the "best" fit but he ended up with a driver that at least performs well his game.  

Here in lies the conundrum though, if TGF is for less serious golfers, 99% of them probably don't know what TGF is. 

Edited by GB13

3 hours ago, GB13 said:

Thanks. 

I agree. TGF isn't for the equipment junkies, it is meant for people like your friend. Your friend is a good testament as to why TGF is a great idea. In fact, it might be a better testament than 4 forum golfers.  Without TGF, he'd have either stayed with his old driver, or bought a driver without any prior knowledge, probably ending up with a poor fit. With TGF, he was able to get a driver that would perform solidly, maybe not the "best" fit but he ended up with a driver that at least performs well his game.  

Here in lies the conundrum though, if TGF is for less serious golfers, 99% of them probably don't know what TGF is. 

Exactly my point - you guys are seeing some nice results but imagine someone like Dennis - for him this is off the charts.  He would have just bought what he saw his favorite pro using or his friends using if anything - now he's in the game.  That's huge!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

8 hours ago, GB13 said:

This is what I've been trying to workout during this whole test.  The main idea I had was if TGF could partner with a retailer to get the tool at the point where the driver would be bought.  I feel that unless it is right at the point of purchase, that it will be difficult for those less serious golfers to know about TGF. 

Example, if you walked into a Golf Galaxy store and a terminal equipped with TGF was sitting right next to the hitting bay to purchase a fitting.  This would also allow those less serious golfers to get a good idea of swing speed, angle of attack, and tempo.  The issue with partnering with a retailer would be that all of those retailers have fitters within their stores.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

28 minutes ago, goaliewales14 said:

This is what I've been trying to workout during this whole test.  The main idea I had was if TGF could partner with a retailer to get the tool at the point where the driver would be bought.  I feel that unless it is right at the point of purchase, that it will be difficult for those less serious golfers to know about TGF. 

Example, if you walked into a Golf Galaxy store and a terminal equipped with TGF was sitting right next to the hitting bay to purchase a fitting.  This would also allow those less serious golfers to get a good idea of swing speed, angle of attack, and tempo.  The issue with partnering with a retailer would be that all of those retailers have fitters within their stores.

100% agree. That seems to be the only way to get adequate usage of TGF. Golf Galaxy does have fitters in store, but most less serious golfers I know buy from GG online, not in store. Could they partner with online retailers (Golf Galaxy, Global, 2nd Swing, Ect.) though?

Example, if they partnered with, Golf Galaxy online, could there be a prompt when you click on "drivers" that says, "The TGF fitting engine can find you the best driver for your game." Then, at the end, Golf Galaxy would have a try it now button. It could drum up business for both TGF and Golf Galaxy would see an increase in sales. (Or at least I think Golf Galaxy would.)

That would be the only way I'd see it working. In store, they have "fitters" so you wouldn't need TGF. 

I think ideally you would want to work it in both directions. Initially they have it configured that TGF drives you to Global and we have reviewed that and the kinks it has. The next step is expanding to the other companies and working backwards. Have them put on their sites or in stores a link/banner/ad to go to TGF to find your fit, and then driven back to the site to buy/test/etc. it’s probably not enough to have TGF that will need its own marketing to become aware that the site exists. If they are gonna drive people to Global and the Utry program, Global has to drive people to TGF (and then back).

On 12/10/2018 at 10:00 AM, goaliewales14 said:

Thanks CG2!  Right now I have my eye on 2 different drivers, TS2 and G400 LST.  Believe it or not, I did hit the TS2 during this time frame, but I felt it was an unfair comparison to throw in since the TS2 was not in the TGF database.  The TS2 actually beat the G400 LST head-to-head for me.  Average ball speed around 160 mph with average CARRY of 285!  We were using trackman and you could lay a dime over all 5 of my hits.  I'm trying to take Tony's advice and wait until March, but it's so hard!

I have my eye on the TS2 as well, as I've heard some astonishing results about it.  I too am trying to wait, at least until the PGA Show Demo Day where I can try a few of them. 

On 12/14/2018 at 9:13 PM, GB13 said:

Ha! TrueGolfFit certainly worked really well for me. I doubt I could find a better driver through a traditional fitting. 

And, yes, the red doesn't bother me when I'm hitting 7 iron into greens I used to hit 5 iron into. 😄

I forwarded this link on to Adam for him to review, and mentioned your success with it to him.  

On 12/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, Eseay32 said:

I’m a pretty experienced golfer, played a ton over the years and played competitively in college but growing up I was never a tech junkie or equipment junkie. My family was on a budget, I played the clubs that my grandpa could get from the pro shop or something we found discounted. I played stock everything. So even now, I don’t know a ton about clubs, how the compare differently for each player, shafts etc. I mean I only found out last year I should probably play 1-2 degrees up on my irons and have only been on a real launch monitor once. THe great part about TGF for me is it offered 2 heads that I may never have considered

In the future, if/when TGF adds some shaft options it’s going to be a real game changer. As I said in my review I’m lost when it comes to shafts, I know I’m stiff, maybe XS but there’s so many ever changing choices so I can feel your friends pain!

I'm sure you guys saw the thread that went up today with the updated press release from TGF!   Good stuff coming!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 12/16/2018 at 7:59 PM, goaliewales14 said:

I feel like something like this needs to happen. If I'm an off-the-rack kind of guy, I likely have no idea about my swing speed, tempo, and angle of attack.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

On 12/16/2018 at 5:59 PM, goaliewales14 said:

I'm liking this.  How much time does the typical golf galaxy employee have to dedicate to random walk-ins to help them dial in a driver?  If someone could develop TGF mode for the launch monitors in the store and have some random drivers in a few flexes so as not to raid the fitting carts, you could have a visitor walk in, select TGF mode, hand them a driver and walk away and help the next person looking for the latest Air Jordans.  After they hit 5 or 10 shots, the advanced TGF data gets spit out on a printer for them.  

I guess if the terminal would hook up straight to the launch monitor, then the TGF data could go straight to the GG website to select the driver/shaft combo.  Take the print out to an associate, have them pick your club and leave with your best fit driver with no more than 5 minutes of associate time.  I'm not familiar enough with the different launch monitors to know how easy it would be to make a custom printout that has only the TGF required data.  This would certainly be a lot easier than building a separate terminal/kiosk.

I'm sure there could be some arrangements to make this an agreeable venture to both the store and MGS.

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

20 minutes ago, romeopapazulu said:

I'm liking this.  How much time does the typical golf galaxy employee have to dedicate to random walk-ins to help them dial in a driver?  If someone could develop TGF mode for the launch monitors in the store and have some random drivers in a few flexes so as not to raid the fitting carts, you could have a visitor walk in, select TGF mode, hand them a driver and walk away and help the next person looking for the latest Air Jordans.  After they hit 5 or 10 shots, the advanced TGF data gets spit out on a printer for them.  

I guess if the terminal would hook up straight to the launch monitor, then the TGF data could go straight to the GG website to select the driver/shaft combo.  Take the print out to an associate, have them pick your club and leave with your best fit driver with no more than 5 minutes of associate time.  I'm not familiar enough with the different launch monitors to know how easy it would be to make a custom printout that has only the TGF required data.  This would certainly be a lot easier than building a separate terminal/kiosk.

I'm sure there could be some arrangements to make this an agreeable venture to both the store and MGS.

That's a really good idea! Especially with the addition of shafts a TGF equipped LM would be a great idea! I think you'd start by putting it in TGF mode and then hitting 10 shots with a standard driver with a R/S flex shaft to gather baseline numbers. Then, the LM could just send the requisite numbers to a computer with the TGF software, then the computer could give you your recommendation with an option to purchase now on the GG website. It eliminates any personal inflation of your numbers and certainly would make people buy a $500 Driver!

Edited by GB13

2 hours ago, romeopapazulu said:

I'm with GB13 in that I really do like this!  To get the LM to connect to TGF, you would just have to map the systems.  Most launch monitors have a print out of the results.  It would just be sending those results to an interface and telling TGF where to go, column/row, to go pull the data it needs.  We have multiple ERP systems at work, and unfortunately, it's something our IT department has grown accustom to doing to get results.

In terms of the driver that the customer would get to populate TGF, it would be really good to have a select few.  This way you could put the dots on them to get a better readout of angle of attack.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update here! I'm still loving the performance of the C300! Launch Monitor numbers are still averaging right around 18 yards longer and 25ish% better dispersion. I was skeptical that TGF could fit you for a driver based on 4 factors. Any skepticism I had, has vanished. I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm really excited to see what TGF can do with shaft fittings! I would recommend TGF to anyone! 

Edited by GB13

I think it will definitely be something I give a go when the new products are introduced into the system!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump - Stage 2 in finally up...sorry guys, winter sucks!

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

• 2 weeks later...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I could be wrong, but I believe it goes along with the most wanted testing and that's where a lot of the data is collected. So I would think when that starts to come out it may be put into TGF.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Sorry if I’ve missed it, but is there a listing what what drivers are in the database, and/or how current is it with some of the new releases?

Looking back to a December post, the TS2 still wasn’t in there??

That’s correct - i believe it will be whenever the data base is updated after the newest round of most wanted testing.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like an overall good experience with the TGF. Surprising the Wilson C300 was fit a few of the players. The shaft in the clubs can have a major factor in how well they perform. Adding all available stock shafts (per brand) and correlating those datapoints to somoeones tempo, speed, etc will greatly increase the effectiveness of the TGF as well.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Just got an email from Global Golf announcing they've expanded the program to the whole bag! Now try wedges or putters for a $25 / 14 day trial or $100 for iron sets (did not check on level of customizations available).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

11 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Just got an email from Global Golf announcing they've expanded the program to the whole bag! Now try wedges or putters for a $25 / 14 day trial or $100 for iron sets (did not check on level of customizations available).

Customization was one of my chief complaints with Global Golf. They didn't offer much, (and it looks like they still don't), in way of shafts or even stock shaft stiffness. I do think having the program for putters is great. 

I heard the TGF system was updated for the newest 2019 drivers. Does that include the Ping G410 since it was JUST released? Not real sure about the U-Try program though. I know at Edwin Watts they will allow you to buy your club and within 30 or 90 days you can bring it back for full store credit if it is not to your liking. So if you are SET on buying new clubs, then they will ensure you're getting the right ones for your game.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

I heard the TGF system was updated for the newest 2019 drivers. Does that include the Ping G410 since it was JUST released? Not real sure about the U-Try program though. I know at Edwin Watts they will allow you to buy your club and within 30 or 90 days you can bring it back for full store credit if it is not to your liking. So if you are SET on buying new clubs, then they will ensure you're getting the right ones for your game.

Edwin Watts is nice if you know for sure you’re buying a club like you said. UFit is nice if you just want to try something but until they can match the majority of a golfers specs, you will be left unsure if the club totally matches what you need. I think they will get there, they have to in my opinion for the program to be successful, but right now it’s not

24 minutes ago, JonMUSC08 said:

Yes, anything that was tested in the 2019 Most Wanted testing is in the TGF system. That includes all of the new drivers out now, so yes the G410 is in TGF. 

I took true golf fit for a spin last night - the results were interesting - Epic Flash Sub Zero -

It’s interesting because I’ve never had success with a Callaway driver before but it’s also been a long time since I’ve tried one.

I am also curious as to how many years worth of driver results are currently in. I really like getting the shaft recommendation as well given that my top choice has a number of shaft options that come “stock.” I didn’t get the loft though. That’s a bit disturbing. It seems to me that the sub zero has its CG forward to kill spin so I need to loft up.

If I decide to pull the trigger on one (I’m leaning yes) I will go to my fitter and see what he recommends in regards to loft and settings. I have an iron fitting at this week’s Ping demo day. No intention of pulling the trigger and irons yet, just want to find my new normal with my increased club head speed. More than likely going sub 70 there as spending a lot of money on irons is crazy - Getting the right iron type is what matters - who cares about the brand. Drivers (and putters) on the other hand vary much more because of design theory differences and the ability to build in more technology.

I’d love to know if last years drivers are still in the system. I would think that it would be worth while to have three years worth of drivers loaded in.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 3/6/2019 at 8:49 AM, cksurfdude said:

That's a pretty slick offering.  It would really be surprising if that includes custom fits.  What do they with the returns I wonder? Do these head for sellers like 2ndSwing, etc.? 🤔

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, revkev said:

I took true golf fit for a spin last night - the results were interesting - Epic Flash Sub Zero -

It’s interesting because I’ve never had success with a Callaway driver before but it’s also been a long time since I’ve tried one.

I am the same as you with Callaway drivers,  but I came away very impressed with the Sub Zero after hitting it during this years testing.  Light years better than the rogue in my opinion.  Although the Srixon was my Most Wanted winner this year,  I would still give the Callaway a try to see if I could dial it in for optimal numbers

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG