GolfSpy STUDque

MGS Forum Badge Catalog

Our Sponsors

On 3/19/2019 at 10:19 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

all set.... no albatross badge in the catalog, but congrats!  that's awesome.

There really should be one of those badges! It's more rare than a hole in one after all! 🏌️‍♂️

Source: https://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/odds-hole-in-one-albatross-condor 

I appreciate the thoughtful consideration by the MGS Badge Committee (if such a thing exists). 🙏

On 11/23/2018 at 12:55 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

If you'd like one added to your profile just comment here or send me a PM.  Being a game of honesty, please only request that which you honestly deserve.

I have been seeing the badges below names and wondering how to acquire them. It took a bit of searching but I found this thread. So far I haven't seen anyone else own up to a "Broke 100" badge, but I worked hard for that was ecstatic when I finally made it. I would love to add that below my name! Getting closer to the next goal of 90.

I made my first donation yesterday. I sent a PM to @GolfSpy STUDque requesting a "Donor" badge also.

Thanks!

• Like 6

I been seeing the badges below names and how wondering how to acquire them. It took a bit of searching but I found this thread. So far I haven't seen anyone else own up to a "Broke 100" badge, but I worked hard for that was ecstatic when I finally made it. I would love to add that below my name! Getting closer to the next goal of 90.
I made my first donation yesterday. I sent you a PM requesting a "Donor" badge also.
Thanks!

Congrats on breaking 100 for the first time!! I remember the first times I broke 100 or 50 for 9 holes when I was playing against my dad. Great memories for me! Just like that first par or birdie.

I’m just as proud of those memories as my personal best 75. Ironically, my friend show his personal best 95 that day. Doesn’t matter what the number is when it’s a new record it’s worth celebrating!

Good luck this year in getting better and breaking 90!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Congrats on breaking 100 for the first time!! I remember the first times I broke 100 or 50 for 9 holes when I was playing against my dad. Great memories for me! Just like that first par or birdie.

I’m just as proud of those memories as my personal best 75. Ironically, my friend show his personal best 95 that day. Doesn’t matter what the number is when it’s a new record it’s worth celebrating!

Good luck this year in getting better and breaking 90!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you and thanks for the encouragement! Your post reminds me of the day my son and husband each shot their personal best while playing together on Father's Day.  And when my son, at 14 or 15, beat my husband it was very quiet in our house for a full week while we all let that sink in and adjust to the new world. Thanks for making those very special memories bubble back to the top!

• Like 3

I would like the Veteran badge please

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, geb324 said:

I would like the Veteran and Police Badges Please.

Thanks

GEB324

You've got it!

shot a 76 in the comp on Saturday- do you think they'll be a BROKE 75 badge soon?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I made a donation today.  Long overdue to be honest.  The ball test data revealed to me I had neglected this for too long!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, sixcat said:

I made a donation today.  Long overdue to be honest.  The ball test data revealed to me I had neglected this for too long!

All set!  Thanks for the donation.  

• Like 3

Donation, broke 80, and hole in one please...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Donation, broke 80, and hole in one please...

All set!

• Like 1

Now that my Stage Two is up, are Tester '19 badges available?

• Like 2

Ask and ye shall receive.

• Like 2

Hey boss, slap me with a broke 80 please! Shot a 79 today!

Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I would like the Veteran and the Hole in 1 badges added please. Thanks!

• Like 2

Broke 90 today

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Disregard...... I guess I forgot to enter a 4 on a par 4, 92 when I checked my golflogix scorecard it didn’t match

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Sad 3