Jump to content

MGS Forum Badge Catalog


STUDque
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

For those looking to add a badge to their profile please send PM to one or two of the mods: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/staff/ and we will get it taken care of for you.

Other Notes:
For Donation badges please include transaction number in PM.
Each member can pick a max of badges. 
Tester Badges are automatically completed at completion of testing opportunity. 

Thanks, 
Mod Team

VET.jpg VerifiedOEM.jpg USA.jpg UK.jpg Shot My Age.jpg 

New Zealand.jpg LEFTY.jpg Industry.jpg Hole In One.jpg Fire.jpg 

EMT.jpg EMT (2).jpg donor.jpg Canada.jpg Broke100.jpg 

Broke90.jpg Broke80.jpg Broke70.jpg Brazil.jpg Australia.jpg 

Albatross.jpg active duty.jpg 

SpyVIP.jpg

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It's actually interesting seeing usage..it's almost every month that computer usage is higher than mobile.

I can't stand typing on my phone so use my computer whenever possible, however I do spend a lot of time on the mobile version.

It is strange for me, attaching photos is much more efficient from my phone than my MacBook, so have to move from one to the other, probably the operator (me)...

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jbern said:

I don’t know what phone or browser you use, but if I’m browsing on safari and turn my iPhone to landscape, it automatically shows badges and signatures. 

I’m also on iphone with Safari and I have seen that but mine does not do that if I turn to landscape right now. I assume that it’s something in my settings.  May need to do some research. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:mizuno-small: T22 54° SW w/ TT DG S400

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 BlacK

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ParFore74x said:

I’m also on iphone with Safari and I have seen that but mine does not do that if I turn to landscape right now. I assume that it’s something in my settings.  May need to do some research. 

If you tap the 2 A’s at the left end of the search bar and click request desktop site they should pop up for you in landscape

I’ve got a bad reeling about this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wib081 said:

If you tap the 2 A’s at the left end of the search bar and click request desktop site they should pop up for you in landscape

That’s exactly what I was just trying but…. no go.  Here’s a screenshot in landscape using desktop version  

IMG_2411.png.4a7f8be16b1ec4a5303c97d21e6859cb.png

For what it’s worth, MGS seems to be the only website which doesn’t switch to desktop when I request it on my phone. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:mizuno-small: T22 54° SW w/ TT DG S400

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 BlacK

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It's actually interesting seeing usage..it's almost every month that computer usage is higher than mobile.

I can't stand typing on my phone so use my computer whenever possible, however I do spend a lot of time on the mobile version.

I'm the opposite,  in fact, I've never used a computer to login here. I only take my windows 7 laptop out probably twice a year. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

That’s exactly what I was just trying but…. no go.  Here’s a screenshot in landscape using desktop version  

IMG_2411.png.4a7f8be16b1ec4a5303c97d21e6859cb.png

For what it’s worth, MGS seems to be the only website which doesn’t switch to desktop when I request it on my phone. 

I will say I just looked and I zoomed out to 85% and have them but not when at 100% just checked. I keep it at 85 due to work sites I use not fully displaying in landscape or portrait at 100%. Now I’m thinking is it portrait mode on a phone, is it vertical, or is it just phone display style? 😆

I’ve got a bad reeling about this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wib081 said:

I will say I just looked and I zoomed out to 85% and have them but not when at 100% just checked. I keep it at 85 due to work sites I use not fully displaying in landscape or portrait at 100%. Now I’m thinking is it portrait mode on a phone, is it vertical, or is it just phone display style? 😆

Yes!! There is the answer. Changed it to 85% and everything is there like I am on the desktop. Thank you!

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:mizuno-small: T22 54° SW w/ TT DG S400

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 BlacK

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I was a tester last year for the Zebra putter. Would I be possible to get that badge? I also broke 90 for the first time last year and although I’m now in the hunt to break 80 I’m still happy about it!

Edit: should have read the thread closer. PM sent 

Edited by aguybadatgolf

Driver - :cobra-small: LTDx LS 9° with UST Mamiya LIN-Q Gunmetal - X Stiff

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Rouge SZ 13.5° with Project X Evenflow - Stiff  

3H - :callaway-logo-1: Apex 20° with Mitsubishi Kuro Kage - Stiff

4H - :titleist-small: TSi2 23° with Project X Hzrdus Smoke - Stiff

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100 (+1", 3° Upright) - X Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-logo-1: 50° Jaws MD5, :callaway-logo-1: 54° Jaws MD5, :titleist-small: 58° Vokey SM8 

Putter - 🦓 Zebra Golf AIT 3 (Tester and Gamer), :taylormade-small: Ardmore TP 3

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star or :vice: Pro (depends on what I can get a deal on) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aguybadatgolf said:

Hello! I was a tester last year for the Zebra putter. Would I be possible to get that badge? I also broke 90 for the first time last year and although I’m now in the hunt to break 80 I’m still happy about it!

Edit: should have read the thread closer. PM sent 

Thanks! While we do follow this thread it gets lost quick so the PM is always best!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idea for a new badge...

Forum Outing

On the left would be the Spy icon and on the right could be from 1 to 'n' number of little golf balls (white - Yellow Ball would have to his own badge 😂) signifying how many MGS Outings you've attended.

Whaddya think?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Idea for a new badge...

Forum Outing

On the left would be the Spy icon and on the right could be from 1 to 'n' number of little golf balls (white - Yellow Ball would have to his own badge 😂) signifying how many MGS Outings you've attended.

Whaddya think?

Easier said then done because badges are essentially groups so we would have to create X number of new groups for each badge.

Will consult with the board 😉

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glad everyone has been enjoying the new badges so far! 

We have a new platform as part of the forum we are going to announce next week! Stay tuned as it kinda falls in line with these badges. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could I get the Broke 90 and Hole in One badges?

Driver:  Wilson Staff Cortex 9* Atmos Blue 6

3 Wood: Walter Hagen AWX

5 Wood:  Walter Hagen AWX

4 Hybrid: TaylorMade Aeroburner 

Irons 5-AW: TaylorMade Aeroburner HL 

Sand Wedge:   Wilson Harmonized 56*

Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite Bucktown 34"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, FightingScot82 said:

Could I get the Broke 90 and Hole in One badges?

Congrats! I have added broke 90 and the hole in one badges to your profile 

WITB:

D: TBD ??? 🤔

3w: :callaway-small: Paradym ♦️♦️♦️15° Hzrdus 6.0

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

4u:   :titleist-small:  T200 Utility Build 24° Hzrdus 6.0

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 25°-30.5° Recoil 110 f4

8i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 36°-44° Recoil 110 f4

48°:   :vokey-small:SM-9 Recoil 110 f4

54° & 58°:   :taylormade-small: MG3 stiff

P:   :L.A.B.: Mezz1.Max

Ball:  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Bag:  Jones Trouper R stand bag 

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...