GolfSpy STUDque

MGS Forum Badge Catalog

1 minute ago, sp0rtsfan86 said:

Can I please get the broke 80 and hole in one? Did those a few years ago and believe I even wrote about them in howd you play?

also what's the going rate for donation badge? I want to donate and make it a yearly thing for the badge and all the work you do.

All set!  Congrats on those 2 accomplishments...very cool.

No rate for donation...just PM me the confirmation number once it's complete and we can add the badge.

Don't you guys get a Hit Squad badge? If there isn't one, there needs to be, IMO.

There isn’t a hitsquad badge. Also, I am pretty sure, aside from any MGS staff member, that I am the only Most Wanted tester that posts in the forum so it would be a badge pretty much for me. I scanned my ballmarker and put it in my signature in place of a badge.

I was only kidding about the tester badge since I know they are for the forum testers.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

There isn’t a hitsquad badge. Also, I am pretty sure, aside from any MGS staff member, that I am the only Most Wanted tester that posts in the forum so it would be a badge pretty much for me. I scanned my ballmarker and put it in my signature in place of a badge.

I was only kidding about the tester badge since I know they are for the forum testers.

Anyone can get their own HitSquad shirt from the store!  

https://store.mygolfspy.com/

https://store.mygolfspy.com/products/hitsquad-black-tee

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@GolfSpy MPR Do the Member Reputation Badges show up automatically? I just hit 101...so thankful to those that made it possible. 

Also, I know he probably hasn't asked for it, but it looks like @PING Apologist #9 needs that Veteran Badge.

Thank you!

Edited by M. Parsons
Oh, can I get the Broke 90 badge as well? Thank you
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

@GolfSpy MPR Do the Member Reputation Badges show up automatically? I just hit 101...so thankful to those that made it possible. 

Also, I know he probably hasn't asked for it, but it looks like @PING Apologist #9 needs that Veteran Badge.

Thank you!

The good news is that you're in a good place: you have more reputation than you have posts. The bad news is that the badges are for post count, not reputation (otherwise, I'd have a bigger number on mine 🙂). So keep posting! You're almost to that first badge.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

The good news is that you're in a good place: you have more reputation than you have posts. The bad news is that the badges are for post count, not reputation (otherwise, I'd have a bigger number on mine 🙂). So keep posting! You're almost to that first badge.

Sweet! Thanks for the info...see, you learn something new every day.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

Thank you!

Hey thanks for looking out! Yeah, I'd wouldn't mind having the Vet badge, but I believe I'd have to drop one of the others. If I do, then please go ahead and drop the "Broke 90" and hook me up. Thanks all!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Hey thanks for looking out! Yeah, I'd wouldn't mind having the Vet badge, but I believe I'd have to drop one of the others. If I do, then please go ahead and drop the "Broke 90" and hook me up. Thanks all!

You've got it!

• Like 1

Somehow, I've missed this thread!  Can I get the Veteran badge please!

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Somehow, I've missed this thread!  Can I get the Veteran badge please!

Thanks in advance.

Done!

• Like 3

Hey folks...

If you're a donor make sure to let us know so we can get you the badge!

All you need to do is send a PM with evidence of donation.

GO MGS!

Could you please add Broke 80 and I think I've seen an albatross badge floating around?

Thanks,  Will follow up for a Donor badge after I do that.  I appreciate the work the MGS is doing for golfers! 

#powertotheplayer

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Could you please add Broke 80 and I think I've seen an albatross badge floating around?

Thanks,  Will follow up for a Donor badge after I do that.  I appreciate the work the MGS is doing for golfers! 

#powertotheplayer

all set.... no albatross badge in the catalog, but congrats!  that's awesome.

• Like 1

Could you please add BROKE 70 and HOLE in 1 for me....

thanks!

• Like 3

Apologies if this is the incorrect place for this. I just set up a donation, can I get the donor badge? I also recently broke 70, can I get that one added to my profile as well?

Cheers!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rjmi11er said:

Apologies if this is the incorrect place for this. I just set up a donation, can I get the donor badge? I also recently broke 70, can I get that one added to my profile as well?

Cheers!

Sure thing. Just shoot me a PM with your donation confirmation # and I'll get you fixed right up. 

• Like 1