TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mizuno ST190 & ST190G Drivers Thread

null

Got a ST190 on order with the Atmos Black Tour Spec Black 6X. Looking forward to it. My best tournament year was when I played the JPX 850. If this is slightly more forgiving then it will be near perfect for me!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

1 hour ago, jayjay0808 said:

Got a ST190 on order with the Atmos Black Tour Spec Black 6X. Looking forward to it. My best tournament year was when I played the JPX 850. If this is slightly more forgiving then it will be near perfect for me!

lookin forward to seeing how you get along with it

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

On 2/25/2019 at 6:41 AM, newballcoach said:

I wonder if that's an over correction from the 180. I found last year's model was a hook machine, and I struggled to deliver loft to it (and I had a higher lofted model than my gamer). So in reality they might be bringing it back to the middle, or making an exaggerated change from last year (assuming you can mitigate the face angle with the adjustable weights they added as well).

I found the same thing testing the 180, I couldn't find the right half of  planet earth with it. But everything else was great. I know they said they built the 190 with the desire to get it some tour adoption, that would require giving it a more open face for that demographic. My 2 cents. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

And just like that, the ST190 gives Mizuno its first win of the year at the Honda Classic. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

7 hours ago, Thin2win said:

And just like that, the ST190 gives Mizuno its first win of the year at the Honda Classic. 

I think the biggest news is that it was from a guy without an equipment deal, meaning he wasn't being paid to put it into play, he looked at all the other options and chose the 190. If that's not the biggest win for Mizuno in a decade plus, not sure what is.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I think the biggest news is that it was from a guy without an equipment deal, meaning he wasn't being paid to put it into play, he looked at all the other options and chose the 190. If that's not the biggest win for Mizuno in a decade plus, not sure what is.
BK's multiple majors with irons he's not paid to play?

Sent from my SM-A600A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

1 hour ago, romeopapazulu said:

BK's multiple majors with irons he's not paid to play?

But they're known for irons. Dozens of tour guys play their irons. Driver on the other hand...

WITB

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

6 minutes ago, newballcoach said:

But they're known for irons. Dozens of tour guys play their irons. Driver on the other hand...

... There was a time when Mizuno drivers were among the best in the game. T-Zoid was a solid driver used by Nick Faldo and many good players. Pro 300S was almost legendary and the MP600 was played by a ton of single digit handicaps ... then Mizuno drivers fell off the face of the earth. Nice to see them back with the ST190. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

With the win on the weekend, I am getting very antsy to get it in hands. 😬

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Ok. I'm on board with that. At first read I thought US Open>>>Honda Classic. But looking from the angle that a Mizuno Driver hasn't won on tour for 19 years, this is pretty big.

I brought this up in the thread about Titleist winning the equipment count again, but how much money are we talking per player in this pay to play model? Does this cover expenses or is this more like a comfortable living? How does this compare to tour earnings for guys hovering around the lose your card status?

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

58 minutes ago, romeopapazulu said:

Ok. I'm on board with that. At first read I thought US Open>>>Honda Classic. But looking from the angle that a Mizuno Driver hasn't won on tour for 19 years, this is pretty big.

I brought this up in the thread about Titleist winning the equipment count again, but how much money are we talking per player in this pay to play model? Does this cover expenses or is this more like a comfortable living? How does this compare to tour earnings for guys hovering around the lose your card status?

This is a golf.com article (I know, more like "article") but Ryan Palmer (who was part of the leaderboard at the Honda) said this: "Equipment contracts are not worth the money." He was talking in the realm of a few hundred thousand dollars. I would imagine for a bigger name that number might approach a mil? Especially if they want to use you in advertising, etc. I don't know if guys on the fringes of the tour are worth the money for the OEM to invest in, so they are probably just happy with free clubs and tour van access. 

He's more of a true free agent than all the former Nike guys. Those guys are still getting their Nike money while playing whatever club they want,so there isn't as much of a financial incentive for them. 

https://www.golf.com/gear/2018/12/04/ryan-palmer-equipment-contracts-not-worth-it/

WITB

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I'm actually looking at the ST180 since I can't afford anything new. Mizuno has come a long way with their drivers. Hopefully the drivers will get as much love as their irons

Sent from my VTR-L09 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9* Upright setting, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, New grip coming

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, New grip coming

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, New grip coming                                  

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:           :titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

15 minutes ago, mbrodeur86 said:

I'm actually looking at the ST180 since I can't afford anything new. Mizuno has come a long way with their drivers. Hopefully the drivers will get as much love as their irons

Sent from my VTR-L09 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

If you are okay with the blue, you will not go wrong. I played their JPX 850 Driver and 3 Wood, and I still regret selling them!

In my bag:

I just went to try out the ST-190 driver against the Callaway Rogue Sub Zero on the launch monitor after not swinging a club for a week. Rogue came back with a swing speed of 108mph, 233m carry and little pulls (shaft wasn't really working for me). The Mizuno came back with SS of 114mph (average), 238m carry and very straight (and I could hit little cuts and fades with it!!!). As soon as the ST190 comes down in price, I will be getting one!!

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

Not sure if i am really sold on Mizuno. Need to give it a fair try of course. Their irons have always been butter. Its tough keeping up with the big names though.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Not sure if i am really sold on Mizuno. Need to give it a fair try of course. Their irons have always been butter. Its tough keeping up with the big names though.

It really is a good driver! Feel/sound is probably the best of all drivers released this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I feel like back in the early 2000's they had some great drivers but then it fell off substantially.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

I hit one yesterday at Golf Galaxy, it felt okay to me, not the best.  The numbers were around all the other big drivers out there and I thought it looked great!  I tried the Ping G410 and HATED it.  I am probable one of the only ones that will say that, but it had too much going on with the crown.  Too many bumps and ridges for my eye.  I like a clean simple look and Mizuno has that!  They also have a lower price then the big ones on the market.  If you are looking for a new driver, don't overlook this one!

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

On 3/11/2019 at 10:53 AM, ballplayer002003 said:

I hit one yesterday at Golf Galaxy, it felt okay to me, not the best.  The numbers were around all the other big drivers out there and I thought it looked great!  I tried the Ping G410 and HATED it.  I am probable one of the only ones that will say that, but it had too much going on with the crown.  Too many bumps and ridges for my eye.  I like a clean simple look and Mizuno has that!  They also have a lower price then the big ones on the market.  If you are looking for a new driver, don't overlook this one!

I had similar results - i thought the Mizuno looked great, but feel and performance was ok.  I actually spun the ball too much, closer to 2900 with the Mizuno.

I thought the same on the Ping from last year, but thought the G410 looks a little better and the performance was really great on the few I hit.  Did it feel good to you?  I thought its among the best I've tried this year.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

2 hours ago, juspoole said:

I had similar results - i thought the Mizuno looked great, but feel and performance was ok.  I actually spun the ball too much, closer to 2900 with the Mizuno.

I thought the same on the Ping from last year, but thought the G410 looks a little better and the performance was really great on the few I hit.  Did it feel good to you?  I thought its among the best I've tried this year.  

The Ping did feel good, I just found it tough looking down on it.  My eyes would go from the target line to one of the bumps then back to the target then back to another bump...I found it hard to focus.  Maybe it's just me, and I am sure I am in the minority with this but just my opinion.  If Ping would clean up the topline then for me they would have one hell of a driver.

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

1 hour ago, ballplayer002003 said:

The Ping did feel good, I just found it tough looking down on it.  My eyes would go from the target line to one of the bumps then back to the target then back to another bump...I found it hard to focus.  Maybe it's just me, and I am sure I am in the minority with this but just my opinion.  If Ping would clean up the topline then for me they would have one hell of a driver.

+1

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

For me, it is between the Titleist TS3 and the Epic Flash Sub Zero.  I was getting the best numbers with these two drivers and their top line is simple.  I hate the colors of the Callaway, however they are all on the bottom of the club so I wont see that at address.

Received my ST190 on Friday and was able to get it out for a couple rounds this weekend. First round was really getting use to a different feel, 1 I went from a 8.5 lofted down in my Titleist to 9.5 straight in for the ST190. 2 I went to a 68 gram Atmos Tour Spec Black vs my trustee Aerotech Claymore MX48 which was only 50 grams. Yesterday's round was a much different story, hit some of the longest drives in the last couple years for me. And hit all but two fairways. Gonna get some more use out of it. But Mizuno has a winner. Feel and sound were just so solid.

Edited by jayjay0808

In my bag:

I received my ST190 HL a week ago and have played 3 rounds with it. I'm more accurate than I was with my Ping G30, and the G30 was no slouch by any measure. My drives have been a few yards longer, maybe 5-7 yards. All in all, an improvement, especially given the time of year. Love the feel and sound, and the ST190 is definitely forgiving.  My miss so far has been high off the toe, but the shots still find the fairway without losing a lot of distances.  Obviously I don't know how this driver will work for others, but I'm very pleased with it.

Driver: Mizuno ST190 HL

Fairway: Mizuno ST190 3 & 5 woods

Hybrids: Mizuno CLK 22* & 25*

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 6 - GW

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 54* & 58*

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Ball: Snell MTB Black

• 2 weeks later...

Mine just arrived in the mail on Friday - hoping to give it a go at the range this afternoon, playing Saturday. I will be posting my experience in the unofficial review forum for anyone interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2019

Driver - [NEW] Mizuno ST190, Atmos Black 6x, adjusted to 8.5 degrees

3 Wood - Callaway Alpha 816, Graphite Design AD-DI 7x - 15 degrees

Hybrid - Callaway XR OS, Graphite Design AD-DI 7x - 18 degrees

Irons - Adams CMB, KBS C-Taper - 4 iron - GW

Wedges - Scratch, KBS C-Taper - 53, 58

Putter - Taylormade TP Ardmore Red Limited Edition - 34 inches 

Mine arrived last Thursday but work and weather didn't allow for any range time last weekend. Currently have a fujikura XLR8 51 shaft with a Mizuno tip on it that I have been giving the waggle test to since Sunday lol. Thinking about putting a tip on my old 50M4 black tie shaft to do some testing this weekend. Suppose to be 71 with rain so I'm hoping to find an hour of dry weather to hit the range. Apparently I am driving my wife nuts talking about wanting to get out and swing a club!

Here are some glamor pics of mine.

IMG_20190329_193732528.jpeg.aa0982d91b4f3e0cf14e0845ee29c687.jpegIMG_20190329_193713895.jpeg.cffc6606e51744b9889fe8c1e055ef8a.jpegMVIMG_20190329_193725703.jpeg.8140cd8319389bd7242131607fc8261d.jpegIMG_20190329_193658085.jpeg.dcde87bef635d38749ad21712648424c.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Well first range session in the books. Not surprising the swing was very rusty. Weather was a brisk 54* with a 10mph tail wind for reference. After warming up with my wedges, I jumped straight to the ST190 as I was most eager to hit it. First swing was a baby cut that flew forever. The range has a 300 sign at the end of the range followed by a field. Using my range finder the sign measured 288 yards. The ball carried beyond the sign into the field. What? First swing with range balls carries over 290, that has to be a fluke. Turns out it wasn’t. Every shot carried the sign with very little movement. This thing wants to go straight. I did have to really work to hit a draw as everything today was a baby cut or push right. I bought this blind and I couldn’t be happier. I have found my driver for the year. Maybe even found one to stop the hoing.....? Time will tell. I am hoping with the UST VTS TSPX shaft coming I can up the loft to position 6 or even 5 to help move the ball right to left since that is my preferred ball flight.

As for the sound I think it is perfect. Just slightly higher sounding thud/thwack compared to the epic, z785, and F9 but definitely more explosive feeling.

I think it is going to be a good year for me and my Mizuno. I say they finally got it ALL right looks, feel, sound, and ball speed.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Picked up my ST190 on Tuesday and took it out yesterday for the first time.  I hit 33% of the fairways and missed right 50% of the time.  Distance was the same as my XXIO X driver which I missed left with a lot of the time.  My misses right were more of a push than a fade.  The XXIO is so light I may just need to get used to the additional weight of the ST190.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right