tommc23

Happy bday OG

So I looked at the birthday thing and guess who's bday it is? By reading the title you can tell. Happy bday ya old coot make it a good one and here's to many more!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Happy birthday OG - just remember you're like fine wine which only gets better with age! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm sure OG is walkin around like coon dog with a fresh kill

Happier than a pig in some fresh slop

Oh hell, nobody can say those things except him haha

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Thanks guys!   Heading out for some golf in a bit and dining out with the wife tonight.   Life is good! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Thanks guys!   Heading out for some golf in a bit and dining out with the wife tonight.   Life is good! 

Swing em good and go pick some pockets with that green machine!  Happy birthday, enjoy this next lap around the sun!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, Ole Gray.   It is my wish that we each stay on the green side of the grass long enough to enjoy a round together.   

• Like 3

Happy Birthday OG!!  Enjoy the golf and dinner.  Maybe your wife will let you win today!!  😆

• Like 3

OG I'm glad this topic got some love you my friend are one of the people that make this place so welcoming.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, TheWahoo said:

Happy Birthday, Ole Gray.   It is my wish that we each stay on the green side of the grass long enough to enjoy a round together.   

That would be awesome Wahoo!

4 hours ago, tommc23 said:

OG I'm glad this topic got some love you my friend are one of the people that make this place so welcoming.

Appreciate ya Tommy!

• Like 2

Appreciate all the kind words !   I had an awesome Birthday to include getting a round of golf in (86) and eating out with my family.  I got a chuckle out of Jlukes doing an OG impression.  Thank you all and Go Dawgs this weekend!!!!!

• Like 3