Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
Golfspy_CG2

PING Won 13 Most Wanted Awards in 2018

As a self confessed cr@p wedge player I think I will look at the Glide 2.0 over Winter, lovely looking club and never had a Ping Wedge.
I got the current Callaways as they were forged, and I like forged for feel and sound, but it's hard to ignore MGS testing as it's the real deal.
My wedge game is very hit or miss - sometimes it's good, other times it's brutal, especially the 56 and 60. I think I need to strongly consider new wedges. The Glides, Hogans, and Tour B's are near the top of the list that I would like to try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

5 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

My wedge game is very hit or miss - sometimes it's good, other times it's brutal, especially the 56 and 60. I think I need to strongly consider new wedges. The Glides, Hogans, and Tour B's are near the top of the list that I would like to try.

The PINGs will be the most forgiving, almost like a CBX in a nicer looking players package. I think the forgiveness is most underrated around the green. The PINGs are really forgiving on chips, flops, and sand shots. I miss on the toe a lot on chips, and hardly see any distance loss. 

• Like 3

The PINGs will be the most forgiving, almost like a CBX in a nicer looking players package. I think the forgiveness is most underrated around the green. The PINGs are really forgiving on chips, flops, and sand shots. I miss on the toe a lot on chips, and hardly see any distance loss. 
Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CFrazier said:

IMO the Ping PP60 is the best putter grip available.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I too really like the PP60 on my putter. I had a PP62 on my former Anser, but after coming back down in size for my latest flatstick, I think the 62 was just too big for me.

• Like 2