Sign in to follow this  
robertson153

Recipes Needed

We recently picked up an air fryer, haven’t even used it yet. Looking for advise from some of you guys here that have one and have prepared something worth eating.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wife and I just got one and have doen both chicken and fish which were both amazing.. she has done cauliflower and likes it season and rub down with olive oil. tried fries, they did not turn out crispy,. but will try again. and yes they were dry and olied up... 

It seems to be pretty cool, i think trial and error will be the modus operandi

• Like 1

That is a very useful thing. I have one with my wife and we both loved it. New food is always a great idea and with air fryer, you can try a lot of different combinations. Our family adores chicken and vegetabels, it's now our favorite food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe give the chance to StudyClerc on writing 

Edited by Cousens

Air fryers appear to be the new fondue pots, I expect to find them at yard sales for $5 in the next year or two. And if you know what a fondue pot is your old like me.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, Headhammer said:

Air fryers appear to be the new fondue pots, I expect to find them at yard sales for $5 in the next year or two. And if you know what a fondue pot is your old like me.

Mmmm..fondue.  Maybe I will dig that old relic out of the storage shed and see if it still works.  And yes, I am old like you 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deauxrite said:

Mmmm..fondue.  Maybe I will dig that old relic out of the storage shed and see if it still works.  And yes, I am old like you 🙂

It will likely be next to the George Foreman grill. 😉

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

It will likely be next to the George Foreman grill. 😉

Still use my Foreman when it's too cold, or wet, to grill chicken outside. Also great for Reuben paninis!

• Like 1

Cooked hamburgers the other day. Turned out better than expected. Only took about 6-8 minutes. I feel like this thing can cook just about anything. I’m just going to keep on experimenting and see what I come up with. Beef jerky is next on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy