TESTERS WANTED! ×

Callaway Steelhead x16

So tonight, Mizuno_fan, myself and my son went to practice some putting at our local 9 hole course. So I took my whole set with us. Mind you we practice on #9 green because it’s right next to the parking lot. Temp at the time was 28° with a real feel of 22°. Took my new pitching wedge off the tee box (130 yds out) and landed about 8-10 foot short of the cup. Mind you, for some reason I have average score of 4.7 on this hole. So I played it out and par the hole after my 2 putt. I’m so excited to see improvement with these irons..The feel of them, the sound of them and just watching the ball flight has been beautiful since I made the switch from my Cobra Oversized II. Cold weather is affecting so can’t really judge them right now but if I hit better than this during the season, it’ll be fantastic. Gotta thank the wife for getting me them for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

SFT. 

SEE IT. FEEL IT. TRUST IT. 

That’s great to hear! Keep us posted on your progress and if you get a chance it’d be great to see some pictures!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I love mine! My wife got me a set for our anniversary when they first came out. Replaced an old used set of Tommy Armours. A HUGE improvement. Love how they look, sound, feel, etc.
Now trying to figure out what grips to put on them for next year.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

@Ronoc yea they are amazing. The feeling was amazing. I couldn’t hit my old 3i at all. With this set, I hit my 3i off the tee and off the deck.

SFT. 

SEE IT. FEEL IT. TRUST IT. 

It's a great set of clubs. We reviewed them summer 2017 on the forum if you want to look back through the threads. I was a big fan of them then and I am still gaming them now. The 3iron in particular was a game changer for me, glad you are enjoying it as well!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Archived