TESTERS WANTED! ×

WIYB that makes no sense?

What club in your bag is most out of place? Here I'm looking for guys with a bag of senior flex shafts—and then one club that's X-flex. Or the other way around. Or you carve up the course with a set of blades, and a chipper.

I don't have a good one here myself, but I suspect some of you will have some great answers here. What's the club for you that you carry, that just works, but doesn't make sense given the rest of your bag?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Okay, who uses a mini golf putter?

I don't have a great one, but the most out of place club is my 2 iron. I am really not a good enough ball striker to play a 2 iron but for whatever reason, it works well. Also, I can only hit it off the deck, put it on a tee, and I catch it high on the face and it goes about 70 yards. I don't understand any of what is happening, but if it works, it works. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Driver STIFF

4 wood Firm

Irons STIFF

Wedges (should be STIFF) but I play regular flex.....

go figure 😉 

thats about as near as I get to making no sense.

p.s I'm crap with wedges.................🙄

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

11 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Driver STIFF

4 wood Firm

Irons STIFF

Wedges (should be STIFF) but I play regular flex.....

go figure 😉 

thats about as near as I get to making no sense.

p.s I'm crap with wedges.................🙄

I don't think this is too crazy, but you get points for your ending. Caught me off guard and made me laugh.

Full WITB with pictures

I would say my 3 wood. Every club is a stuff shaft, was fit into stuff shafts but the 3 wood has a regular flex shaft that is lighter than the driver shaft. In my bag because I got a good deal and hit it well. My club champion fitter told me not to change that it would be tough to beat.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

My longest iron (Cobra King Utility) is lower lofted and plays a longer distance than my hybrid. 

3H (215), 3i (230), 4w (250)

I very rarely use the 3i off the deck for any approach. The 3i is used 80% off the tee, 10% for punchouts, and 10% for approaches off the deck (maybe once every 3-4 rounds).If there's room to miss with a good lie, I back off the 4w. If there's a bad lie or not much room to miss, I use the 3 hybrid and miss short. The 3i is easily the most unnecessary club in my bag, but I like hitting it so it stays in the bag.

My PE2 2i has seen very little action in recent years. It use to be my option for a 3w (persimmon days) which never treated me well.  I then acquired my Warbird 3w and, ever since, the 2i only gets pulled once in awhile.  If I ever switch to a different set of irons, I may still want a 3i, but for certain not a 2i... besides, most modern sets probably won't offer one anyway.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I have two six irons, one is bent to 27*, my set came 6-pw and didn't want to spend the money on an additional club and I had an old demo 6 iron upstairs and said what the heck, bent and extended and works fine.

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Ping G410 LST 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F3 60X

Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep 12.5* 

Adams XTD LSP 23* hybrid Aldila rogue black 85X

Nike VR Pro II Blades 5-PW w/ Modus 120X

Nike Wedges

PXG Putter

I carry two 5 irons and have two gap wedges only two degrees apart. I blended a set of V6 and C300 forged and the C300 forged 5 iron was 20 yards longer than my V6 6 iron, so now I’ve got two. The V6 gap wedge is 50 and my RTX-4 is a 52, but there’s a 10 yard gap between them so they are in the bag. I’m obviously carrying a few more than 14 clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

When I graduated college in 2003 I was handed an emerald colored gemstone the size of a kidney bean. I threw it in my bag and never thought of it again. In that same zipper pouch is two ferrules, a couple buttons from a shirt and a yellow sharpie.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

When I graduated college in 2003 I was handed an emerald colored gemstone the size of a kidney bean. I threw it in my bag and never thought of it again. In that same zipper pouch is two ferrules, a couple buttons from a shirt and a yellow sharpie.

Ha! I would guarantee every golfer has their "pocket of junk". In mine, I have, a change of socks, an old broken ball mark repair tool, a bottle of Purell, and 4 pennies. Now the fact that I can remember this now, but can never remember to throw any of it away, baffles me. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Ha! I would guarantee every golfer has their "pocket of junk". In mine, I have, a change of socks, an old broken ball mark repair tool, a bottle of Purell, and 4 pennies. Now the fact that I can remember this now, but can never remember to throw any of it away, baffles me. 

I like the fact that you remember that you have 4 pennies. That’s precise.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 4:50 PM, Rtracymog said:

I carry two 5 irons and have two gap wedges only two degrees apart. I blended a set of V6 and C300 forged and the C300 forged 5 iron was 20 yards longer than my V6 6 iron, so now I’ve got two. The V6 gap wedge is 50 and my RTX-4 is a 52, but there’s a 10 yard gap between them so they are in the bag. I’m obviously carrying a few more than 14 clubs.

I have the V4's and also carry the set GW, which I had bent to 50, as well as RTX 52, 56, and 60.  There is about a 10 yard gap between 50 and 52.  Don't carry a 3 wood, which is odd to most, but I hit a long ball and all it has ever done is get me into trouble.

I play a 45° PW and 46° GW. Makes sense only for dynamic spacing, 10 yards difference in play.

Also, my entire set has standard sized grips with one extra layer of tape under the lower hand. But my Fourteen RM-22 SW has an MCC Plus 4 grip.

It's very noticeably significantly thicker in the lower hand but it works, so it's stayed.

I have the V4's and also carry the set GW, which I had bent to 50, as well as RTX 52, 56, and 60.  There is about a 10 yard gap between 50 and 52.  Don't carry a 3 wood, which is odd to most, but I hit a long ball and all it has ever done is get me into trouble.

Yeah I can’t do fairway woods. I go from the 3 iron straight to a 16 hybrid. It gives me all the distance I could ask for.

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

All of my clubs are stiff, except for my XR 3W that’s a regular flex. It was the first 3W I bought when I started golfing and I just haven’t got around to upgrading it yet. I had a stiff TM 3W last summer, but I didn’t care for it, so I went back to the “trusty not-so-rusty” Callaway.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Stupid groove sharpener. Useless waste of $$$. BTW, check classifieds to find one going real cheap..!😜

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

My Yankee rain gear

I converted to the Rays years ago but am too cheap to change out. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 12/7/2018 at 4:51 PM, fixyurdivot said:

My PE2 2i has seen very little action in recent years. It use to be my option for a 3w (persimmon days) which never treated me well.  I then acquired my Warbird 3w and, ever since, the 2i only gets pulled once in awhile.  If I ever switch to a different set of irons, I may still want a 3i, but for certain not a 2i... besides, most modern sets probably won't offer one anyway.

I swore my PE2 2i was never coming out of my bag, no matter what (I've said it on several occasions.)  Then I discovered a Cleveland Halo 3 hybrid.  No more 2i. 

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

All my gear is stiff shafted with midsize grips except for my 18 degree hybrid which has a regular flex shaft and what’s gotta be the smallest slickest grip possible. Got a great shaft from a friend that’s gonna go in it but didn’t wanna change it mid season.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

My whole bag is stifff shafts minus 1 club. My 3h TM mid rescue. All my club were R until a fitter laughed and told me that I was only a mile or two frpm XS. I hit it well and it get its use. but I really have to alow it down. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

LOL was laughing at what some of you guys carry in a bag besides clubs--- No wonder the bag drop guys grunt and moan when picking up some of those cart bags. I used to game a mini staff and still do on occasion and most bag drop guys say my mini staff is lighter than most cart bags. I do not carry a lot of stuff and use an original Ping Hoofer now too. As a rule I usually carry only 12 clubs or less depending what set I am playing. I only carry about 6 balls 3 gloves some tees, rangefinder and a couple of cigars. I pack light so I can grab and go--- A friend of mine on another site got me into that way of thinking. Someone on WRX asked me one night why only 6 balls. Well if I need more than 6 balls I am going one of two places either the range or home. At this stage of life it is more than likely home.  As far as shaft flexes it can vary again depending on what I am playing. Grips can vary too because for me different grips can vary for a different feel for me--- Right now I am kinda embarrassed but I will tell it-- Due to back issues I am carrying a set of Forged KZG CBs with (gasp!!) Swing Science 400 Graphite shafts which I have at a R+ flex at 90 grams. Still playing the woods in my signature and the 52* wedge is a Callaway X with a S-400 and the Cally 56 PM grind has a KBS Wedge Tour in it. One thing I did forget I always carry lead tape in my bag too--- 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

What’s in my bag that doesn’t make sense? My current club setup. Granted I just got off 8 months with Cobra F8’s (see signature below). My game improved throughout the summer but began to slip in Oct-Dec. My game was ill at best, I had lost a bunch of distance off the drive. So I pulled my 10 yr old PowerBilt woods and irons out of the garage.......now shooting low to upper 80’s trying to adjust.....here they are:

Image1547424539.035087.thumb.jpg.8681bc4188a233f98664eb35ba99dbdd.jpg

I paired them with Arccos this week and am anxious to see if they can equal or beat the F8’s.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 1/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, PING Apologist #9 said:

Stupid groove sharpener. Useless waste of $$$. BTW, check classifieds to find one going real cheap..!😜

I bought when as well and have not used it.  What is really pathetic is that none of the sharpening knives is the same width as the grooves. 

What a useless waste of money

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

On 1/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, fozcycle said:

What’s in my bag that doesn’t make sense? My current club setup. Granted I just got off 8 months with Cobra F8’s (see signature below). My game improved throughout the summer but began to slip in Oct-Dec. My game was ill at best, I had lost a bunch of distance off the drive. So I pulled my 10 yr old PowerBilt woods and irons out of the garage.......now shooting low to upper 80’s trying to adjust.....here they are:

Image1547424539.035087.thumb.jpg.8681bc4188a233f98664eb35ba99dbdd.jpg

Now that is a plot twist.

Full WITB with pictures

Once, when my father came to visit, he wanted to play golf. So he rented some clubs and bought a 2 dozen mega pack of Noodles. When we finished he stuck them in my bag and I didn’t find them till about 3 years later when I finally got around to cleaning my bag. Wondered why it was so dang heavy.

Driver: PXG_Logo.png.ee163b621006ac6c8fc2c744c029c0e7.png.6d1372c95165c398d9025a4e031dac4b.png0811XF Gen 2. 9 degrees        5 Wood: default_cobra-small.jpg.f2d30fe56bdc63bb143b6beab868e5d6.jpg F8 5/6. Set to 17 degrees

Irons:   PXG_Logo.png.ee163b621006ac6c8fc2c744c029c0e7.png.6d1372c95165c398d9025a4e031dac4b.png 0211 XCOR2 5-W                    7 Wood: PXG_Logo.png.ee163b621006ac6c8fc2c744c029c0e7.png.6d1372c95165c398d9025a4e031dac4b.png 0211 

Wedges:IMG_0041.gif.bb78ad6d85f990dffa1b02feb50bbe80.gif SM9 48º, 54º, 58º   Ball: 1942659004_Screenshot2023-06-0213_14_51.png.b49b326f9c77f7aff9d7f32e267a59cf.png Tour X

Putter: 1332069271_TommyArmour.jpg.53c68d5be5cc32c01ff3db1307fab5a5.jpg Impact No. 3               Bag: Ogio.jpg.a670225d3596cda3cd22c4084575c2a2.jpg.b8dc074bc0a99fa84f35307f7b28dc89.jpg Convoy SE                              

Grips: Tour Velvet, Winn (Wedges)

Technology: I have a membership at my local PGA TOUR Superstore. I go there to use their Trackman to monitor my distance gaps, spin rates, etc. On the course I've been using TheGrint app.

default_cleveland-small.jpg

Once, when my father came to visit, he wanted to play golf. So he rented some clubs and bought a 2 dozen mega pack of Noodles. When we finished he stuck them in my bag and I didn’t find them till about 3 years later when I finally got around to cleaning my bag. Wondered why it was so dang heavy.

You went 3 years with dead weight in your bag? Now that is funny

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived