TESTERS WANTED! ×

EVNRoll and Adding Length

seeshawn

Love the feel and look of the EVNRoll ER2. I am 6'6" and currently play a putter 36 3/4" in length. With the EVNRolls having weighted grips, etc. how will the weight be affected if I lengthen the 35" stock model an additional 1 3/4".  I prefer to play the Golf Pride Tour Classic Grip which weighs 84g.  Any help is appreciated!

'

Driver - Cobra F9 - Stiff

3 Wood - Cobra F6 - Stiff

Hybrid - Mizuno CLK 19

Irons - Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-PW

Wedges - Mizuno S18 52 & 58

Putter - Edel E3

Srixon Z-Star XV - Yellow

Love the feel and look of the EVNRoll ER2. I am 6'6" and currently play a putter 36 3/4" in length. With the EVNRolls having weighted grips, etc. how will the weight be affected if I lengthen the 35" stock model an additional 1 3/4".  I prefer to play the Golf Pride Tour Classic Grip which weighs 84g.  Any help is appreciated!
'
I would email Evnroll customer service and they will give you all the information you need.

You'll likely need to add a little bit more weight to the butt end in order to maintain the swing weight.

'

Custom fitting is definitely the way to go for you. ER can certainly help you with that fitting. Your height is not the only consideration here for you arm length, hand size, stance and stroke pattern all weigh in the balance. Give them a call.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

What did you do or was done to your current putter when it was lengthened? If you use the same weight head and grip on the Evnroll as your current putter then you should get the same swingweight and total weight.

There are multiple weight options For the Evnroll grips if you want to go with a stock grip. If you chose the lighter weight you can add backweight.

For specific fitting answers call the number on the website and talk to their fitter Justin and explain what you want to accomplish.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Yeah, you’re gonna have to have it made custom, which Evnroll will accommodate. From some quick measurements I think you’re gonna need the heavy grip AND some added weight in the butt of the shaft to get the swingweight right. Anywhere between C7 and D7 is good. The 33” Evnroll 1.2 I just bought was a C8. I added a little lead tape and got it to D3. Evnroll advertises that all their putters come out at E1, but not quite. E1 is probably too heavy anyway, unless you’re playing really fast stimp greens. Drop Evnroll a call or an email and they should be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

Thanks all. Just sent an email to EVNRoll.

Driver - Cobra F9 - Stiff

3 Wood - Cobra F6 - Stiff

Hybrid - Mizuno CLK 19

Irons - Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-PW

Wedges - Mizuno S18 52 & 58

Putter - Edel E3

Srixon Z-Star XV - Yellow

Archived