Sign in to follow this  
warbirdlover

Mitsubishi Tensei Blue shaft

Course was closed until tomorrow so went on the driving range and tuned this in. Had to set it up two lofts as with this shaft the launch was way too low. Switched the heavy weight with the light (heavy now in the back and light in the heel) and this thing was striping everything right down the center about 250 yards with range balls. A friend was on the driving range and I had him hit it as he is a long ball hitter. He striped the one shot he took right down the center out to 300 yards! I'm so pleased with how this turned out.

2 hours ago, warbirdlover said:

How do I edit my signature?  I keep changing it and it goes back to the previous version.

You have to hit save after making your edits. When I first started doing it I kept forgetting to do that and it would revert to the old version.

I did hit save.  It didn't save.

Course was closed until tomorrow so went on the driving range and tuned this in. Had to set it up two lofts as with this shaft the launch was way too low. Switched the heavy weight with the light (heavy now in the back and light in the heel) and this thing was striping everything right down the center about 250 yards with range balls. A friend was on the driving range and I had him hit it as he is a long ball hitter. He striped the one shot he took right down the center out to 300 yards! I'm so pleased with how this turned out.

Played it yesterday. This driver WILL NOT go right or left with this shaft and setup. No draw, fade, slice or hook. If you over swing you can pull it but a nice swing ALWAYS gives you a straight shot in the direction you're lined up to. And they are as long as I've EVER hit on average. Whoo Hoo.