Tony Covey MGS

Gratuitous Photo Thread; PUMA IGNITE NXT GOLF SHOES

New from PUMA Golf, the IGNITE NXT offers your choice of 3 distinct lacing systems, including the new SOLELACE.

$120. Available now.

PUMA IGNITE NXT-101.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-111.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-108.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-107.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-109.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-110.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-119.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-5.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-113.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-112.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-114.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-117.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-118.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-FEATURE-200.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-120.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-bnr-300.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-bnr-300-2.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-100.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-102.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-103.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-104.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-105.jpg

PUMA IGNITE NXT-106.jpg

• Like 5

Some of my favorite and most comfortable shoes I've ever worn golfing are Pumas. Looks awesome! Thanks for posting all the photos.

Now that's a good looking shoe - might be enough for me to move from Fj's 

That solelace looks great. Heck I'd wear these just as casual sneakers they look so good

• Like 1

The new dome looks interesting. The appearance of lack of waterproofing along with the issues of it in the last several releases would prevent me from considering these as an option. They look good which puma rarely has a shoe that doesn’t

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

That solelace looks great. Heck I'd wear these just as casual sneakers they look so good

Agreed I already ordered a pair of the Lace last week, should be here any day.  Ordered them with the PGA Show in mind, if nothing else you need comfortable shoes those three days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

The new dome looks interesting. The appearance of lack of waterproofing along with the issues of it in the last several releases would prevent me from considering these as an option. They look good which puma rarely has a shoe that doesn’t

I think Tony's article said that they were waterproof. They look really nice as always. Pumas just never fit me well.😥

I think Tony's article said that they were waterproof. They look really nice as always. Pumas just never fit me well.
In the last few years, I've had two pairs of Puma tennis shoes and am now on my 2nd pair of golf shoes. I love them but have fairly narrow feet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kmercier said:

Has Puma started to make a shoe that might actually fit someone with at wider foot. 

I've got a pretty wide size 14 and all of it's shoes have felt great to me. 

I’m going to have a pair of the navy Solelace. I like the Pumas I have now, so adding another will be nice!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

I think Tony's article said that they were waterproof. They look really nice as always. Pumas just never fit me well.😥

If they live up to that they look like they will be great shoes but have seen comments on previous versions that didn’t live up to it.  I used to be a big puma guy but then they lost me in the designs of the shirts and shoes. Titan tour tried to bring me back but couldn’t beat other shoes I had. The pounce pants and shorts have me back in them for a potential go to in bottoms

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

I'd better not see of you old dudes wearing these. Or a white belt. LOL

Define old.🤔 I would consider rocking these and I use a white belt with white pants 

• Love 1

Agreed I already ordered a pair of the Lace last week, should be here any day.  Ordered them with the PGA Show in mind, if nothing else you need comfortable shoes those three days. 

Did you try the "dial-in"?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I've never worn Pumas.  With that sole I won't be wearing these either.  I would never be able to get the goose poop off.

• Like 1

I'm a guy that's not much of a fashion show dog. IMO men's fashions (styles) have been getting more feminized over the past decade. But back to shoe laces.... when I purchase golf shoes the first thing I do is replace the  cute "fashion" laces with waxed laces. They're not cute or fashionable but they work and stay tied all day. You'll also enjoy enhanced performance on the course and gain 10 extra yards off the tee.

Man, Puma makes one of the best looking golf shoes IMO. I'm about due for an upgrade, and I think I'll invest in a pair of these.

I love the Ignite Dial in laces I got from the Cobra Connect Challenge, my favorite shoe.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

These are sooo comfortable!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy