Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Traditions of past Christmas’s

Big money

I well never forget the Christmas celebrations we had growing up. Sadly, Most of my relatives from those golden years are long gone.My grandfather wouldn’t set up the Christmas tree until the eve before the big day.He would stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning I was told setting it up for all the kids.Was the greatest experience waking up with a beautifully decorated tree allowed with presents under it.My mother told me it was an annual hobby of his setting up that tree all by himself the night before.Really miss those times 

Than after opening presents we would always sit down for a huge lunch feast.Followed by some fun games and singing carols.And can’t forget the yearly tradition of watching the black and white version of the Christmas Carol on tv.

Keep it in the short stuff

For is it's the 4 days of family Christmas events. It's all a lot of fun and there are a whole most of things we typically do. Starts with swedish Christmas dinner with family and extended family. Then a typical Christmas morning, followed by another big family dinner which rotates who hosts each year.
Boxing day is more relaxed, but we have boxing day curling, then we go see more family at their regular party.
Finally the 27th we have a final family skate with all the younger cousins and some good hockey along with the movies afterwards.
It's a lot and a ton of fun, we get to the point where we don't say bye we just say see you in a bit!
Plus so so much good food

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I just miss Christmas with my family back home, sitting around outside drinking beer, eating prawns and having a hot Christmas lunch when it's 90°+.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

• I miss the pre-"Black Friday" pre-consumerism obsession with December 25th.  When people weren't obsessed with material gifts, and the holiday was more focused on what it's true meaning and purpose in celebrating Christmas were for.  People getting killed (literally) in a stampede into a store at 4:00 am to save $10 on a TV or DVD player is certainly not what Christmas is all about.
  • I miss the excited expectations of Christmas morning, and the years of growing up when we didn't hear Christmas music on the radio until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  It was exciting and the anticipation of waiting to open up presents on Christmas morning was always the highlight of my year.  Mom & me used to sing in the choir at 3 candlelight services on Christmas Eve, and every year it was always the most meaningful and memorable day of the year, as Alan Buckley sang "Oh Holy Night" at each service.
  • I miss putting up the Christmas tree with Mom and Dad, and hearing Andy Williams sing, "Happy Holidays" in the background as we put ornaments and tinsel on the tree.
  • I miss being able to say I swam in the pool (we lived in Miami) on Christmas Day and New Years Day, just for the sake of being able to say that, and going out back to the golf course, and playing a game of touch football with my brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces and cousins.
  • The kids are grown now, and I certainly miss my son since he's been gone.  We haven't put up a Christmas tree since 2013, his last Christmas with us.  And I don't know if I ever will put up Christmas decorations ever again. 
  • Christmas has lost it's luster and meaning in the mad consumerism of the 21st century.  Christmas hymns have lost their sacredness, as political correctness has turned Christmas into "winter break", and some kids can't even wear red or green to public schools for fear of offending the lowest common denominator.  Instead of wishing each other good cheer, and giving each other blessings and gifts, we call a lawyer and file a lawsuit, because someone is offended at the sight of a Christmas Nativity scene in someone's front yard on an Air Force base.
  • So much anger, so much depression, so many drugs, so many lawsuits, so much hatred, and so much loneliness.  When all along I thought this was the season of giving and good cheer, where we celebrate the birth of a savior.  Somewhere along the way we lost the true meaning, and have watched a sacred holiday devolve into retail madness as we guilt each other into spending money we don't have on gifts for people we don't really even care about.  Or maybe we do care about them, and feel guilty because we've neglected our relationship with them all year long.
  • No advice in this, and no shame in posting my true thoughts.  I just wish we could all say Merry Christmas (instead of Happy Holidays) without worrying if we'll be sued for saying it.
  • :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

34 minutes ago, GSwag said:
  • I miss the pre-"Black Friday" pre-consumerism obsession with December 25th.  When people weren't obsessed with material gifts, and the holiday was more focused on what it's true meaning and purpose in celebrating Christmas were for.  People getting killed (literally) in a stampede into a store at 4:00 am to save $10 on a TV or DVD player is certainly not what Christmas is all about.
  • I miss the excited expectations of Christmas morning, and the years of growing up when we didn't hear Christmas music on the radio until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  It was exciting and the anticipation of waiting to open up presents on Christmas morning was always the highlight of my year.  Mom & me used to sing in the choir at 3 candlelight services on Christmas Eve, and every year it was always the most meaningful and memorable day of the year, as Alan Buckley sang "Oh Holy Night" at each service.
  • I miss putting up the Christmas tree with Mom and Dad, and hearing Andy Williams sing, "Happy Holidays" in the background as we put ornaments and tinsel on the tree.
  • I miss being able to say I swam in the pool (we lived in Miami) on Christmas Day and New Years Day, just for the sake of being able to say that, and going out back to the golf course, and playing a game of touch football with my brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces and cousins.
  • The kids are grown now, and I certainly miss my son since he's been gone.  We haven't put up a Christmas tree since 2013, his last Christmas with us.  And I don't know if I ever will put up Christmas decorations ever again. 
  • Christmas has lost it's luster and meaning in the mad consumerism of the 21st century.  Christmas hymns have lost their sacredness, as political correctness has turned Christmas into "winter break", and some kids can't even wear red or green to public schools for fear of offending the lowest common denominator.  Instead of wishing each other good cheer, and giving each other blessings and gifts, we call a lawyer and file a lawsuit, because someone is offended at the sight of a Christmas Nativity scene in someone's front yard on an Air Force base.
  • So much anger, so much depression, so many drugs, so many lawsuits, so much hatred, and so much loneliness.  When all along I thought this was the season of giving and good cheer, where we celebrate the birth of a savior.  Somewhere along the way we lost the true meaning, and have watched a sacred holiday devolve into retail madness as we guilt each other into spending money we don't have on gifts for people we don't really even care about.  Or maybe we do care about them, and feel guilty because we've neglected our relationship with them all year long.
  • No advice in this, and no shame in posting my true thoughts.  I just wish we could all say Merry Christmas (instead of Happy Holidays) without worrying if we'll be sued for saying it.

GSWag I was going to do a write -up, but many of my remarks were covered by you and would be redundant.

Christmas used to be very special - partly, because of the memories, along with the anticipation. Today, it's a commercial holiday with music and displays that start in September. FYI retailers: it's not about how many presents we can buy! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

In simplest terms, when Perry Como Christmas plays I remember sitting at the top of the stairs with my two brothers waiting to go downstairs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Grow up. Nobody is being hauled away in a police cruiser for saying Merry Christmas.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Grow up. Nobody is being hauled away in a police cruiser for saying Merry Christmas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_controversies

Do you really feel that strongly about what I said to attack me personally?  In doing so, you've proven my point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_controversies
Do you really feel that strongly about what I said to attack me personally?  In doing so, you've proven my point.

Attack you personally? No. You said something ridiculous.

There is no war on Christmas. All I’m gonna say is you don’t hear Jews complaining about the war on Hannukah and there actually was one.

I’m done. Have a good day.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Guys,

Probably worth ending this line of discussion at this point, and swing this thread back to its original intent.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Attack you personally? No. You said something ridiculous.

There is no war on Christmas. All I’m gonna say is you don’t hear Jews complaining about the war on Hannukah and there actually was one.

I’m done. Have a good day.

This is why I've left golf and internet forums in the past.  People getting bent out of shape over innocent comments not even directed at anyone in particular.  You got emotional over this for no reason whatsoever.  And yes, you not only attacked me personally once, but now twice.

Grow up?  Seriously?  And people wonder why New Yorkers have a reputation for being rude and obnoxious.

I remember when I'd go to bed and then spend all night lying awake trying not to make a noise because I was scared Santa would hear me and he wouldn't leave me any presents.  Then, my dad would make me wait until mom got home from her 11-7 shift at the hospital AND THEN we'd eat breakfast all before I could go downstairs and open presents.  

One year, my folks told me to take a bag of trash out and I grumpily took it downstairs and left it at the door to the garage.  When I came back up they asked if I took it out and I told them no, I'd do it later because I was in y PJs and it was cold/snowy outside.  They made me go back down and take it outside and I was not a happy camper.  Little did I know there was a new Kawasaki KX 60 waiting in the garage for me.  LOL  

And how about what I miss the most is people being nice to each other and not fighting and getting offended at everything and saying Merry Christmas to you before you could say it to them...  and when Christmas songs were okay to sing because Rudolph wasn't about bullying and Baby It's Cold Outside wasn't about date rape...  

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

I miss being the youngest of 6 in our small house, waiting for what felt like HOURS as we opened one present at a time so everyone watched the person opening. It was a grand Christmas morn when Dad said, “Youngest to oldest this year!!!” My parents played Christmas albums on the huge record player/radio, we decorated sugar cookies by the HUNDREDS, and ate just as many as we decorated them! We kept them in a big roasting pan in the oven (not turned on!) to keep them from getting stale, and within a week they were gone!

My Dad governed over the proper application of the ornaments being put on the tree. “Big one’s on the BOTTOM, little ones on top!” No tinsel! Just ornaments and the big bulb multi-colored lights. I would sleep under our tree each year at some point. So peaceful. Such happiness.

Waking-up on Christmas morning to the bright sun coming through the windows, after having bounced off the snow, was the BEST! Once presents were opened, Mom and Dad had baked something. Homemade donuts that we’d drop into paper bags, to coat them with cinnamon sugar, or powdered sugar. We’d occasionally have a Swedish Tea Ring (cinnamon coffee cake), sometimes just cereal. It always seemed that I’d play all day, and the older ones would nap.

Both my parents had family in SE Michigan, so we would trade-off years of who we were seeing, or which set of grandparents. We’d end-up seeing everyone, at some point during the holidays, but Christmas Day fluctuated. We all hated having to load-up and go somewhere!!!

We would go sledding, ride our bikes in the snow, or just go PLAY in the snow. So much fun!!!

I had an amazing youth. I was blessed with such a great family, even the extended family. My worst Christmas ever was the first one where I was the only one home. Everyone had moved-off, gotten married, etc, and I came home from college. No one was coming back to Michigan. It sucked. Presents took 10 minutes. Horrible. In the videos, I’m definitely sad... All 6 of us live scattered across the USA, so we never are together anymore for Christmas. I’m used to it, but it would be fun to do again!!!!

I had a GREAT childhood, and Christmas will ALWAYS be a shining, bright, happy time for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Like most, I have my typical childhood Christmas memories, but I do have one from my elementary school years, one that I would not label perhaps as one of my fondest.   During that time, I got my first drum, it was a parade drum.   Like many rural communities, the Church served as its social center as well.   Each year the Church would have a Christmas program.  On a couple of occasions, an over sided bath rope would be put on me, along with a towel wrapped around my head and strapped to my drum wrapped with a sheep skin of some sort.   The choir would sing "Little Drummer Boy" and at the appropriate times, they would point to me and I would "rat a tat tat" on my drum.   

8 hours ago, Danbrook said:

Starts with swedish Christmas dinner

What's in a typical Swedish Christmas dinner?  

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

3 hours ago, TheWahoo said:

Like most, I have my typical childhood Christmas memories, but I do have one from my elementary school years, one that I would not label perhaps as one of my fondest.   During that time, I got my first drum, it was a parade drum.   Like many rural communities, the Church served as its social center as well.   Each year the Church would have a Christmas program.  On a couple of occasions, an over sided bath rope would be put on me, along with a towel wrapped around my head and strapped to my drum wrapped with a sheep skin of some sort.   The choir would sing "Little Drummer Boy" and at the appropriate times, they would point to me and I would "rat a tat tat" on my drum.   

Looks to me like you picked the wrong screen name Wahoo, it should be "little drummer boy" 😂

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On Christmas Eve after we get back from Mass, we turn on A Christmas Story on TBS and just let it play for the duration. Drives my wife nuts, but my kids enjoy it.

We always go downtown Ft Wayne to watch the Christmas Lights get turned on. They’re huge displays that used to be on side of a store back in the 40’s.

Google Wolf Dessauer Christmas lights.

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

8 hours ago, GSwag said:

This is why I've left golf and internet forums in the past.  People getting bent out of shape over innocent comments not even directed at anyone in particular.  You got emotional over this for no reason whatsoever.  And yes, you not only attacked me personally once, but now twice.

Grow up?  Seriously?  And people wonder why New Yorkers have a reputation for being rude and obnoxious.

Wow. Now this sounds just like a Hackers forum post.

So many memeroies a ls a child, and adult. Christmas is the best time of year. I miss going to my grandparents house in Allegan Mich. some of you know that area. My Grandparents were the best, grandpa always had time for everyone, and grandma did tons of baking and preparation for everyone, over 50 people, and that is just immediate family, she made bread and gave 2 loaves and 1 bag of biscuits to every family, and that was her gift to everyone, it was special. So special that my mom and here brothers and sisters have carried on that tradition, everyone that comes to the Christmas party receives the bread, a way to honor my Grnadmother. She always made 7-up with lime sherbert, it’s the best, and I still make that today. Christmas is always about family, and I, like many of you, sure do miss the times when we all got together, but everyone is all over and it’s tough to be able to get all of us together, but when we do, it’s a blast. Merry Christmas to all of you, and hope you have a great time this season with family and friends. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

10 hours ago, GSwag said:

I was a member on an online golf forum way back in 2010. Got sick of the fan boys, or ones who posted non stop. After a long break I’m slowly starting again. These sites aren’t for everyone. Some make it and some don’t . Keep the chin up and happy holidays 

My first church was small so we only had one service on Christmas Eve at 7 and then one on Christmas Day at 10. We also had a parsonage so we lived across the parking lot from the church.

The kids would perch themselves in the window waiting for Dad to make his way across the parking lot so that we could open presents. Lots of fond memories.

My last two churches have been very large with 3 Christmas Eve Services (1 not ending until after midnight) and a service Christmas Day. We’ve learned to be patient and not open anything until I’ve gotten home and eaten. But as soon as those presents are opened, I crash.

My favorite tradition now comes after Christmas. We have a timeshare on the beach that we take possession of the last weekend of the year. The first night there is spent with my wife nesting and me sitting out on a beach chair with a scotch and cigar. I will read the newest Grishom book that week, go to the golf club everyday and our New Years Eve celebrations are to die for. Brats and burgers on the beach with fireworks.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

The family Christmas tradition I took over is actually what we do (more specifically eat) on Christmas Eve.

My mother's parents lived in the same house for many, many years in San Rafael, Ca. 4 Linda Avenue....Really. Just 4 was the house number! Every Christmas Eve, my grandmother would have the whole family over for dinner and gift opening. Dinner was always beef raviolis smothered in her outstanding marinara sauce and always served with sourdough garlic bread. I grew up with the smells of that kitchen in my dreams and looked forward to those evenings more than Christmas day itself.

We all grow up and most tend to do their own thing in places other than where they were raised and I was no exception. It was rare to get away and be with the family like that after moving away, but I always remembered those times and what they represented. After my Grandfather passed away, Grandma continued to live on her own in that house for a good decade and maybe 2 years before she had to give it up, I had the opportunity to visit during Christmas and enjoy that particular meal one last time.

After that year, I was well established here in Idaho with a young family and decided that the next year, we'd take up that tradition for good on our own, and did.

So for the past 13-years, ravioli w/marinara and sourdough garlic bread is standard operating procedure and a known "gimme" the night before Christmas. The problem is the food..! "Spoiled I was" with the quality of the food one can only get in the Bay Area. Outside of the Bay Area, well...forget it. The store-brand ravs around here are garbage and the bread...THE BREAD! Nothing comes close to that real, true SF sourdough. So I've struggled with those basics despite perfecting my sauce. I finally pried the "secret" ingredient from my Grandmother that I had been missing forever (dried porchini mushrooms boiled in white wine) only 3-years ago, but the ravioli and bread were always a let-down...at least to me.

Now we have a couple of local bakeries here that make killer sourdough, so I'm "eh...OK" there, but until this year, I've hated the raviolis themselves. I ponied-up this year and ordered 1-doz boxes to be delivered from Homestead Pasta in South SF. $30 in pasta along with $90 in shipping and BAM! I'm ready!

Grandma & Grandpa Wilson...This year's celebration is for you! Merry Christmas!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Archived